Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
G2 is a 50-foot Fountaine-Pajot Sailing Catamaran.
“Glad in it Two” combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. 8 guests in 3 queen cabins and a double cabin, each with a private ensuite bathroom. The spacious master stateroom has a desk spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting. A double bed cabin with a separate bathroom is ideal for 2 singles or children. The crew will move to double cabin**(for a fee) to allow 4 queen cabins for adults.
The upper-deck lounge has a sectional couch and sunbed area with 360° views. The foredeck has a spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines, and sunning areas. The aft deck offers a lounge area plus an alfresco dining area. The salon offers a lounge area with a TV with many movies and USB capabilities. Epic all-around aboard Catamaran G2.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$16,500||$17,500||$18,500||$19,500||$20,500||$21,500||$22,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $27,500
New Year week: $32,500
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN KARL & MATE/CHEF NIKKI
Karl Gerbstadt and Nikki Thompson are excited to charter on board catamaran G2. As an experienced and enthusiastic crew, they are sure to make your vacation one remember! Karl hails from the waterways of the Chesapeake, Nikki hails from the shores of the Great Lakes; sailing and adventure have brought them together and now they will bring those experiences to you and much more!
Captain Karl is a fun, adventurous third-generation sailor with a love for the Virgin Islands, its culture, and history. Karl has called The V.I. home since sailing down from Massachusetts via Bermuda in 2012 on his father’s sailboat. Karl loves sailing, and he loves to share his passion with his guests. A week on the water with Karl is all it takes to catch the sailing bug, and he’s happy to share his knowledge. Karl enjoys entertaining, showing folks a great time, and sharing his enthusiasm with guests. Exploring the islands with Karl gives guests insights and adventures specifically tailored to their interests. A fun-loving and easy-going captain, Karl prioritizes safety and seamanship in all operations onboard. Captain Karl is eager to share the gems of the Caribbean with anyone willing to join him.
Chef Nikki’s positive and enthusiastic personality welcomes guests aboard and puts everyone at ease. Her focus on hospitality ensures that each charter will be professional, fun, and carefree. Nikki has spent the last six years in the Caribbean working with experienced Captains sharpening her skills as a first mate. She grew up in the Great Lakes region helping to run the family-owned yacht detailing company, which sparked her passion for boats and the sea. She brings her excitement for the Caribbean to each charter as well as to her culinary expertise. A well-rounded chef, Nikki focuses on fresh ingredients to inspire her dishes. Nikki loves to be creative in her execution while tailoring each menu to the specific charter. She is comfortable with specialty diets and enjoys introducing guests to new flavors and tastes.
This exceptional crew will make each charter special. Their local knowledge and focus on service are a recipe for the perfect charter. Onboard they create an atmosphere that allows you to sit back and relax and get the most out of your week on board!
