85 ft motor yacht
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
Enjoy the beauty of the Bahamas aboard this magnificent luxurious motor yacht.
MIDNIGHT MOON is a magnificent, luxurious cruising yacht that offers the comfort, privacy, amenities, and space one would typically only find on much larger motor yachts but without the associated running costs.The guests will appreciate the main deck, with all the primary living areas on a single level, including the massive aft deck with lounging for 8, a bar, and ample storage lockers. The large saloon offers seating for 8, separate inside formal dining for 8, and a gourmet galley. Forward on the main deck is the glamorous full-beam master stateroom with walk around King bed, 180° views, a spacious en-suite bathroom, a sofa, a vanity, and ample storage. The lower decks offer 3 large queen VIP en-suite staterooms, port, starboard, and forward.
The Flybridge is an entertainers delight, with large comfortable dining/lounging for up to 10, a well-equipped bar with seating for 5, a day head, a separate BBQ area, and dinghy stowage plus loads of room for chaise lounges once anchored off a secluded beach in an exotic location.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN EDDIE & CHEF/MATE DANIELLE
Midnight Moon’s super crew will instantly help you feel relaxed and welcomed on your luxurious floating home. The Crew will intrigue and entertain you with their great sense of humor, excellent hosting skills, and passionate love for life as they take you on an adventure of a lifetime.
Captain Eddie grew up boating with his family on the Long Island Sound and lakes throughout western Connecticut. Upon moving to Rhode Island he began sailing in the Narragansett Bay and Rhode Island Sound out of Newport. After delivering boats from Rhode Island to Florida and the British Virgin Islands it became apparent that it was time to turn his passion for the sea into a lifestyle. Eddie is a graduate of Johnson and Whales University in Providence, Rhode Island with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and a Concentration in Psychology. He has worked in fine dining restaurants for 14 years and has held all positions from busboy to General Manager. He has also spent many years as a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer. Eddie is easygoing and enjoys conversation with adults and children alike on account of his kind nature and variety of life experiences.
Chef Danielle learned to cook by following her Italian Grandmother and Chef mother around the kitchen. From there she continued to learn from hands-on training with chefs in many restaurants in New England and Florida. She loves to create new twists on classic dishes using fresh and local ingredients. She grew up sailing and powerboating in Narragansett Bay and Newport Rhode Island. It was easy to make this a lifestyle while living on the coast. Traveling around the globe and sailing the Caribbean has given her a knowledge of different cultures and a passion for meeting new people and experiences. After living in Hawaii while attending the University of Hawaii at Hilo, Danielle returned to Rhode Island and graduated from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in Sociology. Danielle has worked in the service and hospitality industry for over 20 years working in several fine dining restaurants. She brings with her the knowledge and expertise for providing superior customer service, wine pairings, and restaurant-quality meals.
STEWARDESS AND MATE TBA
- Continental: fresh fruit, assorted cereals, granola and yogurt, coffee, and/or tea, and juice
- Classic Eggs Benedict with a lemon herb hollandaise sauce
- Huevos Rancheros
- Fluffy scrambled eggs with bacon, home fries, and toast
- Blueberry or banana pancake stacks with maple syrup and a side of bacon
- Quiches: Lorraine/ Veggie- spinach, mushrooms, and caramelized onions with goat cheese
- Breakfast burrito with sausage, egg, tomato, cheese topped with pico de gallo and sour cream
- NY Style bagels and Lox with smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, tomatoes, and red onion
- Avocado Toast with feta, cherry tomato, and microgreens topped with sunny side egg and Piri Piri sauce
- Fish Tacos- local catch wrapped in a flour tortilla and layered with habanero lime crema, fresh guacamole, shredded lettuce, and mango pico de gallo served with Island slaw
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna Nicoise Salad: fingerling potatoes haricot vert, olives, hearts of palm, tomato, and hard-boiled egg in a balsamic vinaigrette
- Cheeseburger in Paradise served with french fries
- Caesar Salad (or wrap) with grilled shrimp/chicken and garlic crostini
- Chicken and Mango Salad with toasted almonds, feta, dried berries, pepitas, and tomatoes in a lemon vinaigrette
- Mediterranean Salmon Quinoa bowl: spinach, tomato, chickpeas, red onion, cucumbers, feta, walnuts, and kalamata olives in a greek vinaigrette
- Shrimp and pineapple Kebobs with basmati rice
- Filet mignon in a cabernet peppercorn demi-glace finished with gorgonzola cheese s/w mashed potatoes and asparagus
- Herb marinated pork tenderloin with roasted Brussel sprouts and wild rice
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi with mango salsa served with pearled couscous and snap peas
- Ginger and garlic glazed Salmon topped with a mango salsa served with basmati rice and green beans
- Thai shrimp and scallops in a coconut curry reduction over almond rice
- Pan-seared Yellowfin Tuna over jasmine rice topped with a spicy aioli and avocado salsa
- Lemon and parmesan chicken with arugula, cherry tomatoes, and vegetable quinoa salad
- Chicken and steak fajitas with all the fixings
- Key Lime Pie
- Flourless chocolate torts with raspberry coulis
- Vanilla Cinnamon and Lime panne cotta
- Strawberry shortcake with homemade biscuits and cream
- Cheesecake with berries
- Chocolate cake
Click image for full size slide show.