Nauti Cat - Catamaran
50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & twin bunks cabin*
Popular! Viewed 97 times in the last 30 days
From $19,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
NAUTI CAT is ideal for families with lots of water toys and comfortable underway.
NAUTI CAT is a Lagoon 50 offering 3 Queen guest cabins. 1 twin bunk cabin is available to port mid-ship. This cabin would need to share a forward stateroom head. Perfect for kids but this bunk will accommodate two adults as well. All guest cabins have en-suite bathrooms with vanity and separate shower stalls. *The crew will swap out the aft queen cabin on request for the twin bunk cabin. NAUTI CAT has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure or a Caribbean getaway with friends, NAUTI CAT is ready to welcome you on an EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $28,000
New Year week: $32,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN KYLE & CHEF/MATE JESSICA
For as long as Kyle can remember, he has longed to live on the sea. To answer the call of the ocean, he and Chef Jessica decided to move to Florida about 8 years ago. Eager to learn about all things boating, he spent every free moment on the nearest available vessel including sailboats, charter yachts, fishing boats, pontoons, and jet skis. During this time, Kyle earned his USCG Master Captain 100 GT license and became an expert in boat maintenance and guest safety.
Kyle’s fun-loving spirit and easy-going personality are contagious onboard and charter guests often leave his boat with not only an experience of a lifetime and promises to return, but with a genuine new friend. He prides himself on keeping the boat in tip-top shape while ensuring that guests are enjoying the vacation of their dreams. Kyle is truly a jack of all trades and you can find him in the engine room keeping everything running smoothly, guiding guests on snorkel trips, hikes, and watersports, or at the bar crafting up a delicious round of homemade cocktails.
Jessica believes that true happiness is a mindset promoted by surrounding yourself with good people, beautiful scenery, and delicious food. Raised in a family full of phenomenal chefs, Jessica has been cooking since she was tall enough to see over the stove. She is passionate about using locally sourced, fresh ingredients, and bold flavors to create mouthwatering dishes tailored to guests’ preferences. Jessica pours herself into the creation of each dish she serves and shares “the most important ingredient in anything that leaves my galley is the joy I feel when cooking and the genuine care and love I have for the person about to experience my craft.”
Jessica often refers to herself as a professional student with an insurmountable hunger to learn. In addition to her culinary training, Jessica has received bachelor’s degrees in Premedical Biology and Psychology, attended medical school, and received her master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. As a licensed therapist, Jessica works with families, couples, and children to realize their overall mental wellness goals. She is also an adjunct faculty member at a Florida State College and teaches several online counseling and psychology courses. When asked about her diverse background, Jessica says “I made a decision long ago to do what I love. I love food, being on the ocean, helping people, and teaching – so that’s what I do!”
Kyle and Jessica were both born and raised in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of Virginia and they carry their Southern charm, hospitality, and graciousness like a badge of honor. Like a cliché teenage romance movie, their love story started over 15 years ago in high school as the captains of the football team and cheerleading squad – they have been inseparable ever since.
Being in and on the water is a major part of their 15-year relationship and they love sharing their passions for the ocean, boating, food, and Caribbean island life with their guests. Both Kyle and Jessica are guest-focused, detail-oriented, and have extremely high standards for their own performance. While guest safety and the well-being of the vessel are always top priorities, Kyle and Jessica know that a successful charter boat relies on a crew with a positive, optimistic, and resourceful mindset.
