54 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen and 1 twin ensuite cabins
Ideal for a families
FOR THOSE SEEKING JUST ONE MORE DAY IN PARADISE 8th night free when you book 7 nights. Or FOR THOSE SEEKING A RETURN TO CALM Book 6 or more nights and we will include spa treatment at Scrub Island Resort and Spa for all guests as well as include a sleep aboard at no additional cost. Or FOR THE ADVENTUROUS Book 5 nights or more. Dive the BVI on us with a half day of scuba diving OR Explore the pristine beaches of Anegada via Jeep tour and then enjoy dinner at one the many famous Anegada restaurants that serve lobster fresh to order, with the Jeep tour and dinner, all being on us.
NAUTI DOGS is a 54ft Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard NAUTI DOGS, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. The crew takes the starboard mid-ship cabin (twin cabin).
The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) and the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area. Your crew will take care of your every need and you will enjoy NAUTI DOGS with friends in the Bahamas.
**YACHT IS IN THE FACTORY – ALL PHOTOS ARE OF SISTER SHIP**
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN MATTHEW & CHEF/MATE CHRISTINA
Matthew was born in the UK but moved to Jamaica when he was eight years old. Surrounded by the Caribbean Sea, it was inevitable he would find a career on the water. Matthew is a true water baby, having both swam and played water polo for Jamaica. His journey to yachting started when his family purchased a Sadler 32′ when he was fifteen. Although learning on smaller sail boats from the age of ten, the 32′ Sadler was a great stepping stone into what would train him to become a sailor.
He worked for seven years in the field of architecture, as well as growing his honey business in Jamaica. He then decided to test the waters as a professional captain in the Mediterranean. Matthew has now worked seven summer seasons in the Med, chartering in Croatia, Greece, Italy, and Spain. He has also spent a season in the Virgin Islands and a season in the Bahamas showing guests all over the world what amazing experiences can be had on a charter yacht. Matthew is an avid yachtsman, Kiteboarder (also instructor) and Beekeeper, spending his off seasons kiteboarding and tending to his bees back home in Jamaica. Matthew has a true love for the Exumas, saying: “It’s like another planet, it’s unreal” and looks forward to showing you all it has to offer.
A true New Yorker born and raised in Staten Island from two parents who grew up in Brooklyn, Christina prides herself on her personality and respectful family values. She believes this is what has shaped the foundation for her life. As an Italian American, food has always been an important part of her life. Christina believes there is no better way to spread love than with a home cooked meal, some great wine, and really good company.
After graduating with a Masters Degree in Special Education, Christina worked as a preschool teacher in the greater New York area for over 6 years. It wasn’t until she took a volunteer trip to South Africa, that she realized her true passion. The traveling, culture, exploration and local cuisine just exceeded her expectations. It was then that she realized she was settling for a comfortable life, which she was good at, but ultimately did not feed her soul. Unexpected events, call it serendipitous or not, have brought her to the sea and she could not have been more grateful. She fell in love on the water and never looked back.
Prior to her 4 seasons in the Virgin Islands, Christina has worked multiple summer seasons as a chef & hostess in destinations such as Greece, Croatia, Sardinia, Bonifacio, and Montenegro. Over the past 5 years, Christina has continued to grow her passion by working in a variety of different settings including motor yachts, villas, and retreats. She’s always looking for new inspiration and continues to grow appreciation for the food she gets to create. As a chef Christina likes to create her meals with pizazz. (Not to be confused with Pizza, although that is Christina’s favorite meal). Christina likes to cook with the best local ingredients she can find. She believes freshness is key. Her cuisine is simple and delicious with an eclectic twist. She enjoys bringing a lot of culture to her dishes with the use of fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. Although she does like to treat people with her Italian specialties from time to time!
Christina believes everyone should have a culinary experience when they are eating. From Bahn mis in Vietnam to the classically royal Caesar salad – shouldn’t your taste buds have an adventure too? Christina wants you to remember your sailing adventure from that moment you see the breathtaking morning sunrise over the horizon, to the smell of roasted chicken coming fresh out of the boat’s oven. She truly believes that sailing is an experience for your senses and she’s fully on board to give you the best experience she possibly can.
