British Virgin Islands
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for families
LADY FIONA is a luxurious Lagoon 620 Essence. Available in the Caribbean accommodating up to 6 guests in 3 comfortable and well appointed staterooms.
LADY FIONA is a 3 cabin version for guests, with the large saloon and the galley being in the aft port hull, the crew will use the bunk cabin so are accessed through the same companionway in the salon. Further forward on the port side is a second companionway leading to one of the guest’s double cabins.
On the starboard side, there are also two companionways, one leading to the large master suite and the 2nd leading to the other double guest cabin. The master offers his and her basins with private access to the aft deck. All cabins are ensuites with separate showers. Air-conditioning is throughout.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN MIKE & CHEF/MATE LIZZY
Mike and Lizzy can’t wait to share their love and knowledge of the Caribbean and all it has to offer! Their excitement is contagious. They met racing yachts in their home waters over 10 years ago. After cruising around the Mediterranean; Greece, Croatia, France, and the Amalfi coast they turned their love of sailing into a full-time career: moving to the British Virgin Islands to run crewed yacht charters in 2014.
With 100+ charters to their names, Mike and Lizzy have taken their guests sailing not only in the Virgin Islands, but also in other amazing locations including St Martin-St Barths-Anguilla, Antigua-St Kitts & Nevis, Martinique-St Lucia, and the unforgettable St Vincent and the Grenadines-Grenada.
Mike and Lizzy pride themselves on making guests feel safe. welcomed and pampered with their friendly, warm, professional approach, eye for detail leaving you with nothing to do except focus on the beauty of your surroundings and enjoy the holiday of a lifetime!
Mike loves the ocean and has been sailing all his life. His passion has gained him a list of maritime credentials and a wealth of knowledge on sailing and motor yachts. He likes to pass on his enthusiasm to everyone on board, encouraging and teaching others more about sailing. A great sense of humor combined with an open and relaxed manner, not to mention his skills behind the bar, ensures Mike gets all guests to enjoy every moment aboard.
Lizzy grew up cooking with fresh local produce in her family farm kitchen before her adventurous spirit took her to university, where she learned to sail, and then around the world by land and sea! Her experiences influenced her cooking and expanded her repertoire. She added some finishing touches at the prestigious Ashburton Chefs Academy in the U.K., and now delights in 2 of her passions – serving up beautiful tasty food she knows her guests will adore and sailing!
- All breakfasts are served with tea or coffee, fruit juices, cereals, yoghurt, toast and jam.
- Spring Onion Potato Cakes topped with crispy bacon, poached egg & Lizzy’s own tomato ketchup.
- Smoked Salmon with Scrambled Eggs on buttered brown bread with a wedge of lemon.
- Breakfast Frittata with confit tomatoes & steamed spinach
- The Captain’s Pancakes served with a fresh fruit platter, jams, honey & Canadian maple syrup.
- Croque Monsieur or Croque Madame toasted Swiss cheese & Black Forest ham sandwich with a Gallic twist!
- Breakfast Parfait tropical fruits layered with Caribbean honey, Greek yoghurt & boat made granola.
- Eggs Benedict poached eggs on a buttered English muffin with sliced ham & Hollandaise sauce.
- Pan Fried Jerk & Honey Fillet of Salmon on a bed of mango slaw drizzled with a lime dressing.
- Sweet Potato Crust Quiche served with boat made pesto.
- Bacon and Blue cheese salad with caramelized nuts and fresh bread
- Homemade Taco with soft wraps, boat made tomato salsa, roasted corn salad & guacamole, cheese & lettuce.
- Shrimp Linguine in a lemon cream sauce.
- Lobster, Mango & Sweet Chili on a bed of crisp gem lettuce.
- Nicoise Salad with pan seared tuna.
- Many lunches are accompanied with freshly baked bread and followed with cookies or cake.
- Spiced Apple Baked Camembert Cheese a selection of crackers, salami & fresh cut Crudités
- Cucumber & Salmon and Asparagus & Ham Twists vegetable batons coated with cream cheese & wrapped
- Goat’s cheese tartelettes with apricot jam & crushed pecans.
- Dragon Chicken Wings with a Cooling Yoghurt, Mint & Lime Dip
- Coconut Crusted Chicken Dippers with sweet chili sauce
- Baby Baked Potatoes Filled with Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese
- Boat made blinis with crème fraiche & caviar.
- A fruit bowl and a selection of snacks is always available.
- Provencal Style Rack of Lamb on potato dauphinoise with roasted broccoli & buttered French beans.
- Trinidadian Fish Stew with nutmeg sweet potato mash, baby carrots & garden peas.
- Bistro Style Pork Tenderloin in a nest of mashed potato with caramelized apples & a calvados & shallot sauce.
- Luxurious Champagne Risotto served with seared scallops & garlicky mozzarella bread
- Citrus Roasted Fresh Caught Wahoo on a crispy potato rosti with citrus vinaigrette & mange tout.
- Prime Tenderloin Steak with minted new potatoes, Greek salad & coleslaw.
- Sticky Jerk & Brown Sugar Pork Ribs on pineapple rice with sweet chili & pineapple chutney.
- Crème Brûlée
- Basil & White Chocolate Cream with sticky balsamic strawberries.
- Lemon Tart topped with fresh raspberries, raspberry coulis & cream.
- Plain Chocolate & Grand Marnier Mousse finished with praline & a tuille wafer.
- Poached Pears with cassis coulis and fresh berries.
- Coconut Panna-Cotta with rum roasted pineapple.
- Mimosa Jelly freshly squeezed orange juice set with champagne.
- Italian Tiramisu
- After dinner coffee & liqueurs are always available on request