- Crab Cake Benedict | Lemon Dijon Hollandaise
- Artisan Brioche French Toast | Orange Honey Custard
- Italian Frittata | Pancetta | Roasted Onion | Spinach | Fingerling Potatoes
- Vanilla Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes | Bourbon Banana Butter
- Old Charleston Style Shrimp | Grits | Andouille Sausage
- Farm fresh Hash | Irish Pommes Cakes
- Huevos Rancheros | Fried Egg | Black Bean Puree | Corn Tortilla | Fresh Pico de Gallo | Cojita
- Ahi Tuna Stack | Cucumber Mango Salsa | Ginger Soy Avocado | Wonton Crisps
- Spicy Shrimp Cubans | White Truffle Potato Salad
- Honey Jerk Salmon Summer Salad | Mango | Watermelon Radishes | Minty Champagne Vinaigrette
- Short Rib Sliders | Red Wine Au Jus | Five Cheese Mac & Cheese
- Grouper Tacos | Chili Cilantro Lime Cabbage | Mexican Street Corn
- Blackened Mahi Fiesta Salad | Black Bean and Corn Salsa | Tortilla Strips | Avocado Lime Vinaigrette
- Teriyaki Steak Roll-ups | Bok Choy Stir-fry | Fried Rice
- Crab Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
- Spinach Feta Tarte Soliel
- Tuna Crudo | Wonton Crisps
- Fresh Baked Artisan Flatbreads | Honey Orange Bacon | Sundried Tomatoes | Arugula | Pesto Balsamic Glace
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops | Lemon Cream Sauce
- Pear Carpaccio Salad | Sweet Pear Hazelnut Balsamic Reduction
- Heirloom Tomato & Wild Mushroom Bruschetta
- Red Wine Braised Short Ribs | Creamy Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes | Roasted Broccolini
- Seafood Paella | Crab Legs | Shrimp | Sausage | Mussels | Clams
- Filet Mignon | Jumbo Prawns | Butternut Squash Puree | French Beans Almondine
- Captain Caught Lobster | Garlic Parmesan Pommes Stacks | Lemon Garlic Asparagus | Roasted Pepper Puree
- Curried Red Snapper | Coconut Infused Jasmine Rice | Honey Ginger Roasted Carrots
- Scallop Marsala | Buttery Homemade Egg Noodles | Crispy Shallot Green Beans
- Pan-Seared Swordfish | Pineapple Mango Salsa | Lemon Herb Infused Israeli Couscous | Spicy Honey Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Apple Pie Phyllo Tartes | Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie
- Mango Pineapple Mint Sherbet
- Fresh Beignets | Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Ganache Torte with Black Cherry Pepper Sorbet
- Cappuccino Souffle | Bailey’s Whipped Cream
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp
- Tube, kneeboard & wakeboard
- Variety of fun themed inflatables, towables & water tubes
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- 2 Person kayaks
- Floating Lily pad
- Beach games
- Model: Lagoon 50 Sailing Catamaran
- Year: 2020
- LOA: 52’
- Beam: 28,5’’
- Draft: 5’
- Engines: 2x80hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
The crew were the perfect crew for our family. They anticipated our every need and found the perfect balance between tending to our wants and giving us space enough to make us feel we had the run of the boat. The two work extremely well together with skills and styles that compliment each other. Every meal the chef prepared was like eating at a top restaurant, and she was a very attentive dive master that made our newly certified kids feel right at home underwater. The captain’s knowledge of the islands helped us set the perfectly suited itinerary. Our charter was during the first week of major developments in the Coronavirus outbreak in the US, and the crew did a wonderful job helping us to relax and enjoy the Virgin Islands in that time of added stress. When we do our next charter, we would love to use this yacht anc crew. They are great!
We can't imagine being on another boat! You two have got it going on! Thank you for sharing your special spots with us, and keeping us active and experiencing what the USVI & BVI have to offer. Our week was incredible - hiking, scooters, snorkeling, beach bars, collecting treasures, sailing, fishing and the most amazing dives ever! We appreciate the wonderful means and your extra special touches. You both worked your bumpah's off and we really appreciate all of your extra efforts to make out vacation absolutely amazing! We are impressed with expertise on the waters and your professionalism. Thank you for putting up with our crazy crew. Please know if you ever make it to Montana or Idaho you are always welcome!
Sam & Ginger
Really no way to adequately express this amazing experience. You guys surpassed ALL possible expectations, WOW! So many crazy fun adventures, a million laughs, delicious meals, abundant cocktails, spectacular dives, sailing the beautiful waters, the daily "Dinghy, Dinghy" award. You two are exactly where you should be right now & I have a feeling you'' always know where that "place" is for yourselves. We will see you again, can't imagine this experience without you two! Love to you both
Thank you for an absolutely amazing sailing adventure! It is a trip our family will talk about for years to come. From the delicious meals, to the great conversations, and the fun games, to the diving & snorkeling adventures, we couldn't be more pleased. WE now have quite a few games to buy when we get home! We will fondly think of you both when we break them out! Safe journey's ahead for you both and we hope to some day join you again for more adventures.
Love ~ Jim, Kim, Kyle & Cara
Thank you for making our vacation so special! We loved every singly minute of it and really appreciate all of your hard work! Everyone in our family had fun, doing what they lie; snorkeling, scuba diving, subwinging, and (me) reading my books :) The food was amazing (we will definitely miss that!) and the evenings filled with "aggressive Uno" playing and banagrams laughs! We wish you all the best in the world, and look forward to cruising with you again soon!
The LXXX Family
The boat was very clean, appointed well and perfect layout and space! We LOVED the crew! Very professional and accommodating to everyone’s tastes and needs! Very attentive and FUN!
The menu and food was amazing. The chef was terrific in her meal planning and requirements!! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the boat, the trip and the experience! I am still getting comments on how terrific the trip was!
This was a long planned bucket list adventure. Thanks for making it so special. We appreciated knowing we were safe & experiencing all the goodness of the islands. We especially loved the chef’s food! Such a treat to be waited on the whole week. Thanks so much. Especially loved diving, paddle boarding, & snorkeling. Thanks for everything.
Walkthrough with crew