- American breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast – fresh fruit Lemon ricotta pancakes/ Banana flax pancakes (gf) – breakfast sausage
- Mediterranean frittata- shallots, smoked gouda, spinach, kalamata olives – rustic Italian bread NY Bagel Spread – smoked salmon – fresh dill, onion, capers – creme brulee grapefruit
- French toast bread pudding – brown sugar & fresh berry compote Shakshuka – pepper & tomato base, red onion, harissa sauce – sunny side up eggs – warm naan
- Yogurt bowls/smoothie bowls – granola – fresh fruit – banana, nut butter, chia seeds – local honey
- Breakfast pizza – prosciutto – asparagus – lemon zest – fresh arugula – runny egg
- Breakfast tostadas – chorizo – soft scrambled eggs – cilantro avocado crema – pickled radish
- Avocado toast – lightly mashed avocado – havarti – micro sprouts – smoked paprika chili oil
- Quinoa salad – grilled chicken, micro greens, red onion, toasted walnuts, dried cranberries – balsamic reduction
- Grilled chicken pitas – BBQ grilled – hummus – kalamata olives -homemade tzatziki – fresh parsley – greek salad
- Chris’ Caesar – romaine wedges – grilled Caribbean shrimp – homemade garlic croutons – slice parmigiano reggiano – lemon caesar dressing
- Bahn mi vermicelli – Asian spiced pork ribs – cucumber, carrots, crushed peanuts – fresh mint & cilantro – rice noodles – garlic ginger hoisin sauce
- Poke bowls – sesame ginger ahi tuna – soybeans – cucumber – avocado – coconut jasmine rice
- The burger & fries – ground lamb meat – brie – fig & mint jam – red onion – fresh arugula – homemade rosemary sweet potato chips
- Cubanos – slow roasted pork – sweet ham – pickles – swiss cheese – yellow mustard
- Lobster rolls – fresh-caught Caribbean lobster – toasted sweet Hawaiian buns – old bay spiced butter sauce – summer orzo salad Blackened fish taco – crispy cabbage slaw * fresh mango salsa, cilantro sprouts * smoked black beans * fresh guacamole
- Mediterranean wrap – olive spread – prosciutto – fresh mozzarella – grilled eggplant – local arugula – balsamic reduction
- Sliders – ground sirloin – colby jack – pickles – lto – trio sauce Mini crab cakes – homemade tartar sauce
- Naan pizza bites – marinara – mozzarella – fresh basil – evoo (pepperoni, Italian sausage & peppers, and/or spinach & cheese) Charcuterie – local selection of meats and cheeses – fruit Grandma’s Meatballs – a blend of ground pork/veal and beef – Italian herbs – fried to perfection – marinara dipping sauce
- Meze platter – hummus – olives – mixed vegetables – tzatziki – pitas – couscous salad
- Local fresh catch – cuttlefish ink rice – Caribbean spice onion jam – roasted broccolini
- Mojo roasted pork – fresh mint & citrus, sweet plantains/mofongo (seasonal) – dijon Brussel sprouts
- Chicken on the BBQ – baked potatoes – grilled Mexican street corn – seasonal vegetables (usually done family style)
- Surf & Turf – red wine braised short ribs – wild caught shrimp – creamy polenta – enoki mushrooms
- Grilled herbed filet – horseradish mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus
- Homemade Italian sauce – egg fettuccine, ciabatta – Caprese salad Lamb chops – rustic baby potatoes – pistachio pomegranate couscous – chermoula sauce
- Classic clambake – Crab legs, clams, white fish (cod/haddock), shrimp – corn – red potatoes – andouille sausage (if available) – jalapeno cornbread (traditional table dump/family style)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – served warm from the oven
- Key lime pie – macadamia graham cracker crust -cream cheese whipped cream
Fresh strawberry froze yogurt pie – oreo cookie crust Brownie – fudgy & gooey chocolate goodness
- Spiced apple – peach cobbler – caramel drizzle Strawberry smores bite – toasted marshmallow, fresh strawberry – chocolate drizzle
- Peaches & cream – red wine poached peaches – mascarpone crema – Bisco crumble
- Chocolate ganache pie – rosemary cookie crust – luxardo cherry sauce GF chocolate chip peanut butter cookies (made with oats)
Click image for full size slide show.