Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
MYSTIC SOUL is a Horizon 52 ft Power catamaran and sleeps 4 guests in luxury.
Choose the master suite or the VIP queen staterooms with en-suite bathrooms and fully air-conditioned aboard MYSTIC SOUL. Spend the Winter in the beautiful Virgin Islands and summer in the Bahamas. She is wide and a comfortable ride. Speed between the shallow islands with fast engines and low draft. Enjoy the wind on your face from the flybridge and feast your eyes on the 360º views from the spacious sky lounge.
Diving is offered in the BVI so please enquire about Resort Courses offered. All scuba diving gear is available onboard. 3 Sea Bobs adds to the fun in the underwater world. Your private captain and chef will take care of your every need, especially the amazing cuisine that appears out of such a small galley.
You will not forget your EPIC unforgettable motor yacht adventure aboard MYSTIC SOUL!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$22,500||$22,750||$23,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$22,500||$22,750||$23,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $25,650
New Year week: $25,650
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PHILIP & CHEF/MATE AUDREY
Philip and Audrey are a fun, professional, kind, and approachable couple who have been working together for the past 5 years. They are both obsessed with customer service and thrive to enrich every guest’s experience by making it unique and memorable. They aim to deliver a stress-free holiday for families, couples, friends – or whoever may be seeking an inimitable journey adorned with life-lasting souvenirs.
Born in England, Philip was introduced to sailing dinghies and windsurfing on the broads at a very young age. He first stepped aboard yachts as a toddler and has progressively turned his passion into an established career. Working professionally across the globe and logging over 20000 miles, his experience spans everything from 20ft clippers to superyachts. He aims to instill the immortal words of Wind in the Willows into others: “There is nothing — absolutely nothing — half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.”
In his spare time, Philip can be seen pursuing his musical passions and traveling the world.
Born and raised in Montreal, Canada, Audrey has spent the last 8 years working as a cook professionally. She always had a profound passion for culinary With years of customer service and hospitality experience, Audrey aims to provide a high level of service, catering to everyone’s dietary needs and requests.
Audrey started working as a freelance chef on chartered yachts in 2016 and never looked back – she is very inclined towards fusion cuisine, passionate about fine dining and artistic plating – After all, we eat with the eyes first!
Audrey enjoys living on the water and strongly believes that unique memories and epicurean experiences are created around a great meal shared with your loved ones.
- Coconut crusted French toast w/bacon, rum & banana sauce
- Eggs Benedict with slowed cooked pork & hollandaise sauce
- English muffins with smashed avocado, poached eggs & sun blushed tomatoes
- Breakfast burrito w/ homemade salsa, spicy sour cream sauce.
- Sweet potato pancakes w/bacon, rosemary infused maple syrup & goats cheese
- Slow cooked bbq ribs w/pickled cabbage, coconut rice salad & grilled veg
- Mahi-Mahi tacos w/ jalapeño sour cream, spicy slaw & pickled red onion
- Gourmet burger w/ blue cheese, charred onions & jack Daniels glaze
- Fresh tuna w/mango & ginger salsa, wasabi cream sauce and seaweed salad
- Burrata & grilled steak with blood orange salad, pistachio & citrus dressing with crusty bread
- Sous vide Duck breast with cranberry port reduction, pickled cabbage, balsamic glazed shallots & vanilla infused mashed potatoes.
- Slow cooked beef short ribs, with a red wine rosemary chocolate reduction, dauphinoise potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Oven roasted mahi mahi & tiger prawn with a brown butter lemon sauce served with linguine, basil & cherry tomatoes
- Wahoo with mint, tomatoes and lemon-caper oil. Served with cucumber, arugula and tomato salad.
- Sous vide Pork belly w/parsnip & rosemary puree, roast potatoes & parsnip chips
- Vanilla & rosemary infused creme brûlée.
- Tart tatin with lightly infused mascapone cream.
- Mango souffle with coconut-lime creme anglais & almond tuile.
- Lemon tart with candied lemon peel & homemade honey cinnamon ice cream.
- Chilled limoncello parfait with raspberry coulis
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi internet access
- Digital HD flat-screen salon TV
- Full surround sound system
- i/Device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- 1 & 2 Person kayaks
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- 3 Sea Bobs
- Fishing gear
- Floating sun island
- Dinghy boarding ladder
- Model: Horizon PC52
- Year: 2018
- LOA: 52′
- Beam: 22′
- Draft: 4.5′
- Engines: 2 x Cummings 550 Diesel
- Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
Our Iconic duo,
We wouldn’t know where to begin by expressing our appreciation to you for giving us the most epic experience. Every day was a greater adventure than the other and thanks to you two- our genuine feeling towards everything you have done for us is over the top!
From the service, hospitality etc the food is one thing we will never forget. The chef is one talented chef! Absolutely speechless meals created by an awesome artist. Ruby- the sweetest heart, the boat does not function without! Worlds best honeymoon holiday, thank you for everything and we mean EVERYTHING!!
Love Aboudi & Farrah
This yacht and crew are top notch.....they didnt blink an eye at any and all requests. The yacht was brand new. We were the second group on it. It was immaculate.The chef is a world class chef. Amazing array of dishes all through the week. ANYTHING you could think of she was on it. She spoiled us horribly. I would highly recommend spending the extra money for a high end yacht with a true captain and chef. Had we bare-boated this trip it would have been WAY stressful.
On behalf of our families, I want to thank you both for an Amazing week! It is not often we can get all 5 of our children together to have fun and celebrate Christmas in a bathing suit and adopt our crew into our family. The Island hopping was amazing even on our rainy day!
We appreciate you both! We hope to see you shortly in the BVI. You made our trip wonderful and we wish you both all the happiness.
Thank you so much for an amazing week! The food, wine, coupled with your sparkling personalities made the trip of a lifetime! The local knowledge and seamanship offered us special access to sights we never knew existed. The 5 star cuisine was truly amazing and an added bonus to our memories.
It was all we were hoping it would be! The crew were a wonderful host/hostess. From the captain’s knowledge of the Islands and boats to the chef’s fabulous cooking, everything was awesome. This trip is a definite must for anyone that really wants to get away from it all and get off the grid for awhile. Waters so blue and breezes so warm it was tough to get any better than it was.I know we missed a lot, so I am guessing we have to get back again soon and with the pictures we share, sounds like we will be joined by a few more! Thanks for all the help and adventures we had. See you all again VERY soon! thanks!
Thank you so much for a memorable and relaxing vacation! The crew are wonderful hosts. The food was fantastic and the captain and chef are the most pleasant people to be around. Thank you!