La Grande Bellezza - Catamaran
The Great Beauty
58 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 9
3 Queen cabins with double & removable Pullman
Perfect for a large family or group
From $29,500/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
LA GRANDE BELLEZZA is a luxurious Leopard 5800 catamaran.
LA GRANDE BELLEZZA catamaran features an expansive flybridge, seating for 10 people to enjoy panoramic views while sailing or lounging. The foredeck cockpit allows easy access from your guest cabin to relax in the shade looking out at the ocean while sailing or taking in the breathtaking views at anchor. The interior of this large catamaran is spacious and open with a very high ceiling and all the cabins have high headroom.
The master queen cabin is on the main deck forward of the salon, it offers a small desk, has a door to forward cockpit and private ensuite bathrooms and stall shower. 2 queen cabins on the lower level each with private ensuite bathrooms with stall showers. The double berth cabin on the lower level with a single Pullman bunk over (limited to 80 pounds please), this cabin has a private ensuite bathroom with a stall shower. All the beds are made with light luxury linen. There is a tender lift allowing for the dinghy to be hoisted and lowered hydraulically and then you are free to dive or jump from the platform or just dangle your feet in the warm waters.
Your friendly and very experienced crew will ensure you enjoy your Epic luxury charter yacht vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$31,400||$31,900||$32,400||$32,900|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$31,400||$31,900||$32,400||$32,900|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $40,000
New Year week: $44,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN NICK & CHEF/MATE KATE
Like a seasoned sailor, Nick Wilson has spent the last 20 years sailing internationally. He has had exciting sailing adventures that include the Channel Islands in California, Mexico, Central America, Hawaii, remote islands in French Polynesia, and now the Bahamas and Caribbean! He acquired many sea stories from these trips and claims all are true!
Spending more time of his life floating than on land, Nick’s years of experience running charter vessels will allow you to relax knowing you’re in great hands or give you the opportunity to learn some of the basics of sailing. It’s up to you!
A well-rounded waterman he is an avid kiteboarder, surfer, fisherman, and diver. He has spent many days chasing big waves around the world. Through his passion for everything involving the ocean, he ensures the guests will enjoy many activities during their time aboard. He is always ready to help guests get wet! Does anybody want to waterski before dinner?
If wildlife interests you, he has plenty to talk about he spent 7 seasons observing whales in California, Mexico, and Hawaii. Nick is known to always keep a sharp eye out for marine life! Nick got bit by the sailing bug attending college in Santa Barbara, California. Where he probably spent more time surfing than he studied! He is a 100-ton master, PADI rescue diver, IKO kiteboarding instructor, and pretty good at scrabble.
Kate Grew up on the coast of Delaware and has loved being in and on the water from a very young age. She has spent most of her adult life in North Carolina. where she earned a degree in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management. Her Catamaran experience also began in College, working as logistics manager and fir mate in Broadreach, a liveaboard summer camp based in St Maarten. Her cooking and service experience has included high-volume beach bars, fine dining, and private country clubs.
Her culinary style focuses on fresh ingredients and bright flavors, with an emphasis on Mediterranean and Asian flavors. A former Vegetarian and health-conscious individual. She is experienced in accommodating special diets or allergies and is happy to tailor a menu to the clients ‘ requests. Kate loves connecting with clients and finding ways to make their vacation unforgettable.
- Italian egg casserole muffin
- Avocado egg and tomato breakfast stack
- Caribbean oatmeal with fresh fruit
- Mexican egg casserole muffin
- Sweet potato crusted quiche
- Baked oatmeal cups variety
- Bundt casserole with fruit parfait
- Strawberry cream cheese everything bagel
- Baked avocado egg and tomato
- Mango, lime, cheese toast
- Avocado, bacon, feta, pomegranate toast
- Italian omelet
- Mexican omelet
- English muffin with sausage and egg
- Yacht club wellness wrap roll-up with Mediterranean summer salad
- Greek chicken veggie pasta salad
- Balsamic shrimp salad
- Chicken salad sandwiches, pretzels, grapes
- Mango habanero crab Guacamole salad
- Spicy shrimp sushi stack with seaweed salad
- Salmon avocado mango ceviche stack
- Black forest ham and pimento cheese sandwiches with pickled okra and potato salad
- Lemon pepper fish with Greek yogurt poppyseed salad
- Montreal blackened steakburgers, baked beans, potato salad
- Fish tacos, chips/salsa, Black beans, and rice
- Avocado and egg sandwiches with seasonal fruit
- Shrimp creole
- Thai basil rice with chicken
- Caprese salad skewer
- Prosciutto wrapped melon
- Salted watermelon fruit skewer
- Cucumber smoked salmon bites
- Shrimp cocktail
- Crab stuffed mushrooms
- Smoked Gouda and grape pick
- Charcuterie board
- Cajun guacamole shrimp.
