United States Virgin Islands
Accommodates up to 10
5 queen cabins
Perfect for large groups
Where luxury meets adventure! Introducing GET ALONG, the latest Royal 57 Catamaran.
Indulge in the crystal clear waters of the Virgin Islands on this ultra-spacious sailing catamaran. GET ALONG features a flybridge that has 360˚ocean views. The flybridge sports a fully functioning bar and easy access to several sun pads to soak up the Caribbean sun.
GET ALONG accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 luxury queen cabins each with its own en-suite bathrooms. All guest cabins are fully air-conditioned for guest comfort. Get Along has a galley-up layout with all the modern amenities needed for the ultimate family and friend vacation. She has full stainless steel side rails making her the preferred boat for kids onboard.
For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN JEFF & CHEF/MATE DANI
Jeff is originally from California and spent most of his childhood as a Freestyle skier and snowboarder in Lake Tahoe. In the summers, he would enjoy the waters of the lake parasailing, jet skiing, and boating. He found his true calling was watersports. In search of warmer weather and saltwater, he moved to Key West. He got his foot in the door with the boating world with boat building which progressed quickly into becoming a chief mate and ultimately the worldwide Captain he is today. Jeff established himself as an exceptional Motor Yacht and Sailing Yacht delivery Company working all over the world including Trans-Atlantic crossings. Captain Jeff finally discovered the USVI and BVI for term charter operations, one of his favorite places in the world. Jeff followed his thirst for the ocean and developed his passion for spearfishing, scuba, and snorkeling, sailing, free diving, lobstering, and enjoying marine life.
- Captain Jeff has sailed all over the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Wherever you want to sail to find your dream vacation Jeff will know the perfect spot, whether you want to be in the mix of the island, hiding with the locals, or even on a private island.
Born and raised in Florida, Dani grew up with a tremendous love for the ocean and the outdoors, which continue to bring her joy and a sense of comfort. From an early age, curiosity and excitement were instilled as her father began teaching her the way around the kitchen. Her later career in the hospitality industry throughout her college years helped mold her understanding of the ins and outs of the restaurant world.
After obtaining her Associate in Arts from Valencia College she embarked on her first adventure to Hawaii while working on cruise ships. This was where she got her first taste and joy for life on the water. Living and working on the beautiful islands only deepened her passion for people and cooking abroad. Traveling and experiencing new cultures is a life-changing experience she dreams of offering to others.
The following year, she decided to trade the big ship life for a more fulfilling pursuit, where she could connect on a deeper level with her guests and let her true passion for the culinary arts come to life, playing with her creativity in food menus and toying with new delicious experiments. After her first trip as a chef aboard a sailing yacht in Portugal, she knew she’d found this opportunity, and for the last 3 years she has been working on sailing yachts in Portugal, Croatia, and the Virgin Islands; this has allowed her to travel to over 20 different countries increasing her knowledge of alternative cuisines and her love of sailing.
- All breakfasts served with an assortment of fresh fruit, juices, coffee & tea
- Lump crab Benedict
- Quinoa roasted sweet potato & kale salad with citrus thyme vinaigrette & sunny side up egg accompanied by fresh blueberry muffins
- Sundried tomato spinach & goat cheese quiche served with bacon
- Huevos rancheros with homemade refried black beans & pico de Gallo avocado and feta
- Fresh lemon and sugar crepes finished with whipped cream and berries
- Poached eggs in a Middle eastern shakshuka with blackberry yogurt bowls and local honey served with homemade Swiss bread
- Zucchini corn fritters, arugula salad, guacamole finished with an egg and sweet tomato-onion relish served with banana nut loaf
- Grilled Mahi sandwich on a brioche bun with sriracha aioli and healthy broccoli apple salad
- Chicken & steak kabobs grilled over an open flame with fresh vegetables and hand-cut potato chips
- Salmon ceviche poke bowls served over white rice Asian vegetables and marinated red cabbage with a spicy chipotle sauce
- Healthy Mediterranean falafel bowls Lima beans cucumber & tomato served over greens with house-made tzatziki and hummus & fresh naan bread
- Slow-cooked pulled pork tacos with Asian sesame slaw
- Crispy Shrimp Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing & Fresh Focaccia Bread
- Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Quinoa Stack with Arugula & Feta Salad
- Melon prosciutto mint skewers
- Crostini assortment plater
- Spinach artichoke wonton cups
- Crispy Brussel sprouts with dijon aioli
- Cranberry pecan goat cheese truffles
- Chili Lime Baked Shrimp on cucumber rounds
- Ceviche spoons with fresh guacamole
- Crispy Trout with Chopped cabbage & watercress salad with fresh mint, cilantro, watermelon radish, and naval orange dressed with a spicy peanut sauce
- Grilled flatiron steak with a rosemary potato puree finished with fresh chimichurri
- Grilled Salmon served with White Rice & Finished with Mango Red Cabbage Lime Slaw
- Creamy Tuscan chicken with sun-dried tomatoes and wilted spinach
- Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chop with Butternut Squash Puree and roasted asparagus
- Blackened Seared Scallops over a Charred Green Bean Medley with Ginger Miso Dressing