Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
OCELOT is a Lagoon 520 owner’s version offering a spacious master cabin and 3 other queen guest cabins.
All guest cabins aboard OCELOT have ensuite bathrooms with vanity and separate shower stalls. There is also a 5th bunk cabin that offers two single berths and the crew will swap out for a queen upon request. OCELOT has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the air conditioning. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure or a Caribbean getaway with friends, OCELOT is ready to welcome you on an EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $29,000
New Year week: $33,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DEVAN & CHEF/MATE TIM
Devan was born and raised on Long Island. Having a father who was a captain and growing up with boats right in the backyard, being out on the water very quickly became her escape. She started dreaming about sailing around the world around the age of 10 before she’d ever stepped foot onto a sailboat. Little did she know where life would take her.
She went to college at UNC Charlotte in NC where she pursued a degree in Civil Engineering. After she graduated she spent 2 years in the highly competitive NYC construction industry as a project manager, utilizing her skills both in the office and out on the job sites. Then one Friday evening, after an especially exhausting 60+ hour work week, she had an epiphany. She quit her job and within two weeks, moved out to Hawaii where she was able to get a job as a deckhand on a sailing catamaran. And that was it; she was hooked. She spent a couple of years doing term charters in the Hawaiian Islands, some time sailing around Southeast Asia and the South Pacific, and then moved to NZ for a year to work on a private motor yacht. When she’s not working or playing on boats, you can find her scuba diving, cliff jumping, hiking, or playing beach volleyball. Anything to get her adrenaline pumping.
And then we have First Mate/Chef, Tim Montgomery, who has finally found a way to combine his passions for cooking, traveling, and making friends from all walks of life a reality. After working nearly a decade in landlocked, stressful kitchens, he decided to pursue a more relaxed living situation in the Caribbean. Tim prides himself on preparing high-end meals dedicated to sourcing fresh quality local ingredients for his guests.
Tim began his career working under one of the United States top chefs, Carl McConnell. During this time, Tim honed his skills by working endless hours preparing James Beard-nominated dishes at the widely acclaimed restaurant Stone Soup Cottage in St. Louis Missouri. After attending culinary school and furthering his education, he decided to leave the nest to go and see the world. He landed an incredible job working for the global eco-tourism company partnered with National Geographic, Lindblad Expeditions. He spent two years taking advantage of Nat Geo’s extensive itineraries sailing up and down the west coast, cooking in places he had never dreamed he’d see and traveling between stints on their boats.
For the past two years, Tim’s been living and working on sailing catamarans in the Caribbean. He takes pleasure in bringing guests together with his family-style dining approach or by wowing them with exquisitely plated dishes. An avid scuba diver, adventurer, and naturalist join him by snorkeling the Caribbean reefs and helping him snare lobster for that night’s appetizer. A passionate musician, you can usually find him at night on the aft deck with a dark n’ stormy strumming a few tunes or playing a gig with friends at local bars when not on charter. At the end of the day, his goal is to ensure everyone is having an amazing time leading to lifelong friendships by the end of the trip.
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- Breakfast served with your choice of coffee or tea, juices and fresh fruit. Bloody Mary’s and Mimosa’s upon request
- Frittata – Choice of red pepper and spinach or the meat lovers ham and bacon
- Custard French Toast – Served with bourbon maple syrup
- Shakshuka – Dish of eggs poached in sauce of tomatoes, chili peppers, onions, and topped with feta cheese
- Eggs Benedict – Classic Benedict of english muffin layered with ham, poached egg, and rich hollandaise sauce
- Banana Pancakes – Sweet house made pancakes served with mango compote
- Omelette Bar – Assortment of meats, vegetables, and cheeses made to order
- Sweet or Savory Crepes – Choice of made to order fruit and cream cheese or egg and bacon filled crepes
- Enjoy chilled water, cold beer or soft drink, your favorite cocktail or a glass of wine
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken – Jamaican style chicken served with traditional pilaf and mango salsa
- Shrimp Coconut Curry – Sautéed shrimp and vegetable medley served with curry coconut sauce
- Marinated Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce – Sliced thin on a bed of stir-fried garlic green beans
- Crispy Fried Fish Tacos – With cilantro lime aioli, Mexican slaw, and smoky black beans
- Greek Style Chicken – Greek marinated chicken with fresh pita and crispy fried falafel
- Seafood Paella – Traditional Spanish style rice and seafood dish couple with Mediterranean flavors
- Japanese Style Pork Kabobs – Accompanied by Asian slaw and rice noodle salad
- Lobster Avocado Crostini’s
- Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Gougèrs
- Potato Blinis with Smoked Salmon and Crème Fraiche
- Croquettes with Pineapple Chutney
- Crudo with Chiles and Sesame Flatbread
- Leek and Mushroom Tartlets with Brandy Reduction
- Seafood and Cheese Stuffed Mushroom with Scotch Bonnet Bechamel
