Midnight Moon - Motor Yacht
Experience luxury and comfort
85 ft motor yacht
Accommodations up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
Popular! Viewed 310 times in the last 30 days
From $78,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Enjoy the beauty of the Bahamas aboard this magnificent luxurious motor yacht.
MIDNIGHT MOON is a magnificent, luxurious cruising yacht that offers the comfort, privacy, amenities, and space one would typically only find on much larger motor yachts but without the associated running costs.
The guests will appreciate the main deck, with all the primary living areas on a single level, including the massive aft deck with lounging for 8, a bar, and ample storage lockers. The large saloon offers seating for 8, separate inside formal dining for 8, and a gourmet galley. Forward on the main deck is the glamorous full-beam master stateroom with walk around King bed, 180° views, a spacious en-suite bathroom, a sofa, a vanity, and ample storage. The lower decks offer 3 large queen VIP en-suite staterooms, port, starboard, and forward.
The Flybridge is an entertainers delight, with large comfortable dining/lounging for up to 10, a well-equipped bar with seating for 5, a day head, a separate BBQ area, and dinghy stowage plus loads of room for chaise lounges once anchored off a secluded beach in an exotic location.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000||$78,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $87,000+ local taxes
New Year week: $89,500+ local taxes
*This yacht offers Bahamas charters a base rate of 78,000/7 nights. Rates are Plus local taxes.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All meals, snacks, beverages, air-conditioning, water-sport activities, mooring fees, park permits, and fuel for the yacht, generators, and tender.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bahama Tax (4%)
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JAMIE & CHEF/MATE TAVIA – SUMMER
Having grown up landlocked, Jamie found his love of the ocean when he was in his late teens and started surfing. Since then, Jamie has been traveling the world and working his way as a qualified PADI scuba instructor, dive guide, and yacht captain in 1997. He has sailed and dived in Thailand, Australia, Turkey, and the Caribbean/Bahamas. Jamie is outgoing, diligent, and has a wickedly subtle sense of humor.
He has a way with people, that immediately puts one at ease. Creating fabulous sunset cocktails and offering up stories of adventures on the high seas, Jamie will enthrall his guests aboard Midnight Moon. With almost 20 years above and below the water, Jamie has developed a vast knowledge of everything to do with boating, fishing, and diving and is happy to share his knowledge.
Tavia grew up in a family that spent a lot of time on the water, fishing, shrimping, and living off the sea. As a young girl, she went out boating with her Dad and was filleting fish and cleaning shrimp before she hit her teens. It was no wonder that Tavia went on to become a qualified PADI dive instructor and a chef of note. Tavia has a passion for the artistry of food and every meal she prepares is more remarkable than the last. She has been chartering for some years and has catered for up to 30 people on a weekly basis.
To add to her many talents, Tavia is also an accomplished free diver boasting depths of up to 130 feet. She, one day, hopes to complete and obtain the world championship for her home country of South Africa. Having chartered extensively in the islands Tavia’s knowledge of the local flora and fauna is vast and she is a mind of information.
CAPTAIN BYRON & CHEF/MATE MOLLY – WINTER
Born and raised in South Africa, Byron found his love for the ocean at 12 years old when he first started exploring the underwater world as a scuba diver. Since then Byron has been following his passion for traveling the world as a PADI scuba instructor, diesel engineer, and yacht captain. Byron is outgoing and enthusiastic, and with his knowledge and vast charter, the experience will design a perfect trip that is sure to impress you whether you enjoy a secluded beach or a lively hot spot. With such a wide range of skills, you are sure to feel safe and relaxed.
Onboard Midnight Moon, Byron will guide you through some of the most beautiful beaches, snorkel spots and dive sites in the Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, U.S Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, St Barths, and on down the Caribbean chain. He will create exquisite cocktails while ensuring a big smile is on your face as you relax in comfort.
Raised on a small river in Iowa, Molly has an inquisitive soul and a nose for adventure. She loves anything outdoors and active and anything involving food. After receiving her degree in Journalism from Iowa State University, Molly kissed the Midwest goodbye to make a life on the ocean. She lived in Maui, HI, for four years where her love of outdoor adventure blossomed working on boats, surfing, diving, and hiking to secluded waterfalls. She then made the switch to boats in the Caribbean for the past several years and has been enjoying the constant trade winds ever since. She is a PADI Divemaster and will be your guide to the underwater paradise.
With a passion for great food and a love of fresh ingredients, you will be cared for from the first bite to the last. Molly takes true pleasure in creating a unique and personalized menu for each charter on Midnight Moon to fuel your holiday for an unforgettable experience. Taking pride in her work both in the galley and in the water. It’s a promise Molly will add exceptional food, fun, and laughter to your charter.
- Fresh Eggs (made to order), Fresh Fruit, Granola, Yoghurt, assorted bread, and fresh Pastries of the day.
- Grilled Panini Sandwich with Pesto, Parma ham and Brie cheese – Roasted red pepper gazpacho
- Conch salad with freshly squeezed Lime juice
- Homemade Black bean and Chickpea burger – Country style Potato salad with boiled Egg and Red onion – Succulent Watermelon
- Barbeque Chicken – Black Bean, mango and Corn Salsa
- Grilled eggplant sandwiched between fresh Zucchini loaf – Spinach, Chickpea, and Goat Cheese salad
- Chicken Tikka Masala with sweet onion chutney – Cold, couscous cilantro salad
- Fresh caught(with any luck) fish tacos – Sushi- inside out/ California rolls
- Grilled Calamari with Citrus Glaze
- Mozzarella, Roma Tomatoes, Fresh Basil with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Arugula, Apple and Pecan salad
- Baked Stuffed Clams
- Stuffed Artichoke Leaves
- Shrimp Cocktail Cucumber Rolls
- Spinach and Feta Phyllo Purses
- Grilled Fish and roasted mixed Vegetables
- Shrimp Alfredo with Angel hair Pasta
- Grilled Lamb chops with Mixed Herb and Mushroom Quinoa
- Lobster Double Stuffed Baked Potato
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Chilli Apple Glaze
- Individual Seafood Pot Pies with mixed Bean Salad
- Steamed Fish with Garlic Lemon Butter
- Key Lime Pie
- Melon mix with Drizzled Honey
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Lemon Sorbet
- Apple and Nut crumble
- Bread Pudding
- Chocolate & Hazelnut ice-cream with Pecan Nut Praline
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- HD flat-screen TV with Satellite TV connection
- Full surround sound system
- i/Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- 30 ft Centre Console Scout w/ 2 x 300Hp
- 15 ft RIB tender with 70 Hp
- 2 Wave runners
- Water skis for adults, wakeboard & tube
- 2 Standup Paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- Water toys & floating mats
- Fishing gear incl. Deep-sea
- Beach gear
- Model: Horizon
- Year: 2018
- LOA: 85′
- Beam: 23′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: Twin Caterpillar C18 1136 hp each
- Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
REVIEW FROM PREVIOUS YACHT: We cannot begin to thank you enough for an amazing trip. I am not ready to return to reality. But, knowing we can come back for another trip is comforting. It was a wonderful trip and wonderful to enjoy time with this wonderful crew!