Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
MERRY TIME is a 49ft 2020 Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard MERRY TIME, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually contract air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families.
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) as the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area.
Your crew will take of your every need and you will enjoy a MERRY TIME with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $24,000
New Year week: $26,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DWAYNE & CHEF/MATE OLGA
Dwayne was born and raised in the volcanic windward islands of St. Vincent & the Grenadines and from a young age, the sea has always been an enormous interest for him. Fishing, snorkeling, and water sports are just a few of the many exciting activities that drew him to the sea.
He started as a voluntary maintenance dockhand at a local ASA school in St. Vincent, and then humbly pursued his yachting career step by step. He gained most of his experience through deliveries of various yachts throughout the Caribbean, with a few transatlantic crossings to the Mediterranean. That led to cruising in some of the most exclusive places in the Mediterranean, including the south of France, Spain, Italy, Sardinia, Corsica, and the Adriatic waters of Montenegro and Croatia. Dwayne’s passion for the sea, sailing, and yachts goes very deep and is a large part of who he is. He enjoys sharing this passion with charter guests and those with similar interests. Fishing is one of his most exciting hobbies onboard. Early morning sunrise and sunset trawling have a therapeutic effect on his soul! There is nothing better than enjoying a fresh catch.
When not sailing, he enjoys the outdoors as much as possible indulging in breathtaking hikes, bird watching, cycling, and farming. Farming has always been the backbone of his family, so the planting and harvesting of fresh fruits and food crops can also be considered another huge part of his life.
Olga grew in Odessa, a beautiful Ukrainian city near the Black Sea. From the beginning, it was Olga’s dream to travel the world. She loves the opportunity to work with people and started as a crew agent, but the sea, traveling and boat life remained her passion.
This dream became a reality when she landed her first job onboard a motor yacht as a Stewardess, cruising the Mediterranean and Caribbean sea. Olga’s passion for cooking and traveling became a wonderful mix of dreams and reality. She enjoys exploring her surroundings, experiencing different meals, and learning about new cultures. This allows her to add meals to her menu that are inspired by her creativity both in presentation and flavor.
The slogan of her life: to be happy every day, meet wonderful people, do what you really love, and smile!
- Eggs Benedict served with fresh croissants
- Portobello mushrooms with brioche and poached eggs
- Chia acai bowls
- Mini quiches
- Coconut pancakes with mango slices and lime syrup
- Bagels with smoked salmon and fried capers
- A selection of fresh fruits, yogurts, juices, coffee, and tea will be served with breakfast each day
- Pan-fried salmon with pine nut salsa
- Gigli with chickpeas and za’atar
- Poke bowls with spicy tuna
- Zucchini, peas, and basil soup
- Teriyaki chicken with soba noodle salad
- Salad with beef sirloin and basil
- Roasted chicken Marbella served with an aromatic olive oil mash and a kale salad with pomegranate seeds and almonds
- Wild mushroom risotto with pan-fried scallops and a crunchy apple salad
- Whitefish curry with fragrant basmati rice and roti
- Butter steak with thyme, oven fries with oregano and feta, and roasted asparagus with almonds, capers, and dill
- Pappardelle with rose harissa, black olives, and capers with a baby spinach salad with dates and almonds
- Mahi Mahi with coconut rice and broccoli
- Crème brûlée
- Poire belle Hélène
- Eton Mess
- Apricot Almond Tart
- Key Lime Pie
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Salon TV
- WiFi internet access
- Salon stereo
- i/Device hookup & USB Sockets
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Wakeboard, sub wing & tube
- 10 ft Floating dock
- Underwater lights
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Hookah diving system
- Snorkel gear
- Sea Scooters
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Bali Catamaran
- Year: 2021
- LOA: 49′
- Beam: 26′
- Draft: 4,5′
- Engines: 2 x 57 hp Diesel
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review