United States Virgin Islands
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queens & 1 double en-suite cabin**
Ideal for 4 couples
Christmas charters are offered at the standard seasonal rate. The charter must be booked and completed before 1/07/2023. This special cannot be combined with other offers.
Lady Catron is a 50-foot Fountaine-Pajot Sailing Catamaran.
LADY CATRON combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. 7 guests in 3 queen cabins and a double cabin, each with a private ensuite bathroom. The spacious master stateroom has a desk spacious ensuite bathroom and a walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting. A double bed cabin with a separate bathroom is ideal for 1 single or children.
The upper-deck lounge has a sectional couch and sunbed area with 360° views. The foredeck has a spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines, and sunning areas. The aft deck offers a lounge area plus an alfresco dining area. The salon offers a lounge area with a TV with many movies and USB capabilities. Previously named: Catamaran G2.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN DAVID & MATE/CHEF EMILY
David and Emily met and married on the beautiful island of Kauai. There, they were flourishing, David working as a finish carpenter on luxury estates and Emily cooking as a private chef. Every afternoon when they would get off work and see the ti leaves swaying, they’d race down to Hanalei Bay to take their Nacra 20 out for a zip thru the water. Soon after saying, “ I do”, they bought a 44’ Kelly Peterson, a classic ocean-going vessel. They quickly closed down shop, moved off of Hawaii, and began prepping the boat to head south to Mexico. They took off from San Diego in December 2018 and began the adventure of a lifetime. Sailing down the primitive coasts of Baja, where all you see is brown and blue to Zihuatanejo Mexico, where they passed March 2019 shut down on a secluded island with 5 other boats. They’ve surfed the coasts, fished big game, and even seen sea monsters! Their biggest challenge was crossing by themselves to Hawaii, the longest ocean passage in the world. It was 21 days of riding a roller coaster and they were hooked! They returned by passing under the Golden Gate Bridge on a clear, cloudless morning with no other boats around. Now, they are based full-time in Mexico, cruising in the winter months and developing their property in the summer. Expect to see some flavor and spice on your plate!
David grew up in a boat yard in Oceanside, CA. He moved to Hawaii when it was time for a fresh start. Hawaii is known to either accept you or throw you out, and it welcomed him with open arms. He raced on Olson 30s in beer car races and across the treacherous Kauai channel to Oahu. He worked on stunning homes with vistas of the ocean. His sense of adventure and charging attitude will keep your trip moving forward! He is always trolling lines off the back and loves to reel in dinner.
Emily moved to Hawaii from Jackson, WY, where she was running an all-organic and vegan bakery. It was like a light bulb going off when she learned of private chefing..as if “AH! This is what I’m supposed to do!” After a tasting trial at the head concierge’s house, her career took off. Her inspiration comes from sourcing the most beautiful ingredients she can find. She loves going to farmers’ markets and meeting other people passionate about creating high-vibrancy foods.
We look forward to sharing our stories and learning about yours during our charter together. Feel free to kick back and relax or get involved and learn more about sailing and fishing from us. No matter your style, we will teach you our motto…”We out here living our best life!”
- Avocado toast with egg, sprouts, & crispy bacon
- Fluffy spinach and cheese omelet, buttered toast
- Chia pudding
- Banana nut bread
- Acai fruit smoothie bowls, topped with coconut flakes, choc chips, sliced banana, nuts
- Homemade tropical-seeded granola
- “Big Bowl of Energy”, oats, flax, and chia topped with walnuts, berries
- Roasted cilantro mac nut pesto potatoes, chipotle aioli
- Honey mustard grilled chicken sandwich/salad, sweet pickles, chips
- Beer battered fish tacos with cilantro jalapeno aioli, bed of greens
- Kale caser salad with grilled shrimp
- Mango & coconut ceviche, jalapeno, red onion, tortilla chips, fresh lime
- Build Your Own sandwich/salad
- Fried rice with extra veggies
- Black quinoa, roasted sweet potato, fried tofu/tempeh, garlic aioli, almonds
- Lettuce wraps with ginger, cashews, mushrooms, peppers
- Bean & cheese burritos, fire-roasted salsa
- Egg salad or “egg” salad with tofu, turmeric
- Lentil burritos
- Falafel, cucumber mint red onion salad, chipotle hummus, couscous/quinoa
- Tri salsa- avocado, roasted tomato, burnt pineapple
- Cut, chilled fruit
- Jalapeno poppers wrapped with bacon
- Coco shrimp with chili lime dipping sauce
- Seared ahi wonton nachos, wasabi aioli, tobiko
- Edamame hummus
- Spring rolls, veggie or chilled shrimp
- Teriyaki marinated tenderloin, kabocha squash puree, lemon pepper asparagus
- Juicy organic beef burger with bacon jam, provolone cheese, and homemade pickles served with regular and sweet potato fries
- Creamy cilantro and mac nut pesto seafood pasta, crusty bread, roasted broccoli
- Cochinita Carne Taco night, Mexican rice, black beans
- Caldo de Res Sopa with toppings
- Slay N Filet Fresh Fish on the grill, lemon butter, tartar sauce
- Homemade bread- flax & chia whole wheat, cinnamon challah, caramelized onion focaccia
- Crab cakes/ lobster cakes with saffron cream sauce, grilled veggies
- Poblano & cream cheese enchiladas
- Rice noodles, snow peas, broccoli, peanuts, peanut sauce, mung beans sprouts
- Beer battered avocado tacos
- Stuffed bell peppers, rice, beans, mushrooms, garlic, cheese
- Portabello mushroom burger, veggie kabobs
- Lentil soup with carrots, potatoes
- Green curry, kaffir leaf, white rice, bamboo sprouts, veggies
- Assorted homemade ice creams- sweet potato, rose apple, vegan coconut choc chip, mango sorbet
- Warm bananas foster and whip cream
- Mac nut brownies
- Persimmon fruit crumble
- Chess pie, chocolate pie
- Strawberry cake
- Pineapple upside-down cake, cherries