United States Virgin Islands
60 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
SPECIAL OFFER: Take 10% off any charters conducted only in the USVI and started between November 1st to December 10th, 2022.
EUPHORIA is a beautiful 60ft Sunreef sailing catamaran.
With elegance and grace, EUPHORIA offers three queen staterooms accommodating 6 guests in luxury. Each cabin has private ensuite bathrooms with separate walk-in showers. All guest cabins have individually controlled air conditioning for your comfort. In addition to formal dining in the spacious salon, there is an Alfresco dining in the large aft deck cockpit where you can still enjoy the feeling of being outside. The flybridge with stunning 360° views of the surrounding bays and beaches is perfect for a sunset cocktail or just hang out and watch the action while sailing from one beautiful island to the next anchorage.
Your new crew looks forward to having you aboard EUPHORIA for a Caribbean vacation that you will not soon forget.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN CORY & CHEF/MATE EMILY
Cory and Emily both have a strong love for the water and anything fun in the sun. Together they make a magnificent team and will go above and beyond to make your vacation memories last a lifetime.
Cory’s passion for water sports started at a young age while growing up on the Chesapeake Bay, a few miles from Annapolis, Maryland, the Nation’s sailing capital. He has over 20 years of experience skippering, racing, teaching, and captaining sailboats and is willing to show anyone the ins and outs of the sport. He has been cruising the Caribbean since the late ’90s aboard large sailing catamarans and can share his extensive knowledge of the islands, restaurants, and culture with you. With a passion for cooking and 3 years in the restaurant service industry as a craft cocktail bartender, he and Emily will provide first class dining and beverages while accommodating any customer requests or needs. As a team, we share responsibilities in the galley preparing meals and catering to our guests.
Emily comes from a family of charter boat captains. While being raised on Tybee Island, Georgia, she was taught from a young age everything about the charter industry; inshore/ offshore fishing, dolphin eco-tours, fossil hunts and enjoys educating others about the natural eco-systems. She has always had a passion for the water which began behind a boat, wakeboarding, and water skiing. She has 15 years of experience in the restaurant service industry, working at one of the nation’s top restaurants, learning from award-winning chefs, managers, and wine sommeliers. Emily is also a certified Yoga instructor and loves leading practices on the beach, paddleboards, and sailboats. She’ll help center your mind during one of her practices in the world’s most beautiful setting.
Cory and Emily fell in love in the summer of 2012 and have been attached at the hip ever since. Together, they ran a successful standup paddleboard and kiteboarding retail store in St. Augustine, Florida and married in 2017. Their passion for travel, kitesurfing, and scuba diving lead them to chartering catamarans for their clients in the Bahamas where they quickly realized they wanted a lifestyle change. They are both USCG Certified Captains; Cory with his Master License, Auxiliary Sailing Endorsement, and STCW, Emily with her 6-Pack and STCW.
They would love to have you aboard one of their sailing vacations. With unique experiences, certifications, and qualities they will ensure you have the best possible vacation in the Virgin Islands with a laid-back, professional couple who put safety and customer satisfaction first.
- Acai Bowl -Served with granola, fresh berries, bananas, chia seeds, and coconut.
- Eggs Benedict -Poached eggs, Canadian bacon on an English muffin with home-made lemon paprika hollandaise sauce.
- Bacon and Spinach or Vegetable Quiche – Cheesy bacon and spinach with peppers and onions or mushroom and spinach quiche.
- All American Breakfast – Chocolate chip or blueberry pancakes, cinnamon and nutmeg whipped cream, scrambled eggs, and bacon.
- Yogurt Parfait – Served with granola and fresh berries.
- Assorted Baked Goods & Pastries-Croissants, bagels, pound cake, tarts, and fresh fruit.
- Sweet Potato Hash -Served with sausage, peppers, onions, and a fried egg.
- Southern Classic -Eggs cooked your way, cheese grits served with bacon, sausage, or ham.
- Chicken or Shrimp Salad – Homemade chicken or shrimp salad with onions, peppers, celery, mayonnaise, and seasonings. Served on a sandwich or over a field green salad.
- Fresh Fish Sandwich -Lightly breaded, pan-seared fish fillet served with lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, and a home-made tartar sauce served with a corn and black bean salad.
- Ceviche’ Nachos – Fresh seafood marinated in lime juice, onions, and peppers served cold over cheesy nachos with a cilantro sour cream.
- Fish or Shrimp Tacos – Blackened or grilled served with peas & rice, salsa, and all the fixings.
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich – Served on a roll with bacon, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pasta salad.
- Iceberg Ahead Salad – Catch of the day over a lettuce wedge served with blue cheese, pickled onion, bacon, and a balsamic drizzle.
- Caprese Skewers – Mozzarella, tomato, basil, EVOO, and balsamic.
- Charcuterie Board – Assortment of cheese, meats, berries, and fruit. Served with crackers and honey.
- Guacamole – Freshly made guacamole served with chips and salsa.
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops -Pan seared scallops wrapped in bacon served with orange marmalade.
- Pimento Cheese Bruschetta -Pimento and American cheese baked on a baguette topped with fresh herbs.
- Grilled Steak and Risotto – Marinated grilled steak served with a mushroom and cheese risotto accompanied by a grilled Caesar salad.
- Pesto Pasta with Fresh Seafood – Catch of the day served over veggie pasta with a basil pesto sauce with garlic bread.
- Pan-Seared Stuffed Pork Chop – Stuffed with apples and assorted cheeses served with potatoes au gratin and creamed spinach.
- Mongolian Fried Rice – Chicken, steak, or shrimp pan-seared in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce with veggie fried rice and zucchini.
- All Italian Dinner – Homemade sauce and meatballs served over pasta with a spinach salad.
- Chicken and Rice – Marinated grilled chicken served with an arugula, sun-dried tomato orzo.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb – Frenched rack of lamb grilled with a rosemary herb crust, polenta, and broccoli.
- Chocolate Soufflé’ – Dark chocolate, orange, and Grand Marnier. Served with fresh berries.
- Banana Cream or Key Lime Pie – Freshly baked with a graham cracker crust and almond whipped cream topping.
- Cinnamon Apple Tart – Marinated apples, phyllo dough, baked to perfection.
- Gluten & Dairy Free Brownie Cake – Brown sugar, coconut oil, almond flour, and dark chocolate.