United States Virgin Islands
74 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
SPECIAL OFFER: $55,000 for 7 nights with 2 crew. Book and complete the charter by July 31st, 2022.
OCEAN VIBES is a 74 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
This stunning 2020 74′ Sunreef 70 sailing catamaran is nothing short of extraordinary. OCEAN VIBES takes sailing charter yacht luxury to the next level as she boasts 4 spacious queen cabins each with private ensuite bathrooms with separate showers. Cabins and yacht common areas offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation with full custom air-conditioning. The salon will seat all guests in comfort for lounging or dining with the exterior offering an alfresco dining experience to remember.
Double top deck seating and villa-style aft lounge area make this charter yacht one-of-a-kind. With numerous lounging areas to stretch out, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to enjoy all that the Caribbean has to offer.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
CAPTAIN GLEN & CHEF/MATE ALEX
A sea gypsy with a wanderlust soul, Captain Glen is a Canadian-born, American ex-pat that has been based out of the Virgin Islands for 20 years, and calls his world voyaging sailing yacht home. Glen lives to travel, exploring the world and diverse cultures, thriving on good vibes and positive energy. Nurturing his lifelong love of the water, his sailing adventures include the entire Caribbean Sea, Central & South America, Panama Canal, South Pacific, New Zealand, Australia, Southeast Asia, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, Suez Canal, and the Mediterranean. Having had thousands of salty nautical miles slip under his keel, Captain Glen makes it a priority to custom-tailor your adventure to your specific needs and desires, ensuring this is your trip of a lifetime! Raised in Oakville, Ontario, but never adjusting to the freezing temperatures of his homeland, Glen immigrated to the United States at the age of 20 and continued progressing to the little latitudes through a highly successful career as a professional hotelier. Along the journey, Glen has successfully managed various luxury boutique resorts throughout the Caribbean, including the islands of Vieques, Puerto Rico, Virgin Gorda, Bermuda, St. Lucia, Jamaica, Dominica, and Nevis.
Throughout his epic adventures, Glen’s heart has remained in the Virgins – home to the finest sailing in the World! – where he has returned to share his love of sailing and passion for the sea with you. Glen has extensive and intimate knowledge of the waters, people, and places of the entire Caribbean, especially the Virgin Islands (U.S., British, & Spanish). His familiarity includes all the anchorages, snorkel and dive sites, land and sea highlights, hiking locations, and beach bars to share with you. He has been fortunate to develop countless friendships and acquaintances, with locals and ex-pats alike, throughout the VI and Caribbean.
Born upon the edge of the Baltic Sea, along the beautiful coastal beaches of Poland, Alex, grew up in a small seaside town, where her love of the sea began. Alex considers herself lucky to have been raised in a home where the allure of the ocean was ever-present, and with parents who taught her respect for the water, an appreciation of new opportunities, a love for travel, and an appetite for culturally rich food. Passions that have determined her life! Fortunate to develop her passions into her work, Alex was employed with a Tourism and Event Coordination Agency. Organizing tours all around the world, and showing people the beauty it has to offer, the biggest reward was witnessing her guests enjoying their time and getting hooked on travel! Worldwide adventures have taught Alex that local communities best demonstrate their culture through cuisine, by tasting the food, and simply having a great time! Extensive travel, along with living on a yacht, has taught Alex the importance of fresh ingredients, creativity in the galley, and has inspired her delicious and unforgettable meals. Alex is very happy to share all of that with you!
Presented an opportunity not to be missed, Alex realized her greatest dream come true, and the biggest challenge of her life, embarking on an epic sailing adventure to the far side of the world. Upon partnering with Captain Glen, Alex came to discover a life to suit her style. At once, feeling natural and right at home, settling into the fulfillment of a happy life, living in paradise down in the islands. The ultimate expression and appreciation of this are experienced in the Virgin Islands, where Alex takes great delight in sharing wonderful meals, island adventures, great conversation and laughs, delicious cocktails, and beautiful sunsets with her guests!
Lyndsay grew up as a small-town farm girl in Central Minnesota. Her natural spirit to grow bigger brought her to the Twin Cities to complete a degree in Business Marketing. Seeking the warmth of an environment that suited her best, she left the Midwest for a new life in the sun and sandy beaches of Florida. Tampa Bay is where she settled into a home for the next 10 years, working at an alternative newspaper in outsides sales in order to learn the heart of the cities and meet the friendly pirate people of St.Petersburg and Tampa. With a love of movement and outdoor activities, she was motivated to become a Certified Personal Trainer and complete a Stand-Up Paddle course for instructors, so she could share her love of health and outdoor happiness. Utilizing her training skills and knowledge of the local area, Lyndsay ran outdoor fitness retreats in St. Petersburg, FL, training clients on the beach and in the local parks. Often their retreat days included a stop at the local farmers market, where she could share her knowledge of holistic nutrition and food. As a complement to her love of service and new cuisine, she worked in hospitality at a destination hotel, The Don Cesar, where she was happy to meet people traveling from all over the world.
Seeking a change and adventure after a hurricane that adversely affected the Gulf Coast, a call from friends in the yachting industry sparked her interest to move to the East Coast of Florida and learn about boats and a life at sea. They promised her combined skills of fitness and a long history in hospitality would shine in the yachting industry, and the transition was successfully made. While working on boats, she was able to simultaneously grow her wellness career by gaining her certification in yoga instruction through a travel yoga company that shared her belief in living your best life through movement, travel, good food, and an inspired heart.
