United States Virgin Islands
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 7
3 Queens & 1 double en-suite cabin**
Ideal for 4 couples
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% for their remaining availability this season! All charters must be booked & completed by August 2nd, 2022.
Lady Catron is a 50-foot Fountaine-Pajot Sailing Catamaran.
LADY CATRON combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. 7 guests in 3 queen cabins and a double cabin, each with a private ensuite bathroom. The spacious master stateroom has a desk spacious ensuite bathroom and a walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting. A double bed cabin with a separate bathroom is ideal for 1 single or children.
The upper-deck lounge has a sectional couch and sunbed area with 360° views. The foredeck has a spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines, and sunning areas. The aft deck offers a lounge area plus an alfresco dining area. The salon offers a lounge area with a TV with many movies and USB capabilities. Previously named: Catamaran G2.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN KARL & MATE/CHEF NIKKI
Karl Gerbstadt and Nikki Thompson are excited to charter on board catamaran G2. As an experienced and enthusiastic crew, they are sure to make your vacation one remember! Karl hails from the waterways of the Chesapeake, Nikki hails from the shores of the Great Lakes; sailing and adventure have brought them together and now they will bring those experiences to you and much more!
Captain Karl is a fun, adventurous third-generation sailor with a love for the Virgin Islands, its culture, and history. Karl has called The V.I. home since sailing down from Massachusetts via Bermuda in 2012 on his father’s sailboat. Karl loves sailing, and he loves to share his passion with his guests. A week on the water with Karl is all it takes to catch the sailing bug, and he’s happy to share his knowledge. Karl enjoys entertaining, showing folks a great time, and sharing his enthusiasm with guests. Exploring the islands with Karl gives guests insights and adventures specifically tailored to their interests. A fun-loving and easy-going captain, Karl prioritizes safety and seamanship in all operations onboard. Captain Karl is eager to share the gems of the Caribbean with anyone willing to join him.
Chef Nikki’s positive and enthusiastic personality welcomes guests aboard and puts everyone at ease. Her focus on hospitality ensures that each charter will be professional, fun, and carefree. Nikki has spent the last six years in the Caribbean working with experienced Captains sharpening her skills as a first mate. She grew up in the Great Lakes region helping to run the family-owned yacht detailing company, which sparked her passion for boats and the sea. She brings her excitement for the Caribbean to each charter as well as to her culinary expertise. A well-rounded chef, Nikki focuses on fresh ingredients to inspire her dishes. Nikki loves to be creative in her execution while tailoring each menu to the specific charter. She is comfortable with specialty diets and enjoys introducing guests to new flavors and tastes.
This exceptional crew will make each charter special. Their local knowledge and focus on service are a recipe for the perfect charter. Onboard they create an atmosphere that allows you to sit back and relax and get the most out of your week on board!
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- All breakfasts accompanied by assorted fresh fruit, dry cereals,assorted yogurt as well as coffee, tea, and juice
- Triple Berry Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Tomato, Basil, and Feta Omelettes with Crispy Bacon Strips
- Mushroom and Spinach Quiche with Fresh Local Fruit
- Cinnamon Baked French Toast topped with Strawberries and Fresh Mango
- Smoked Salmon Lox on Toasted “Everything” Bagels
- Crepes Three Ways (with a fresh Four Berry filling, a sweet Dulce De Leche and Banana filling, and a savory Sausage and Rosemary filling)
- Caribbean Frittata with Sun-dried Tomato and Canadian Bacon
- Blueberry and Banana Pancakes topped w/ Roasted Pecans Drizzled with Local Honey
- Sun-dried Tomato, Caramelized Onion, and Turkey Sandwich on Grilled Ciabatta Roll with Crispy Oriental Slaw
- Salad Nicoise with Pan-Seared Tuna
- Grass-Fed Cheeseburgers In Paradise with Fresh Cut Truffle Fries
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pesto with Toasted Baguettes
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wraps with Spicy Potato Salad
- Grilled Steak Caesar Salad with Homemade Garlic Bread
- Maryland Crab Cakes with Cucumber Dill salad
- Thinly Sliced Roast Beef on Brioche Bun with Blue Cheese Crumble Dressing served with Puerto Rican Style Tostones
- Whipped Feta and Dill Dip with Pita Bread Triangles and Fresh Veggie Platter
- Cheddar Wrapped Olives Stuffed with Blue Cheese
- Watermelon Feta Caprese Bites
- Puffed Pastry Rounds with Smoked Country Ham and Sharp Cheddar
- Parmesan and Bacon Stuffed Portobellos
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Lime Sauce
- Apple, Goat Cheese, and Honey Tartlets
- Fresh Caught Lobster Ceviche
- Pistachio-Crusted Salmon served with Steamed Brown Rice and Bacon Dijon Asparagus
- NY Strip Steaks served with Herb Roasted Potatoes and Ginger Zucchini and Squash
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin served with Roasted Green Beans and Parmesan Couscous
- Goat Cheese and Basil Stuffed Chicken served with Garlic Cashew Broccoli and Local Butternut Squash
- Beef and Shrimp Kabobs served with Spinach Mashed Potatoes and fresh Veggie Skewers
- Local Caught Snapper served with Baked Sweet Potatoes and Orange Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower
- West Indian Chicken Roti with Grilled Pineapple and Coconut Rice
- Mahi-Mahi Tacos with Black Bean & Mango Pico de Gallo and Fresh Guacamole served with Mexican Style Rice
- Rum Fudge Pie with a Four Berry Citrus Reduction
- World Famous Peach Cobbler a La Mode
- Pecan Pie Muffins with Caramel Glaze
- Key Lime Pie with Coconut Graham Drizzle
- Spiced Bread Pudding with Café Rum Sauce
- Red Wine Poached Pears
- Cinnamon-Sugar Mango Crisp
- Double Lemon Cheesecake Bars