British Virgin Islands
60 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
2023 Christmas at regular rate and New Year's week will be 15% more than regular rate! Special is not combined with any other.
EUPHORIA is a beautiful 60ft Sunreef sailing catamaran.
With elegance and grace, EUPHORIA offers three queen staterooms accommodating 6 guests in luxury. Each cabin has private ensuite bathrooms with separate walk-in showers. All guest cabins have individually controlled air conditioning for your comfort. The spacious salon offers formal dinning and a large sofa seating area with coffee table. The aft deck has a large table with seating for Alfresco dining and a sofa and sun pad area. Here you can enjoy the feeling of being outside while enjoying the Caribbean breeze. The flybridge with stunning 360° views of the surrounding bays and beaches is perfect for a sunset cocktail or just to hang out and watch the action while sailing from one beautiful island to the next anchorage.
Your crew looks forward to having you aboard EUPHORIA for a Caribbean vacation that you will not forget.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN KYLE & CHEF/MATE STACY
As an experienced boat captain and waterman Kyle, having completed over 250 successful charters in the USVI, I strive to make sure that all of my guests leave with an experience of a lifetime and a smile on their faces. When I’m not sailing I enjoy yoga, scuba diving, wake surfing, and meeting new people. Going outside and feeling the rush of adrenaline is something I could never give up, I’ll always find ways to keep my heart pumping! I grew up on the water, but my first time sailing was in the BVI during my teenage years. Discovering a new, more natural form of transportation, I left the islands mesmerized. I was left starving for adventure until I was able to leave my hometown in Maryland and booked an ASA catamaran sailing course based out of St. Thomas. Falling in love all over again, I then began to work as a sailing yacht technician on 44′-70′ yachts to learn as much as I could. Months later I purchased my very own 40’ sailboat, made a name for myself in the local community, and started living my dream. With my USCG Master Near Coastal captain’s license, I then began chartering a 45’ catamaran for a local dive shop. Now with years of experience and knowledge, I’m excited to spread my love for adventure and the islands to all guests I welcome aboard!
Hailing from the Chesapeake Bay in Southern Maryland, Stacy has always been drawn to living by the water. Having spent time living in the bustling cities of Valparaiso, Chile, Washington, DC, and Oakland, CA, she was looking for a slower pace of life. Originally planning to only spend her teacher summer in the USVI, she quickly fell in love with the natural wonders on land and in the water and decided to make this her new home. While she misses the food scenes in such culturally diverse cities and dramatic coastlines of the West Coast, she has settled into her relaxing Caribbean lifestyle here on the west end of St. Thomas
With 15 years of hospitality experience in both fine dining and fast-paced casual environments, Stacy wanted to test her skills out on the water and got her STCW license last fall. As part of her STCW and teacher training, Stacy is CPR, First Aid, and Basic Firefighting certified. She holds a B. A in Spanish/Latin American Studies as well as a Masters in Education, and is fluent in Spanish. For the past several months, she has enjoyed leading snorkel tours for cruise ship guests from all over the world, learning the ins and outs of sailing catamarans, and mixing up tropical rum punches.
In her spare time, you can find Stacy hiking to off-the-beaten-path beaches with her two dogs, reading, dreaming about her next travel destination, volunteering at the local Humane Society, hosting game nights, and dancing Bachata in the kitchen while she is testing out new recipes. While dining on board Let’s Play Too, expect to see food inspired by Stacy’s extensive travels throughout Latin America and Asia, as well as homemade, slow-cooked food she grew up cooking alongside her mom and grandmother. Both Captain Kyle and Chef Stacy share a passion for our natural world and strive to be “green” and eco-friendly on our charter trips by eliminating single-use plastics onboard, participating in local recycling programs, and buying locally sourced products whenever possible. And as the wise Anthony Bourdain once said, “If I’m an advocate for anything, it’s to move, as far as you can, as much as you can, across the ocean, or simply across the river. Walk in someone else’s shoes or at least eat their food. It’s a plus for everybody.” Hope to see you in the beautiful USVI!
- Avocado Toast, Chili Crunch Eggs, Locally Sourced Fruits
- Plant-based Chorizo Breakfast Tacos, Locally Sourced Fruits
- Scrambled Eggs with Goat Cheese + Herbs, Sausage, Locally Sourced Fruits
- Brioche French Toast, Bacon, Locally Sourced Fruits
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Syrup, Locally Sourced Fruits
- Banana Bread, Eggs, Locally Sourced Fruits
- Mexican Chilaquiles (“Breakfast Nachos”)
- Locally Caught Fish Tacos
- Kale Caesar Salad with Chicken and Locally Grown Greens
- Locally Caught Fried Fish Sandwich with Dill Tartar Sauce + Slaw
- Grilled Locally Caught Whole Fish with Lemongrass, Chiles + Coconut, Kale Salad
- Grain Salad + Shrimp with Locally Grown Greens and Vegetables
- Japanese-Peruvian (Nikkei) Locally Caught Tuna Ceviche with
- Togarashi + Leche de Tigre
- Creamy Corn Pasta with Locally Grown Basil
- Herby Feta Dip with Vegetables + Paloma
- Charcuterie Board + Aperol Spritz
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls with Shrimp + Frozen Mango Daiquiri
- Asian Rice Paper Dumplings + Mojito
- Crispy Feta with Lemon + Hemingway Daiquiri
- Chicken Satay with Thai Peanut Sauce + Jungle Bird
- Roasted Poblano Salsa with Caribbean Avocado and Chips + Fresh-Squeezed Margarita
- Chicken with Baked Vegetables + Mixed Sweet Potatoes
- Locally Caught Baked Fish with Coconut + Cilantro, Quinoa Salad
- KoreanInspired Mapù Ragu with Garlicky Rice
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Peas + Rice
- Chicken Adobo with Thai Mango Salad
- Peruvian Lomo Saltado (Ribeye Beef Stir Fry)
- Chipotle Adobo Chicken Tacos with Feta and Corn Salsa
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coconut-Lemongrass Angel Food Cake with Caramelized Citrus
- Chocolate Strawberry Mousse Cake
- Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Passionfruit Tart
- Churros with Chocolate con Chiles