Her professional yachting experiences, in particular, have stimulated her passion to connect, grow and explore the world and people around her. She has a desire to alchemize happiness in every aspect of life, utilizing her role as stewardess and wellness expert as her palette for creation. An outdoor girl at heart, Lyndsay loves hiking, outdoor adventures, camping, fishing, travel, and treasure hunting for all the unique finds that wash up on the shores of the islands.
- SUNNY-SIDE DOWN FRENCH TOAST with Orange Juice, Grand Marnier, & Vanilla + Caramelized Cinnamon Citrus Zest Crust
- APPLEWOOD-SMOKED BACON & EGGS with Potato Pancakes & House-Baked Beans + Homemade Honey Whole-Wheat Bread
- “DOWN ISLAND” EGGS BENEDICT with “Johnny Cake”, Spinach, & Smoked Marlin + Crème Fraiche-Creole Sauce
- MULTI-GRAIN BUTTERMILK PANCAKES with Cane Sugar Caramelized Bananas + Rum-Infused Maple Syrup
- ROASTED VEGETABLE FRITTATA with Poblano, Potato, Onion, & Pepperjack + Smoky Sweet Guajillo Chile Crema
- HOMEMADE GRANOLA PARFAIT with Roasted Coconut & Citrus Salad + Candied Ginger Yogurt
- UPSIDE-DOWN SKILLET CAKE with Tropical Mango or Pineapple + Nutmeg-Scented Chantilly Cream
- NEW WORLD HUEVOS RANCHEROS with Chorizo, Pinto Beans, & Queso Anejo + Fresh Masa Griddle Cakes
- UPSIDE-DOWN SKILLET CAKE with Tropical Mango or Pineapple + Nutmeg-Scented Chantilly Cream
- GRILLED “CATCH OF THE DAY” TACOS with Achiote Marinade & Red Cabbage Slaw + Warm Corn Tortillas & Roasted Tomato Salsa
- TAMARIND BBQ DUCK SUMMER ROLLS with Julienned Vegetables & Fresh Herbs + Spicy Ginger-Peanut Sauce
- SEARED FRESH TUNA SALAD SANDWICHES with Fresh-Herbed Dijon Mayonnaise + Homemade Honey Whole-Wheat Bread
- CURRIED GOAT or CHICKEN ROTI with Potatoes, Chick Peas, & Coconut Milk + Mango Chutney & Green Salad
- GRILLED DOUBLE CHEDDAR CHEESEBURGERS with Hand-Packed Angus Beef & All the Fixing’s + Medley of “Provision” Fries
- ROASTED CHICKEN SANDWICH with Caramelized Onions & Manchego Cheese + Homemade Fresh-Chile Corn Bread
- GRILLED SHRIMP & SCALLOP KABOBS with Brown Rice & Assorted Grilled Veggies + Tomato-Basil Coulis & Cilantro Pesto
- LOBSTER QUICHE with Shallots & Cascabel Chile Drizzle + Spring Greens, Mango, & Avocado Dressing
- TAHITIAN AHI TUNA POISSON CRU with Lime, Coconut Milk & Plantain Chips + Sundowner Rum Punch
- HUMMUS PLATTER with Olive Tapenade, Crudités, & Flatbread + Passion Fruit Sangria
- BARBEQUED SHRIMP with Marinade & Crème Fraiche Dressing + Arundel’s Rum Perfect Painkillers
- RED PEPPER DIP, GUACAMOLE, & SALSA with Fresh-Fried Tortilla Chips + Fresh Lime Margaritas
- GEERA (TOASTED CUMIN) PORK with Grilled Roasted-Garlic Bread + Ting with a Sting Mojitos
- BAKED EMPANADAS with Fire-Roasted Chiles & White Cheddar + Mango Bushwhackers
- GRILLED WAHOO & BRAISED SEA SCALLOPS with West Indian Lime Butter Sauce + Assorted Grilled Vegetables
- ROASTED TENDERLOIN OF PORK with Guava Glaze & Citrus-Scotch Bonnet Mojo + Saucy Black Beans & Sautéed Sweet Plantains
- GRILLED LAMB RIB CHOPS with Fresh Mint-Green Chile Glaze + Shiitake Mushroom-Parmesan Risotto
- TENDERLOIN OF BEEF with Green Peppercorn-Cognac Sauce + Roasted Rosemary Potatoes & Haricot Verts
- BARBEQUED RIB-EYE STEAKS with Fresh-Herb Chimichurri Marinade + Potato Salad & Cob Corn with “Crack” Butter
- SAUTEED CARIBBEAN ROCK LOBSTER with Oyster Mushrooms & Roasted Red Peppers + Citrus-White Wine Butter Sauce
- MACADAMIA-CRUSTED FILLET OF SNAPPER with Mango Butter Sauce + Coconut-Papaya Rice & Plantain Tostones
- FLASH-ROASTED YOUNG CHICKENS with Roasted Root “Ground Provision” Veggies + Fire-Roasted Tomato Bread Salad
- FINE SWEET CREPES with Grand Marnier & Sautéed Pineapple + Dulce de Leche
- GUAVA CHEESECAKE with Ginger Cookie Crust + Passion Fruit Puree
- TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE DELIGHT with a Pecan Tuile Cookie + Mocha Anglaise
- ICE CREAM SANDWICHES with Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies + Caramel Banana Ice Cream
- MANGO-COCONUT CRISP with Roasted Macadamias & Crystallized Ginger + Rum Toffee Sauce
- FLAMBEED BANANAS FOSTER with Brandy, Grand Marnier & Banana Liquor + Tahitian Vanilla Bean Ice Cream