Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Beautiful Lagoon 520 offering five large queen berths each with private ensuite bathrooms with separate showers.
Cabins aboard CHAMPAGNE offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on the guest’s desires.
The salon will seat up to 8 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. CHAMPAGNE’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 10 guests, top deck seating, and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax.
**The crew will change from the twin bunks cabin if requested offering upper and lower berths and this cabin also has a private ensuite bathroom with a vanity and shower.
Spoil yourself on this exciting EPIC charter yacht big enough for large families or a group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $29,000
New Year week: $33,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PAUL & CHEF/MATE ASHLEY
Captain Paul grew up fishing and hunting in the woods of Wisconsin. After graduating high school my sense of adventure took over and I left for Florida, where I worked at the Ritz-Carlton in Naples, one of the highest-rated 5-star hotels in the world. Working at the Ritz taught me the high standards of customer service that I bring with me to yachting. While living in Florida my love of the sea grew, I learned to dive and started taking a photography course. After a few years in Florida, I left for Chattanooga Tennessee to open a restaurant.
In Tennessee, I joined the National Guard serving as a gunner on Abrams tanks. When not working at my restaurant or training with the Guard I would spend my time hiking through the Smoky Mountains have hiked over 300 miles of the Appalachian Trail. After years of working and hiking the sea started calling my name again, I applied for the Marine biology program at the University of the Virgin Islands and moved to the island, and purchased my first sailboat an Endeavor 37 2015. During my time At UVI studying Marine Biology, I was able to intern for Oceans Research in South Africa for a summer working with great white sharks and whales. After graduating I combined my love of the ocean and sailing and started working on yachts traveling from Grenada to Boston.
Born and raised in Louisiana, Ashley grew up on soul food and southern hospitality. With her grandparents being travel agents, she started traveling at a young age, which sparked her interest in exploring other cultures and cuisines.
After graduating from university with a Bachelor of Science, Ashley became an au pair on the coast of Italy where she was introduced to the Yachting Industry. Since then, she has been a chef on charters and deliveries in various places such as Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, French Polynesia, and the Virgin Islands. Her love of travel has brought her to 38 countries where she’s met some incredible people, including Captain Charles Dang.
Between Paul’s passion for the water and Ashley’s enthusiasm for food and people, you’re guaranteed an experience of a lifetime on Champagne. We can’t wait to have you aboard!
- All breakfasts served with fruit, coffee & tea
- Breakfast potatoes and chorizo with scrambled eggs and a warm cinnamon roll
- Pecan pancakes topped with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberry compote
- Avocado toast with feta, hemp seeds, and a poached egg
- Challah coconut french toast topped with toasted coconut, granola, and banana slices
- Huevos rancheros with a fried egg and fresh cilantro
- Moroccan shakshuka topped with feta and avocado and a side of warm pita
- Eggs benedict | original, royale or florentine
- Frittata | vegetable or cheddar bacon
- Mango and pan-seared shrimp with honey-lime sauce on top of coconut rice
- BBQ pulled pork sliders with apple coleslaw and corn on the cob
- Mediterranean orzo salad with Greek marinated chicken and falafel
- Shrimp ceviche tostadas topped with fresh avocado and lime
- Cajun chicken and andouille jambalaya with roasted okra and cornbread muffins
- Baja fish tacos with beer-battered mahi-mahi, pineapple mango salsa, and purple cabbage
- Homemade turkey burgers with brie, rosemary, and apricot jam paired with sweet potato fries
- Caesar salad with homemade dressing and your choice of chicken or shrimp
- Spicy tuna poke bowl with sushi rice and assorted julienned vegetables
- Prosciutto-wrapped melon and arugula with a balsamic drizzle
- Charcuterie and cheese board
- Chef salad with homemade pepper jelly vinaigrette
- Pear, arugula, and gorgonzola flatbread
- Baked brie and fig preserve
- Coconut shrimp with sweet chili sauce
- Caprese salad