- Enjoy your meal with wine, water, a cocktail or the beverage of your choice
- Catch of the Day En Papillote – Fresh Caribbean fish wrapped in parchment and steamed in white wine, butter, and lemon
- Braised Lamb Shanks – Poached in red wine, stock, and mirepoix served with polenta cakes and reduced poaching liquid
- Maryland Crab Cakes – Crispy fried cakes on top white bean puree and tangy remoulade sauce
- Jamaican Pork Chops – Tangy, sweet, and smoky chops served over traditional pineapple rice
- Bouillabaisse – Classic stew is loaded with shellfish and seafood in a broth delicately flavored with fennel and herbs with fresh toasted bread and rouille
- Beef Tenderloin – Broiled tenderloin medallions sauced with demi-glace and bearnaise accompanied with horseradish mashed potatoes
- Seared Scallops – Pan seared diver scallops with passion fruit beurre blanc and Mediterranean style couscous
- Orange Cardamom Crème Brule
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Passion Fruit Sorbet Granita
- Coconut Tres Leche’s
- Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Kirsch Cherry Flan
- Pecan Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Candied Orange
- Enjoy an after-dinner drink, coffee or tea with dessert
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- i/Device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- Green cleaning products
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube, kneeboard & wakeboard
- Adult waterski’s
- 1 Two-person kayak
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Floating Mats
- Scuba diving offered (please enquire)
- Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
- Year: 2016
- LOA: 52’
- Beam: 28,5’’
- Draft: 5’
- Engines: 2x80hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
Ocelot sailing experience is truly amazing. Between our 3 couples, we have traveled the world and this week with this yacht and crew is our favorite travel experience. The moment you board the boat, they make you feel at home. The boat has an abundance of lounging areas that allowed all of us to find places to relax and enjoy sailing. The captain is a knowledgeable captain, taking us to islands, snorkeling spots, and luxurious bays each day. Last but certainly not least, the chef’s cooking is delicious! She has a sweet way of catering to each guest and for us she was truly the gem of the Caribbean. This is the trip you can’t miss. Can’t wait to sail again.
We had an amazing week on the water with this yacht and crew. This trip well exceeded our expectations! The two of them went above and beyond with the smallest details to our adventure both on the water and on land. The food, cocktails and their thoughtfulness for what our family would enjoy will make this a trip to always remember.
This was truly a once in a lifetime experience. This was a surprise for my husband’s birthday and it beat all of our expectations. The captain and his wife were so warm and accommodating. They created a very relaxing and memorable experience for us! The weather was perfect and we saw the most breathtaking sunset. Highly recommend this boat tour to anyone!!
So much more personal than larger excursions - classy, yet laid back and relaxed! We were coming by ferry from St Thomas, so to simplify logistics, the crew arranged to dock their boat at the private dock just outside the bar at the ferry terminal. They are so warm and hospitable - effortlessly managing sailing while also serving homemade snacks & libations and entertaining guests with stories about their beautiful vessel and the local area! We truly enjoyed and absolutely recommend this experience! Equally delightful for those who have been sailing before, as well as those who want to see it for the first time.
Thank you so much for taking a hesitant group and helping them to love sailing. Everyone agreed this was the best vacation and "we should have done the whole week". Mission accomplished! I LOVED the sailing on the windy! You are a great Captain! Every single meal was fabulous. I hope to come back for a longer adventure, and see even more of the beautiful BVI's.
Thank you so much for an amazing vacation aboard Ocelot At first I wasn't sure if having our entire family trapped on a boat was a good idea....but it ended up being an incredible experience and my favorite getaway yet. The food was fantastic and I still don't know how the chef was able to prepare it all in that little boat kitchen. I had so much fun snorkeling, jumping off the boat, paddle boarding, laying in the bean bag chair and going to Foxy's. We got to do a little of everything! Thank you I wish I could stay longer.
Thank you so much for such an amazing trip! I don't think I could have asked for anything better. You both are so kind and made this such an amazing experience. The food was amazing and I had so much fun!
Definitely by far the best vacation our group has ever had! Thank you to to this boat and crew for a fantastic time. We feel as if they are family that welcomed us home! Can't wait until next year!
An awesome experience. The crew could not have been more accommodating. We had the time of our lives, fantastic crew. Going home with lots of memories. Special places, special crew. What a pleasure to know you and spend time together in and out of the water. Unforgettable. Thank you isn’t enough. Thanks for the coral and reef experience.
Walkthrough with crew
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Gear rental is at the guests’ expense
- The crew is happy to handle gear rental, pick-up, and return on the guests’ behalf
- $35 per dive, per diver, up to 6 certified divers at a time, max 2 dives per day, payable aboard to yacht crew