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- All breakfasts accompanied by assorted fresh fruit, dry cereals,assorted yogurt as well as coffee, tea, and juice
- Triple Berry Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Tomato, Basil, and Feta Omelettes with Crispy Bacon Strips
- Mushroom and Spinach Quiche with Fresh Local Fruit
- Cinnamon Baked French Toast topped with Strawberries and Fresh Mango
- Smoked Salmon Lox on Toasted “Everything” Bagels
- Crepes Three Ways (with a fresh Four Berry filling, a sweet Dulce De Leche and Banana filling, and a savory Sausage and Rosemary filling)
- Caribbean Frittata with Sun-dried Tomato and Canadian Bacon
- Blueberry and Banana Pancakes topped w/ Roasted Pecans Drizzled with Local Honey
- Sun-dried Tomato, Caramelized Onion, and Turkey Sandwich on Grilled Ciabatta Roll with Crispy Oriental Slaw
- Salad Nicoise with Pan-Seared Tuna
- Grass-Fed Cheeseburgers In Paradise with Fresh Cut Truffle Fries
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pesto with Toasted Baguettes
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wraps with Spicy Potato Salad
- Grilled Steak Caesar Salad with Homemade Garlic Bread
- Maryland Crab Cakes with Cucumber Dill salad
- Thinly Sliced Roast Beef on Brioche Bun with Blue Cheese Crumble Dressing served with Puerto Rican Style Tostones
- Whipped Feta and Dill Dip with Pita Bread Triangles and Fresh Veggie Platter
- Cheddar Wrapped Olives Stuffed with Blue Cheese
- Watermelon Feta Caprese Bites
- Puffed Pastry Rounds with Smoked Country Ham and Sharp Cheddar
- Parmesan and Bacon Stuffed Portobellos
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Lime Sauce
- Apple, Goat Cheese, and Honey Tartlets
- Fresh Caught Lobster Ceviche
- Pistachio-Crusted Salmon served with Steamed Brown Rice and Bacon Dijon Asparagus
- NY Strip Steaks served with Herb Roasted Potatoes and Ginger Zucchini and Squash
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin served with Roasted Green Beans and Parmesan Couscous
- Goat Cheese and Basil Stuffed Chicken served with Garlic Cashew Broccoli and Local Butternut Squash
- Beef and Shrimp Kabobs served with Spinach Mashed Potatoes and fresh Veggie Skewers
- Local Caught Snapper served with Baked Sweet Potatoes and Orange Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower
- West Indian Chicken Roti with Grilled Pineapple and Coconut Rice
- Mahi-Mahi Tacos with Black Bean & Mango Pico de Gallo and Fresh Guacamole served with Mexican Style Rice
- Rum Fudge Pie with a Four Berry Citrus Reduction
- World Famous Peach Cobbler a La Mode
- Pecan Pie Muffins with Caramel Glaze
- Key Lime Pie with Coconut Graham Drizzle
- Spiced Bread Pudding with Café Rum Sauce
- Red Wine Poached Pears
- Cinnamon-Sugar Mango Crisp
- Double Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- iPod/Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/25 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee-board, Wake-board and Tube
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 Stand-up paddle-boards
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
- Model: Fountaine-Pajot
- Year: 2017
- LOA: 50′
- Beam: 26′
- Draft: 4’
- Engines: 2 x 75 hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
You two made our trip so special. We went to the most unique places and saw amazing wildlife and ate the BEST food we have ever had. ❤️ We wouldn’t have been able to see the sights we saw without your knowledge of the various islands!! Thank you soooo much for a great trip.
We just took an incredible family trip to St Thomas and St John and chartered on G2. The boat accommodations were wonderful for a family of 5 (adults). The crew were such a blessing- serving us with amazing home cooked meals, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and hiking. They took us to see the beautiful yet secluded bays on the islands. They were a joy to be around for our 5 day vacation. We can't wait to go back soon!
From the moment we were welcomed us on board G2 with painkillers and a scrumptious platter of snacks and fruit we felt pampered, and we knew they were committed to us having a fabulous time with them out on the water. First off, a few words about the food. To say it is restaurant quality does not do the chef’s culinary delights justice, since there are many mediocre restaurants in the world. Each of the wonderful meals we were served were truly exceptional. The stuffed mushroom appetizers, crepes with three fillings, marinated steak salad with home-made tostones, and chicken roti were all big favorites with our family. The chef thoughtfully reached out to us before the trip and asked us for our meal preferences — and she happily accommodated the requests we made. We loved the food so much we asked her if we could take photos of her recipe book before leaving. G2 is a great boat. With five cabins and three different gathering or lounging places (including a cool rooftop great for sunsets) it feels spacious, even with 8 or 10 people onboard. The boat sails beautifully and fast for a boat of this size. It was especially relaxing to sail downwind with just the large “gennaker” sail (kind of like a spinnaker). The boat is well equipped, with a great sound system you can connect your phone to, along with fishing rods and water toys like paddleboards and floating mats. Our boys had tremendous fun being pulled around on the paddleboards with the dinghy and surfing in the wake wave. The captain is a terrific and fun captain. He definitely places everyone’s safety first, but making sure everyone has fun is a close second. He clearly has a lot of sailing expertise, which we found he was happy to share with us. The crew were both eager to share their love and knowledge of the islands with us, from pointing us at great places to snorkel to telling us the background of some of the places we saw. In the pandemic era we are currently in it’s worth pointing out that Karl, Nikki and the management company have gone to great lengths to keep guests healthy and safe. The boat was immaculately clean, and they keep onboard a stock of disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer and face masks (for going ashore). Given the events of the past few months our family definitely needed a great, relaxing vacation, and the crew delivered in fine style. We would not hesitate to highly recommend them and G2 to anyone looking for a fantastic time on the water.
