United States Virgin Islands
45 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 queen ensuite cabins
Scuba diving onboard
FLOATATION THERAPY is a spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard FLOATATION THERAPY, there are 3 queen staterooms for guests that all include en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. Scuba diving is offered onboard.
All gear is on board and limited dives are included in the charter rate. Your crew will take of your every need and Floatation Therapy is what you need in the Caribbean while you enjoy an unforgettable Epic charter yacht vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN MICHAEL AND CHEF/MATE SARA
Michael was born in Northwestern Pennsylvania by Lake Erie. Being around lakes and freshwater rivers fishing and boating was a big part of growing up. After attending university at Edinboro, PA, and getting an accounting degree his career plans took a turn when he took an interest in Maritime in San Francisco in 2015. The rest is history and his love of the ocean, care, and safety of vessels, and providing the best experience to guests and friends around him to the top standards has become his main goal. Working as chief engineer on a 160’ schooner his management and engineering skills have developed to a high standard for preventative maintenance and top care of a vessel’s mechanical, electrical, and AV related systems. His competence on a vessel and sense of adventure will ensure you have a great experience when embarking on a new adventure.
Sara was born in Texas and lived her younger years in San Antonio. At 13 years old her parents decided to move onto their 41’ morgan out island sailboat. She lived onboard invincible until she was 18. During those 5 years onboard, she traveled through the eastern and western Caribbean learning Spanish, surfing, sailing, and living a life on the ocean. Growing up on the ocean inspired her to pursue a career in maritime. She loves entertaining and sharing her knowledge of the water to ensure the most spectacular time for her guests and friends alike. Being the chef on board it will be her pleasure for her to provide you the absolute best entrees and hors d’oeuvres. Sara with her sense of adventure, love for the water, and culinary skills she will ensure you have the best experience on any vessel.
Michael and Sara first met on a 160’ sailing yacht in New York City working as crew. Michael was the engineer and Sara was hired as a deckhand. They hit it off instantly developing a relationship both professionally and romantically. The couple worked for 2 years together sailing and exploring New York and Newport in the summer, the Caribbean, and Bermuda in the winter. After being together for 3 years now they want to share their passion for the ocean and work on sailboats to provide guests with the best experience.
- Eggs Benedict with poached egg, Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce over English muffins.
- Yogurt, Granola, Fruit, Cereal, Milk, Hash Browns, choice of Eggs, toast
- Avocado toast with shaved egg
- Pancakes with fruit, sausage, with over-easy eggs
- Everything bagels with cream cheese smoked salmon capers and Arugula
- French toast with sausage, bacon, and eggs
- Eggs to order bacon or sausage Toast with fruit salad
- Chicken curry salad
- Salmon salad with romaine lettuce, carrots, sautéed mushroom, bell peppers & vinaigrette dressing
- Corn and avocado salad with Roma tomatoes fresh Basil vinaigrette with seared Ahi Tuna
- Chicken salad sandwich with a side salad homemade vinaigrette
- Pad Thai with Asian salad
- Fish tacos on corn tortillas with coleslaw & fried plantains
- Falafels in pita bread with hummus & Mediterranean salad
- Honey garlic shrimp with brown rice and steamed broccoli
- Grilled portobello mushrooms with blue cheese crumble sautéed spinach with a garlic veggie medley
- Honey Garlic Roasted pork with green beans & jasmine rice
- Surf & Turf seared scallops, filet Medallions with roasted vegetables
- Chicken parmigiana with garden salad
- Baked chicken with mushroom cream sauce served over basmati rice
- Lamb shank Parsley garlic sauce, Sauté asparagus, with garlic mashed potatoes
- Vegan triple chocolate cake with the option of ice cream
- Blueberry tartlets with whipped cream
- Cinnamon apple crisps topped with vanilla ice cream
- Coconut macaroons with chocolate drizzle
- Chocolate lava cake with berries
- Crème brûlée
- Churros dusted with cinnamon sugar
The fine points
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $25,000
New Year week: $28,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off-yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi internet access
- Salon TV
- i/Device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit icemaker
- 12′ RIB with 20 Hp engine
- Towable inflatable toys
- 2 Person kayaks
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving onboard
- Underwater Camera
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 45′
- Beam: 26′
- Draft: 5′
- Engines: 2 x 54 hp Diesel
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 18 reviews
January 2022 Charter Guests
Feb 27, 2022
Surpassed Already High Expectations!
We know it would be a fabulous trip, but the experience surpassed our already high expectations! Sara and Mike - you are an incredible team that created and environment so calm, so perfect, so peaceful, and so satisfying! The food was divine! Snorkeling was spectacular…and the sailing was ideal… full of big winds blowing just the right way! We appreciate how you anticipated every need and offered lots of options to ensure each of us had a spectacular vacation! Thank you so much Cynthia for sharing your beautiful boat and crew! Looking forward to our next adventure together!!
