Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
ISLAND KISSES is a 54ft Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard ISLAND KISSES, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually contract air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. **Crew is flexible to move if twins are needed.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) as the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area.
Your crew will take of your every need and you will enjoy ISLAND KISSES with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $35,000
New Year week: $36,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN LILY & CHEF/MATE AMBER
Lily’s passion for sailing began in Barcelona. From that first time she stepped on a yacht, her passion and dreams of sailing were ignited and she has been sailing ever since. She is a confident and experienced sailor, as well as a great charter host. Originally from Poland, Lily has lived in several different countries around the globe such as Singapore, Iceland, Italy, and Spain. She also speaks six languages fluently. After making the sail across the Atlantic Ocean and arriving in the Caribbean, she considers the Virgin Islands to be the most idyllic place for sailing vacations in the world. Since her time in the Virgin Islands, she has come to know the best beaches, bays, and secret local spots. She is looking forward to welcoming guests onboard Island Kisses for an entertaining and joyful stay!
Amber’s passion for food and drink cultivates a bespoke experience for every guest she serves. Meticulous attention to the desires of each guest in addition to her own creativity makes sure her menu experience is one to remember. Originally from South Africa, her food and hospitality journey started over ten years ago and has spanned through multiple countries. Having lived and worked in places such as Asia and Europe, she has an international range of dishes from which to draw from which makes her menu dance with flavor! She has professionally trained in various cooking techniques as well as drink mixology, ensuring that there is something for everyone. She is greatly looking forward to welcoming guests aboard Island Kisses for a happy and memorable stay!
- Plated freshly baked English muffin, buttered and topped with crispy bacon, poached egg, and hollandaise sauce for a delicious eggs Benedict
- Shakshuka eggs with cumin, topped with crumbled feta and shredded coriander. Served with fresh toast straight from the skillet
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on crisp potato rosti
- Pancakes served with maple syrup
- Platter of beautiful local fruits
- Chia puddings topped with mango and dragon fruit stars
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cold cuts
- Locally sourced fresh fish ceviche. Citrus engulfed fish, mixed with creamy avocado, onion, cherry tomato, green chili, and coriander. Corn chips to accompany for scooping! Corn on the cob and slices of baked sweet potato
- Grilled salmon with crispy skin served on a bed of couscous salad, mixed with fresh herbs, pomegranate, feta, cherry tomatoes, and a creamy dressing. Freshly baked focaccia bread
- Mexican fiesta! Pulled BBQ pork or bean tacos with crunchy or soft shells. Topped with pickled onion and coriander. Cheesy quesadillas served warm! Cheesy nachos, sour cream, and Guacamole
- Tel Aviv-style chicken salad. Juicy chicken mixed with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olives, and onion. Slathered in fresh hummus, and lemon juice while on top of crispy cos lettuce for added freshness and crunch. Finally, topped with a boiled egg and some paprika
- Selection of sushi platter. Maki, inside-out rolls (California rolls), nigiri, and hand rolls. All made with a range of fresh fish and vegetables. Accompanied by pickled ginger and wasabi
- Vegan harvest bowls with quinoa, zucchini and carrot ribbons, roasted chickpeas, avocado, and tangy nut dressing
- Veggie fritters, with broccoli, sweet potato, carrot, and chives. Beautifully Golden with a spoon of creme fraiche on top. Served on a bed of arugula
- Fresh out of the oven, blueberry muffins made perfect to warm you after a late morning swim stop!
- Mediterranean mezze platter with cheeses, garlic mushrooms, whipped feta dip, dipping bread, crackers, and cold cuts
- Honey & soy glazed chicken, dusted with sesame seeds and fresh spring onion. Red cabbage slaw, with apple and mayo and leafy green salad with ginger vinaigrette
- Lemon and garlic butter sea bass, delicate and seasoned. Charred asparagus, topped with roasted almonds flakes and leafy salad, light and vibrant. Polenta and parmesan fries
- Crab/ lobster/ prawn boil with old bay seasoning. Accompanied with creamy dipping sauce. Served with lightly dressed arugula salad and baby potato and green bean salad
- Creamy Chilli and lemon prawn linguine, topped with two sautéed prawns. Mixed leaf salad with olive oil and balsamic dressing, freshly baked bread rolls
- Scallops cooked in butter, on squash purée
- Peppercorn crusted strip steak with garlic mash, lemon roasted asparagus, balsamic pearls, and red wine reduction
- Fresh strawberry shortcake and cream trifles
- Caramel cheesecake with a buttery crust
- Deconstructed cinnamon apple crumble with a dollop of vanilla ice cream
- Sweet and tangy lemon meringue squares
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Salon TV
- Free WiFi
- Salon stereo
- i/Device hookup & USB Sockets
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Wakeboard, sub wing & tube
- 10 ft Floating dock
- Sub wing
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- 2 Sea Scooters
- Underwater camera/video
- Underwater lights
- Model: Bali Catamaran
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 54′
- Beam: 29′
- Draft: 4,9′
- Engines: 2 x 80 hp Diesel
- Flag: USA
Submit your review