- Hawaiian cheeseballs
- Sausage stuffed mini peppers
- Chicken Waldorf salad bites
- Cranberry pistachio cheese log
- Shrimp taco bites
- Chicken Parmesan Mediterranean melon salad, broccoli
- Thai shrimp with coconut ginger rice grilled pineapple
- Grouper Parmesan, baked asparagus, balsamic salad
- 10 layer Mexican wellness bowl
- Spicy yellow chicken curry wellness bowl
- Spicy Szechuan chicken, Asian salad, basil fried rice, green beans.
- Blackened Mahi, street corn, Mexican black beans, and rice
- Pork chops, garlic and dill potatoes, grilled street corn.
- Blackened steak, seasoned broccoli tips, quinoa/rice medley, strawberry spinach salad
- Orange glaze salmon, green beans, quinoa and rice medley, Asian salad
- Lasagna roll-ups, Mediterranean salad
- White chocolate, Banana trifle
- Lemon, blueberry trifle
- Pistachio encrusted goat cheese strawberries
- Caribbean rum cake with walnuts
- Lemon glaze cake with blueberries
- Chocolate cream cheese and cherry mini cakes
- Pineapple upside-down cake
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Chocolate Kahlúa cake
- Chocolate bonbon
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat-screen TV salon
- Full surround sound system
- I/Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Ice maker & Barbecue
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & kids
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Kneeboard, wakeboard & tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Giant floating sun mattresses
- 2 person kayaks
- Beach games
- Underwater camera/video
- Fishing gear
- Model: Leopard Catamaran
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 58′
- Beam: 28′
- Draft: 6”
- Engines: 2 x 110 hp Turbo diesel
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
Cannot thank Epic Charters enough for finding this boat and crew for our family charter through the Virgin Islands. The boat, captain and first mate were absolutely outstanding and made us feel right at home. We had everything you could possibly ask for and then some including consistent follow-up by Michelle to ensure all going well. Could not have been happier with the results. Thank you so much Epic Charters, the boat & crew. Hugs and we'll see y'all again! We're now hooked.
Thank you all so much for an amazing adventure! Everything about it was perfect. The chef was exceptional in the kitchen. The meals you cooked were beyond amazing, more than we ever could have expected. Your hospitatlity made our experience one we'll never forget. Hopefully another one very soon.
You guys truly rock!! Such an amazing trip, music, laughter, food, fun and more laughter. We truly enjoyed all of you. You are family to us now. You made everyone feel so special and loved. We look forward to our next yachting adventure. Food was amazing!
There is no way to put into words how incredible you made our stay on the boat. You guys are a seamless, well-oiled machine that made everything feel effortless (we know how much hard work it is). Your kindness, smiling faces, energy, knowledge of the BVI, just everything. We have been fortunate enough to have experienced a number of charters throughout the Caribbean and you guys were the best!
Thanks for breaking in my sea legs. You are beautiful and lovely, but not as lovely as you are within. It is the crew that makes this vacation. Never change! We appreciate the patience and love you and everything you put into our hearts and bellies. Thank you for the memory of a lifetime.
What an amazing week it has been. You made every day memorable with your smiling faces, delicious food/drinks and willingness to laugh along with us. Celebrating my 30th birthday was icing on the cake.
The whole boat and crew were simply amazing. The food, cocktails and fun adventures with great friends. Thank you all. We are truly grateful for making our vacation incredible.
Thank you so much for the five star food, service, accommodation and scenic views. We had an absolutely wonderful time and look forward to the second time.
The best surprise was getting you two as our crew. Edward's birthday celebration was above and beyond the best ever! Chef your meals were fantastic and the captain’s creative drinks were anticipated daily. Your professionalism and knowledge of the BVI made every stop a wonder. Your hospitality was heart felt and we wanted for nothing. We look forward to sailing with you again in the near future. Until then hope to see you in New York. Overall this charter was above and beyond our expectations. For one of the couples it was their first charter and for the rest of us it was a repeat. Our Captain was very knowledgeable in all aspects of our journey. He also had mad bar-tendering skills, always coming up with great new drinks. The chef prepared fabulous meals which never disappointed. Their cheerful personalities were contagious and the perfect weather all added up to a very restful and enjoyable week. Can not wait to sail again :)
Thank you so much for making this the best vacation we've EVER HAD ! Best friends , the best week, best boat, best captain, best islands, best chef : ) You both exceeded all of our expectations and gave us a week that we will never forget. We can only hope to join you again soon !! Highlights of the trip : Anegade Cow Wreck, Willie T (twice but once remembered) Jenn and Matt up the mast , Banana Boat/Catamaran/Parasailing, Mustaches, The Hammock Lots of love and Good Wishes,