Elysium - Catamaran
State of perfect happiness
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 7
3 King ensuite cabins & 1 single cabin**
Ideal for families
From $25,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
ELYSIUM welcomes you aboard for an unforgettable crewed charter yacht vacation in the BVI.
ELYSIUM has 1 king-bed owner’s suite, 2 king staterooms, and 1 single cabin** (on request). This cabin is only suitable for a guest aged 16 yrs or older.
Each cabin suite has its own separate spa shower with overhead lighting, spacious vanity, and a separate sitting area with individual A/C controls for the top of line luxury and comfort. There is a 40′ TV in Salon with Apple TV(available in all cabins) and Direct TV.
Guest linens, towels, toiletries, and hairdryers are all provided. In addition to its spacious air-conditioned cabins, salon, and bar interior, there are ample outdoor padded lounge areas with a shaded 360° viewing flybridge, two trampolines accompanied with custom bolster cushions, a double sunbed lounger on the front deck, and 2 plush bean bags for your cruising enjoyment.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500||$27,250||$28,000||$28,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $34,500
New Year week: $34,500
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MATT AND MATE/CHEF TARA
Matt and Tara are experienced and energetic with a great sense of fun. They have a diverse range of skills above and below the water. A highly motivated, organized couple with an eye for detail and the desire to ensure their guests have the vacation they have been dreaming about.
They love helping guests discover the amazing waters of the British Virgin Islands through snorkeling and diving. A diving instructor for 20 years, Tara enthuses about the local fish and their habitats, sharing her knowledge with guests.
A professional chef, Tara spent two years at one of London’s top catering colleges, and 10 years working in some top restaurants and hotels in London. Wanting to travel she became a diving instructor and started exploring the world. Tara has combined her two passions: cooking and the ocean. As a result of her training, when faced with issues like food intolerance or allergies, she can quickly produce suitable alternatives. Tara loves creating new menus and experimenting with new dishes and providing her guests with a fantastic culinary experience.
Matt is an RYA/MCA Yachtmaster with over ten years of professional experience sailing the waters of Australia, BVI, Italy, and the UK. He enjoys meeting new guests and dealing with challenges over the years. He loves being involved on deck and in the water, as well as exploring new places and cultures.
- Coffee, Tea, and fresh local fruit served with every breakfast & Assortment of muffins, croissants, granola, and yogurts
- Eggs Benedict – Perfectly poached eggs with Canadian bacon atop toasted English muffins drizzled with homemade hollandaise sauce. Served with roasted seasoned potatoes and fresh avocado.
- Cinnamon & Vanilla Challah French Toast – Served with homemade syrup and crispy bacon.
- Huevos Rancheros – Eggs cooked to order atop seasoned black beans, homemade pico de gallo, and oven-toasted corn tortillas, garnished with Mexican cheese, fresh Avocado, Cilantro, and an array of salsas.
- Frittata – Oven baked eggs with cheese, fresh-cut vegetables, and meats of your choosing. Served with seasoned sausage patties.
- Bagel & Lox – Smoked Salmon atop toasted bagel with cream cheese, red onions, capers, and chopped dill fresh from the boat garden. Served with a sliced boiled egg.
- Fish Tacos – Fresh Mahi Mahi seasoned to perfection with local slaw and lime aioli served with corn or flour tortillas and a side of fresh local greens, roasted beets, and a homemade vinaigrette
- Maine Style Crab Cakes – Served with dill aioli, sliced chives, and homemade roasted corn salad.
- Local Chicken Roti – with Mango Chutney, rolled in authentic Roti wraps served with local Plantain chips
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise – Seasoned with secret ingredients and grilled to order. These cheeseburgers come with all the fixings. Served with crunchy dill pickles and potato crisps.
- Flank Steak Salad – Grilled to order atop local mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, Avocados, Red onions, Gorgonzola cheese, and homemade Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. Served with toasted garlic bread.
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pasta – Light lemony pasta dish served with Parmesan crisps
- Greek-Style Chicken Gyros- Marinated chicken with homemade tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, cucumber, Red onion, and Feta cheese wrapped in traditional greek pita bread. Served with fresh-cut veggies and creamy homemade hummus
- Bacon-wrapped scallops- With cajun cream sauce
- Coconut Shrimp – Oven-baked and served with a sweet Thai chili sauce
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip – Served with warm Pita bread
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Spiced sausage, fresh Rosemary, and mixed cheeses served in buttery oven-baked mushroom caps
- Charcuterie and Cheese Board – An assortment of meats, cheeses, mustards, pickles, and olives
- Caprese Skewers – Grape Tomatoes, Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella, Basil from the boat’s garden with a toush of Olive Oil and sweet balsamic glaze served on a skewer
- Bacon-wrapped Filet with Truffle Butter – Grilled to your perfection and served with garlic mash potatoes and grilled Zucchini squash
- Pan-Seared Tuna Fillet – with Homemade Chimichurri Sauce served over Cilantro rice with sautéed Sugar Snap Peas
- Prosciutto and Herbed Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Tarragon White Wine Sauce Served with mushroom Risotto and glazed carrots
- Fresh caught Mahi Mahi with Local Fruit Relish Served over sauteed spinach and Pine nuts with Garlic and Herb Cous Cous
- Grilled Salmon with a Ginger Soy Drizzle Served with Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken Piccata Topped with Parmesan, pan-fried and finished with a buttery lemon Garlic and White wine sauce with Capers. Served with creamy Polenta and a roasted vegetable medley.
- Pork Roulade Stuffed with apple and sausage, sliced into artistic medallions and served with roasted Red Potatoes and Lesli’s special pan-fried Brussel Sprouts
- Key Lime Pie Tart – Rich, creamy with a salted Graham cracker crust
- Vanilla Creme Brulee – Rich custard with caramelized sugar
- Caribbean Rum Fudge Pie
- Chocolate Mousseau Grand Marnier
- Berry Bliss Cheesecake – With homemade buttery Graham cracker crust
- Ultimate Fudgy Brownie Sundae – With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and the best toppings
- Bread Pudding with Cafe Rum Sauce
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- 40′ TV in Salon with Apple TV(available in all cabins) and Direct TV
- Full surround sound SONOS
- iPod/device hookup station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Beach games
- Cockpit icemaker
- Weekly organic produce box membership with a local farm.
- 15′ inflatable boat with 70 hp outboard & underwater LED lights
- Water skis for adults
- Kneeboard, wakeboard & tube
- Snorkeling gear
- 8 passengers island sofa
- 1 one-person & 1 three-person round inflatable tubes
- 2 SUPs (carries 2 people each)
- 1 two-person Kayak
- 1 Tandem Ski
- Beach games
- Model: Privilege Catamaran
- Year: 2010
- LOA: 62′
- Beam: 30.3′
- Draft: 6’
- Engines: 2 x 180 hp
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
Spent a wonderful week with you in the BVIs, our first trip here. It is such a beautiful sailboat. The chef’s culinary delights were amazing & delicious. The captain is so meticulous and welcoming. Hope to return soon. Thank you for being so co-operative and helpful with our change of itineraries.
I truly wish words could articulate how amazing this vessel and crew are. We had a group of 2 and 2 are vegetarians. The chef catered every meal to fit everyone's taste and preference. I can only say if someone is wishing to book this yacht and crew, please don't hesitate to make the greatest decision you will ever make booking this yacht and crew.
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Please Inquire First for Diving Details