Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
GREAT ADVENTURE is a modern, bright, and spacious crewed catamaran available for luxury charter vacations in the Caribbean and based in the Virgin Islands.
GREAT ADVENTURE is a Lagoon 450 and is fully air-conditioned. The spacious cockpit comfortably sits all guests around an ample table to make dining al fresco a pleasure. There is a ventilation hatch on the bridge deck, that funnels a cooling breeze into the cockpit area. 3 Queen ensuite cabins provide spacious accommodation for all.
For such a spacious yacht, she is surprisingly nimble, and the gulping-shaped bridge deck makes her very comfortable underway, no slapping or slamming aboard this beauty, and you can hop between islands in under an hour, or choose to spend longer under sail. The choice is entirely yours during your cruise through the Virgin Islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$16,500||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$16,500||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $20,000
New Year week: $21,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Crew to be announced
- Homemade muffins, bacon or sausage, toast with your choice of butter, jam, or peanut butter and local tropical fruits are served with every breakfast. Morning smoothies to your liking will also be available.
- Overnight Soak Oats with Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Potato and Caramelized Onion Hash with Over Easy Eggs
- Coconut Waffles with a Maple Lime Syrup and a Side of Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Mushroom and Goat Cheese Frittata with Roasted Potatoes
- Poached Eggs with Melted Cheddar Cheese and a Side of Grits
- Soy Ginger Turkey Burger with a Pineapple Kale Salad and Truffle Fries
- Zucchini Noodles with a Creamy Avocado Sauce
- Spicy Salmon Poke Bowl with Jasmine Rice
- Baked Falafel Sandwich Topped with Tzatziki Sauce
- Blackened Mahi Caesar Salad and a Toasted Baguette Smeared with Local Goat Cheese
- Spiced Watermelon “Fries” with a Lime Crema Dip
- Burrata with Prosciutto and Melon Sprinkled with Himalayan Salt
- Red Snapper Ceviche with Avocado Crostinis
- Fruit and Cheese Board with a Baked Sunset Apricot Brie
- Grandma Van Tampa’s Sicilian Flatbread
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto with Buttery Scallops and a Fire and Ice Tomato Salad
- Pork Tenderloin with Chile Spiced Grilled Broccoli and Whipped Potatoes
- Cayenne Rubbed Chicken with a Zucchini and Yellow Squash Gratin and Vietnamese Rice
- Sous Vide Steak, Turmeric Coconut Rice, and Toasted Ravioli
- Brown Butter Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon, Topped with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Olive Oil and Garlic, Merged with a Side of Brown Rice
- “Red, Red, Red Wine” Lava Chocolate Cakes
- Ginger Apple Empanadas Drizzled with Butterscotch
- Lemony Butter Cookies
- Gooey Caramel Brownies
- Rum Soaked Cherries Over Ice Cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV with directTV and Apple TV
- Full surround sound system with Sonos
- DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/15 hp engine
- Snorkeling gear
- Large floating sun mattress
- 2 x stand up paddleboards
- 2 person kayaks
- Fishing gear
- Beach games
- Underwater camera
- Scuba diving available
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2014
- LOA: 45′
- Beam: 27′
- Draft: 5′
- Engines: 2 x 54 hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
The crew were amazing! My family and I were first timers and we are now counting down the days to our next trip! We adore them. Anything you want they will deliver on!! Can’t say enough about the trip, the boat and the crew!!
All of the food was AMAZING! Especially the pastry dishes. The crew was professional and courteous and always there to help. I loved the big yellow duck :) The shrimp and the salmon were me fave! - but truly all of the food was great. Must see list - the baths and soggy dollar. Thanks for an amazing experience. The crew were excellent hosts! They never sit down in tending to their guests, I don't see how they do it. Food was amazing!
We had a blast! My grandkids LOVED it. They want to go again in a couple of years! The crew were great with kids with all the water sports. The food was amazing! The chef was awesome! The boat is beautiful. Thanks for making this happen for me! Another check off my bucket list!
This was truly life changing experience! Thank you! Chef you are an unbelievable cook and anticipates your clients every need. Captain you are safe and creative captain whose small choices made all the difference in the trip. Thank you both and you know you always have family in SC~
This was the perfect vacation. When we booked, we just randomly selected Great Adventure, how lucky were we??? The crew were the best crew we could have asked for!! They treated us like royalty. We felt so lucky each day. Diving with the captain was exciting, but at the same time so peaceful. He has a calming way about him and we felt safe with him. Each site he took us to was different, but equally beautiful. The food, well what can I say, the chef was a great cook. Each meal was beautifully presented and delicious. She also finished them off with a yummy dessert. I'm still wondering how she did it all on our boat. I wish I could let you know which one was better than the other but all the food was wonderful! Both of them were so knowledgeable about, our surroundings and environments, sailing, diving, they were so informative. We really can't thank you enough. You are so kind and well caring. We will definitely do this again because of your wonderful hospitality. If you move to a bigger boat we will follow! We will have to visit you in Newport! Captain thanks for entertaining Twin, that's a job in itself. Thank you Thank you Thank you. We hate to leave.
We just got home last night from our trip on the "Great Adventure" We had a fabulous trip. The boat is really set up physically for "hosting" 3 couples easily. There are multiple places to "hang out" when we wanted to be together or when we wanted more private time. More important than the boat however was that our crew are a really nice couple. They may be young (in fact they are younger than our kids) but they are energetic and as focused on service, safety and making sure we all had a great trip as any crew could possibly be and all six of us could only give them an unqualified 100% A+ rating. .They really were fabulous and genuinely nice couple. Just wanted you to give you this input since they are relatively new to the charter business. Thank you also for your help setting up our charter. Everything worked like clockwork. We will be back.
Thank you so much for four fabulous days on the yacht. Our only regret was not booking longer!! Enjoyed the amazing snorkelling and water sports! Especially loved Bobby's scuba initiation. You are a lovely couple, very engaging and taking care of all our needs! Food was amazing and so were the you tube videos.
Thank you for the most amazing vacation. The food and destinations were incredible, but truly the best part was the friendships we developed with yall along the way. Nothing could beat The Captain’s stories with chefs frequent interruptions. You guys are amazing. We had the best time and look forward to doing it again very soon. Best Wishes and happy voyages
Thank you for a wonderful trip! You have been professional and friendly throughout the whole week – particularly with a large group of women which can be challenging.
Thank you so much for everything over the past week-the food was absolutely fantastic thank you for being so accommodating to all the groups intolerances (aka mine) and mike your margaritas are fantastic! ~ We couldn’t have asked for a better family trip- it is truly a trip we will always remember! Thank you!
Walkthrough with the crew