British Virgin Islands
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for families
Confirm a charter by December 31st and take 20% off rates. Charters must take place by end of 2023/24 season. 5 night Minimum in the BVI only.
LENA is a 50ft Sunreef sailing catamaran ideal for a family or small group charter vacation in the Virgin Islands.
The Sunreef 50 LENA is a compact sailing yacht known for its versatility and comfort, making it an ideal choice for exclusive charters. Its design features a cleverly designed bridge deck and superstructure that enhance the onboard experience. One notable feature of LENA is its salon, which opens onto both a comfortable bow terrace and the yacht’s cockpit. This design provides a seamless indoor-outdoor living experience for guests. Additionally, the yacht is equipped with a hydraulic aft platform, extending the cockpit and making it easier for passengers to access the water.
The hulls of the Sunreef 50 are spacious, allowing for customization of the layout to accommodate luxurious guest cabins and a lavish master suite. The master suite includes a seating area and an ensuite bathroom, ensuring a high level of comfort for the yacht’s guests. The large flybridge of the Sunreef 50 serves multiple purposes. While it houses the main helm, it is also dedicated to leisure. Guests can enjoy the Jacuzzi on the flybridge, making it an excellent space for relaxation and socializing while taking in beautiful views.
LENA Sunreef 50 is designed to provide a superior level of comfort and luxury for those seeking exclusive charter experiences.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN RAPH & CHEF/MATE DARCY
London-born, Raph grew up dinghy sailing from a tender age in UK waters but it wasn’t until 2012 that his career in sailing was truly launched. He partook in the Oyster Round the World rally that took him from Mallorca, Spain all the way to Thailand, via the gems of the Pacific Ocean. It was this trip that caused him to fall in love with all things Ocean and he promptly obtained his RYA Yachtmaster. During this time, he also acquired his bachelor’s degree at the University of Leeds but the pull of getting paid to do something he loved was too strong and he returned to a life on the Ocean. To date, he has completed 4 Atlantic Crossings, 1 Pacific Crossing, and over 100 charters, so as well as being a fun, friendly, and easy-going addition to your group, know you’ll be in extremely safe and experienced hands too.
Darcy is a passionate, hard-working chef who grew up in Annapolis, Maryland. Her passion for cooking originated while standing alongside her grandmother in the kitchen, preparing dishes for the family and guests from all around. Always value fresh local ingredients. Darcy takes pride in knowing where her food originates. She studied environmental economics at the University of Maryland, where she learned the importance and implications of sustainable agriculture. Darcy’s appreciation for fresh local ingredients transpires through her cooking, showcasing how passion meets the plate.
After graduating, Darcy knew that she needed to experience more of what the world had to offer. She embarked on a journey of traveling, discovering, and exploring other cultures. Darcy’s love for good food and conversation led her to Europe in 2021, where she began working as a private chef on sailing yachts in Croatia. Since then, Darcy has worked across the globe, including Italy, Greece, and the Virgin Islands. She loves traveling to learn more about local flavors of cultures worldwide and hopes to share a little taste of the world with you.
- All breakfasts served with coffee, tea, and juice
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
- Shakshuka with breakfast potatoes
- Breakfast Stacks with bacon, sausage, hash browns, pico de gallo, and avocado
- Jalapeño Cheddar Waffles with candied bacon
- Spanish Omelet
- Bananas Foster Rum French Toast
- Caribbean Avocado Toast with poached lobster and sriracha lime aioli
- Slow-roasted carnitas Tacos with mango salsa and spiced black beans
- Truffle Arugula Pesto Pasta with crispy guanciale and toasted garlic sourdough bread crumbs
- Grilled Snapper over Mediterranean Salad with garlic focaccia
- Seared Sesame Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls
- Steak Sandwiches with garlic herb aioli and homemade truffle potato chips
- Moules Frites with Garlic aioli and crusty bread
- Shrimp CocktailThai Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Seasonal Charcuterie Board with local meats, cheeses, and fruit
- Crab, Spinach, and Artichoke Philo CupsTuna Tartar with wasabi soy sauce and crispy wontons
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with vegetables and naan
- Marinated Flank Steak Bruschetta
- Kale Caesar Salad
Filet Mignon served with crispy rosemary potatoes and garlic green beans with a chimichurri
- Citrus Fennel Salad
Local Coconut coconut-crusted Mahi-Mahi with Mango Curry Sauce and Cilantro Lime Rice
- Papaya Salad with ginger dressing
Mandarin Duck Breast with raspberry pure and citrus beetroot couscous salad
- Tomato Salad with Herb Caper Vinaigrette
Spiced Lamb Loin with charred apricots and lemon ricotta
- Roasted Corn and Cajun Shrimp Brioche Crostini
Sautéed Crab Cakes over local greens and drizzled with pepper remoulade
- Zucchini&Summer Squash Carpaccio with lemon herb dressing
Braised Short Ribs over a parsnip puree with a red wine reduction
- Seared Scallops with lemon basil dressing
Caribbean Lobster Risotto
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Coconut Lemon Tartlets
- Vanilla Pavlova with raspberry coulis
- Crème Brûlée
- Key Lime Pie
- Black Tea Infused Cheesecake
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Passionfruit