In a word, our trip was just Fantastic! One of the best vacations we've had as a family. We saw all the highlights of BVI. The boat was really clean, the rooms were spacious, and it had everything you'd want including the scuba. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to use all the toys more often. The crew was the best. Very friendly, very helpful, and very professional. The chef is a great cook and she exceeded all of our expectations (eggs Benedict!). She even tried Mexican for the first time and it was great! The Captain is a real pro and his knowledge of the area was a real asset, especially to avoid the crowds and the swells (no one was sea sick!). He had great suggestions but never pressured us to do anything. Even his daily napkin folding lesson was optional! Glad we got to snorkel with the huge manta ray on the last day!
My wifes and my experience on the yacht exceeded our expectations. Not having done one of these before, we didn't know exactly what to expect, although some of our friends who had been on a similar charter, gave us some good insight. We had a fantastic time. I dont know if there are any changes I could suggest to make the experience any better. The crew could not have been better hosts. They guided us on what we should take advantage of, being so familiar with the area. They were extremely attentive to our needs and very accommodating when we adjusted plans that had been set. The captain worked very hard balancing each of our own preferences. The chef worked tirelessly to make sure we were fed and our accommodations were clean and fresh. The meals that she prepared were absolutely delicious. None left the table hungry. I would have zero hesitation in recommending this crew and this yacht to any of my friends. Thanks and hope to do this again real soon.
Thank you cannot do justice to this fabulous week long Christmas trip! Our first time away from home for the Christmas Holiday and we are certain we did not miss a thing! 5th trip in the islands. This one tops then all!! The boat is beautiful, the scenery we know and love BUT – Captain and First Mate CANNOT be beat. We have never felt so comfortable with a boat team. The captain’s incredibly competent hands, we smoothly sailed and were wowed at his numerous abilities. Sailor, Engineer, Comedian, Peace Maker, and so much more! His amazing wife the chef was a cook beyond compare and she was the easy going co-pilot in every sense of the word!
Thank you – we will be so sad to leave you and hope that our paths cross again.
We didn't come to the islands to knit.....and we were not disappointed in any way. We had a magical time. We could not be more pleased with the holiday as it was one of the best vacations ever and surpassed our lofty expectations. Both crew are delightful traveling companions and incredibly gifted hosts. From the moment we set foot on the boat to the time that we unfortunately had to depart, we were treated as kings and queens of the Caribbean. I am certain, a harder working and more prepared couple can not be found....on land or sea! The 6 of us continue to be impressed with the amazing time we had and look forward to our next ocean adventure.
Thanks so much for taking us on a trip of a lifetime. We enjoyed going on a new adventure everyday. Your hospitality was beyond our expectations!!
This trip was the trip of a lifetime! I never dreamed how spectacular it would be. Your attention to detail and hospitality can't be beat. The food was amazing and the boat was impeccable! Thank you so much for celebrating our 40th birthdays. Thank you so much for an amazing week, it was beyond my expectations. Everyone should experience this at least once in their life!
What an amazing trip with 2 of the most gracious crew and now friends. From our initial greeting I knew that we would be well cared for. Seeing all the sights and gaining at least 10 pounds. What a gift you two are! The passion you two have for making sure that each person on the trip had a memorable experience will stay with us forever and ever. Thank you for such an amazing holiday with friends.
Walkthrough with crew