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Chili lime baked snapper with pearl couscous and corn avocado salsa
- Indian coconut curry with chicken, assorted vegetables, and jasmine rice
- Slow-cooked beef on top of vermicelli vegetable salad
- Creole crab cakes with homemade remoulade sauce and mini Hasselback potatoes
- Sesame seared ahi tuna with ginger soy mushrooms, Asian green beans, garlic bok choy, and wasabi aioli
- Eggplant parmesan stack with angel hair pasta and freshly grated parmesan
- Teriyaki salmon with homemade sauce, quinoa, and spiralized vegetables
- Cheesy beef enchiladas topped with sour cream and paired with pinto beans and Spanish rice
- Oreo truffles
- Berry cheesecake waffle bowls
- Strawberry chocolate tart
- Chef-made donut ice cream sandwich
- Raspberry vanilla cream crepes
- Oreo crusted peanut butter mousse
- Southern banana pudding parfait
- S’mores brownie cupcakes
- Blackberry cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free wifi
- i/Device docking station
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Adult waterskis
- Tube & Wakeboard
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Floating Mats
- Model: Lagoon 52F Sailing Catamaran
- Year: 2017
- LOA: 52’
- Beam: 28,8’
- Draft: 5’
- Engines: 2x80hp
- Flag: France
Submit your review
This is our second chartered trip on a catamaran and I don't think it will ever get old. Welcome "come aboard"! The next week then becomes the perfect blur as we had so many good adventures - snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, lobster catching, naps, sightings of rays, turtles, nurse sharks, naps, island exploring, a few island bars, did I mention naps, and a wonderful manatee (GoPro's are a great invention - I highly recommend having a waterproof camera of sorts). The captain knows the VI’s very well and was always getting us to some great spots based on what we were looking for. The chef was a pure joy and every single meal, snack, and beverage was terrific and unique. The crew was excellent in all of their communications prior and post trip, and their pre-trip worksheet really allows them to understand their clients expectations, food preferences, and activity interests. We highly recommend this yacht for any of your sailing needs.
Captain, you are an outstanding captain. One who is knowledgeable and kind. Chef,
you are far too kind and your mocktails are the best ever!! No, Seriously!! Your smile is
contagious and your hospitality unmatched! Thank you so much for all of your help on
the boat. Thank you for helping us plan our adventures. I hope your upcoming
charter goes well. You are a very kind and compassionate soul. Chef, merci! Your food was amazing. Thank you for accommodating our tricky dietary needs and restrictions. The squash as well as the berries with mint were my favorite! Thank you for making the yacht feel like home. We will see you soon!
We had a fantastic week vacationing on the yacht was awesome...considerate, thoughtful, and fun. We snorkeled, hiked, paddle boarded, kayaked, went scuba diving, sight seeing, sailed and wakeboarded. The chef cooked us amazing meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The chef's food was delicious. The crew made this one of our best family vacations. We can’t wait to come back
We had a wonderful week. We have been pampered beyond our expectations. The three meals each day, and everything else has been fabulous. The presentation of the food was outstanding. We appreciated and admire the work you do for your guests. Having sailed ourselves before, we know what effort it takes to make everything work.
Thank you so much for everything. Your certainly went above & beyond to make this our best family vacation ever.
Thank you so very much for everything you did for us and our family! We had a fantastic time. You provided us with a total island experience. This has been an incredible week! We've loved everything. Your knowledge of the islands, the best snorkeling spots ever made this such a complete vacation. You are both so genuine and accommodating to all of our varied wants and needs. We feel like we did it all - and loved it ever more than I imagined. Your meals were delicious and it was obvious that they were prepared with love! You are a wonderful chef...we will miss you. Hope to come back next year!!
Thank you for a great week full of snorkeling & sailing. We enjoyed your cuisine & conversation. Next time you are near Maine or New York City let us know
Our trip on Champagne was nothing short of fantastic. We are most appreciative - you are real pros at what you do. No complaints, we had a ton of fun and were REALLY Sad to leave.
Walkthrough with crew