December 2021 Charter Guests-Couples
Dec 19, 2021
Perfect For 3 Couples
The crew was great! This is usually what can make or break a charter. They were very attentive, great cooks, and professional about their roles. They really upped the game compared to my previous charter experience. The captan also dives which was a big plus. The diving was great. He is a professional diver and knew the area well. We also enjoyed the kayak and paddle board throughout the trip. Floatation Therapy is the perfect size for 3 couples vacationing together. It was comfortable both above and below. The back area was large enough for all six of us and many times we joined the captain up on top for the views and shade while in transit. It sucks to go back to work after a trip like that...
November 2021 Charter Guests
Dec 11, 2021
Had A wonderful Time
What an awesome week, we had such a wonderful time on Floatation Therapy. The crew were amazing - all planning and anticipating our needs before we did. They really went beyond we couldn’t of asked for anything more. We loved the diving especially Tektite and catching a lobster on the last day. We are ready to come back next year and do it all over again!! You also made us forget about covid and all the problems of the world. Couldn’t ask for more! The chef’s meals were delicious and plated beautifully! Thanks for everything!”
November 2021 Charter Guests
Nov 22, 2021
Thank you for an awesome week aboard Floatation Therapy. We had a wonderful time and you were an intricate part of this week being so special. Thank you very much, see you next voyage!"
January 2021 Charter Guests
Apr 25, 2021
The Name Says It All
#FLOATATIONTHERAPY The name says it all. If you are looking for a charter that creates a place of peace whether exhilarating adventures w hikes, dives/snorkeling, or serene bays and beaches basking in the sun Floatation Therapy along with its great crew is the place to be. They had fresh unique dishes and some fabulous favorites. Cappacinios with breakfast, simple snacks after snorkeling, appetizing lunches, more snacks if you like, and of course, opulent dinner followed by decadent desserts. And always on hand a cocktail or two or three! The crew, helped us plan and create the experience we wanted. A getaway with no shopping, no work, low carb menu, and no stress. Beginning in Caneel Bay, snorkeling at Henley Bay (awesome), Trunk Bay - beautiful beach to bask in the sun (underwater snorkel trail interesting), Cruz Bay - off to our one dine out, Leinster Bay - hike up to Annaberg Sugar Mill (light hike, history, and butterflies among the Nokia trees), another beautiful restful visit to Caneel Bay among the sea turtles, then off to Salt Pond Bay - light hike through Salt Pond (a lesson in salt and ecology in itself) to Drunk Bay (a transition from simple beauty to splendid rock/ reef/fossil exploration) - with luscious mangroves, rolling green hills - a dramatic sea crashing among the rocks. On my next trip, I plan to hike Ram Heads Trail, which I hear is spectacular. Thank you, for an awesome adventure and all the therapy I could ask for. You'll see me again!!
February 2021 Charter Guests
Apr 25, 2021
What an awesome week, we had such a wonderful time on Floatation Therapy. The crew were amazing - all planning and anticipating our needs before we did. They really went beyond we couldn’t of asked for anything more. We loved the diving especially Tektite and catching a lobster on the last day. We are ready to come back next year and do it all over again!! You also made us forget about covid and all the problems of the world. Couldn’t ask for more! The meals were delicious and plated beautifully! Thanks for everything!
February 2021 Charter Guests
Feb 8, 2021
This is our second time with this yacht and crew- they are now like family! Words cannot express our appreciation for all that they do. We had such an amazing experience and made memories we will never forget. Thank you got this wonderful adventure and cannot wait to return for more. We love you guys. God bless and keep safe.
January 2021 Charter Guests
Jan 28, 2021
Thank you for everything you have done for each of us this week. You embraced our family with such care and warmth. You even thought Stuart was funny, usually an acquired taste. Captain, like McGyver you can make anything work and teach even the most challenging among us anything you set your mind to. Chef, like Julia Childs, what you produced every meal out of that tiny kitchen is truly a culinary milracle. You accommodated Grace’s desire to remain healthy and gluten free effortlessly, and made the rest of us enjoy it aswell. Gluten free pancakes and brownies – simply spectacular. It has been an amazing week and we were able to fully relax knowing we were in such caring & capable hands.
November 2020 Charter Guests
Dec 29, 2020
I could never have imagined how different a vacation can be when there are two caring, talented and wonderful people taking care of us! We are usually the caretakers, however you allowed us to take this time for ourselves.
November 2020 Charter Guests
Dec 8, 2020
We had an amazing week!!. We are very grateful for the hospitality, the sailing, the amazing meals, the dolphins, the wake-boarding, paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking and overall wonderful vacation.
Page 1 of 2:
Walkthrough with crew
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Scuba gear included
- 3 dives incl. for certified divers
- Additional dives $50 per dive per person
- Resort course $150 (inquire if instructor onboard)
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.