Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
ODYSSEA is an extremely spacious Fountaine-Pajot sailing catamaran with four queen cabins accommodating up to 8 guests.
Enjoy outdoor dining in the fresh air with a large aft deck seating table and also has a very high ceiling. ODYSSEA has a spacious salon with a galley-up where are delicious meals are made and dining indoors is an option.
Plenty of lounging and a wet bar so a cold beverage is never too far away. Large sky lounge above the salon roof where guests love to suntan or sit with their captain while sailing. A favorite spot to enjoy happy hour treats and one of the yacht’s signature delicious cocktails. This catamaran is ideal for larger groups with so much space and comfort without compromising on sailing performance.
The video is of ODYSSEA previously named SLIVOCHKA.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$23,000||$24,500||$25,000||$26,500||$27,000||$28,500||$29,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $32,500
New Year week: $34,500
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DYLAN & CHEF/MATE GI
Captain Dylan and Chef Gi have an enthusiasm and passion for life on the water. With their easy-going charm and love of hospitality, your trip aboard is sure to be that of a lifetime!
Dylan guides you to perfect bays and secret spots, pairing your expectations and his knowledge to make exploring the Islands all the more enjoyable. Nothing is too much for any of his guests, be that sun tanning on the flybridge with a cocktail in hand, or getting you involved in sailing Slivochka. Dylan grew up sailing the Indian and Atlantic Oceans with his family, totaling 20 000 NM over six years, having left his home of South Africa at age 6. Fully qualified and commercially endorsed as an MCA/RYA Yacht Master Offshore 200GT, he has a full STCW and is a certified PADI Dive Master.
Gi grew up in Mozambique, a country on the east coast of Africa, famous for its tropical beaches, fresh seafood and Portuguese influences. At 16 years old she began leading guests on private safari tours where she specialized in identifying birds and expanded on her knowledge and love of animals. Later on, she would discover her interest in local and international cooking, learning from seasoned chefs operating within the Safari. In 2017 she made the decision to advance her skills by completing the Capital Culinary School Diploma in Professional Cookery, affording her the opportunity to return to Mozambique to delight guests with her refined culinary skills. She now looks forward to welcoming you aboard Slivochka and creating delicious meals for you and your friends and family.
Both Dylan and Gi enjoy families and children and aim to maximize the fun and adventure in each charter, whilst providing a relaxed atmosphere for you to unwind. They are great at creating a vibe and throwing a party, perfect for couples or those looking to visit in island style! They believe that attention to detail and personal touches make all the difference! This is part of what sets them up as a top crew in the Islands.
They both look forward to making this EPIC vacation everything you hope for.
- Sautéed green asparagus with shaved parmesan wrapped in crispy bacon, topped with a poached egg and drizzled with hollandaise sauce.
- Herbed blinis served with balsamic glazed and roasted tomato layered with fresh mozzarella served with eggs, over easy.
- Chai – Spiced French Toast topped with glazed & fried bananas and served with a honey cream.
- Greek yoghurt, toasted granola and fresh fruit served with assorted seeds.
- Butter-toasted English muffins served with fresh salmon, whipped Crème fraîche, basil shoots and course ground black pepper.
- Egg & cheese Breakfast spring-rolls served with zesty Bulgarian yoghurt and garnished with red bell peppers.
- Crispy bacon encrusted in a fluffy pancake stack served with a knob of butter, fresh berries & maple syrup.
- Fresh Yellow Fin Tuna seared with toasted sesame seeds and served with a fennel and watercress salad, classic asian dressing.
- Spicy grilled chicken with roasted paprika and garlic hummus in naan wraps served with guacamole and sour cream.
- Grilled Spicy Shrimp on Italian salsa served with baby kale caesar salad and shaved parmesan cheese.
- Honey-glazed salmon fillets served on crispy potato rostis topped with goat’s cheese mousse and baby leaf salad.
- Smoked prosciutto, baby radish leaves, toasted almonds and yellow peach salad with balsamic reduction.
- Ginger & Miso marinated rump steak served with baby bok-choy and topped with oven roasted butternut cubes and pine nuts.
- Flame grilled honey & mustard pork kebabs, carrot puree and baby beet and carrot salad.
- Cranberry and camembert puffs.
- Risotto arancini balls with a creamy mushroom dip.
- Kale and quinoa patties with sour cream mousse and crumbed chicken strips.
- Poached pear on cinnamon bruschetta, goat’s cheese mousse and basil shoots.
- Mini goats’ cheese quiches with caprese salad skewers.
- Grilled calamari stuffed with lemon chili and garlic.
- Steak tartare served in roasted thyme phyllo cups.
- Filet Mignon, sous vide and served with cauliflower and truffle mash topped with a soy cream sauce and garnished with crispy Shimeji.
- Fresh Mahi-Mahi on a bed of buttered courgette ribbons served with a classic parmesan risotto and surrounded by a pea, mint and white pepper puree, and garnished with lime slices.
- Roasted rack of lamb served with beetroot rosti, roasted aubergine and a drag of purple cauliflower puree and garnished with baby beet shoots.
- Al dente Linguine served with a seafood cream and topped with chili prawns and garnished with broad beans.
- Red Snapper fillets rubbed in Caribbean jerk spices, served with saffron infused wild rice tossed with diced bell peppers and baby peas and garnished with charred grill corn cut from the cob and lemon dill cream on the side.
- Garlic and wild mushroom stuffed Chicken Ballotine served with nutmeg spiced butternut and pomme fondant, garnished with micro herbs.
- French vanilla crème Brulee with coral tuile
- Mango & Lime curd drops served on torched Italian meringue.
- Rose flavored raindrop cake served with whipped coconut cream and toasted almonds.
- Chai Panna Cotta served with a berry compote.
- Passionfruit cheesecake served with rum syrup and whipped cream.
- Dark chocolate brownies served with coconut rum sauce and salted caramel ice cream.
- Classic cream tart topped with slices of rum caramelized pineapple.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat-screen TV in salon
- DVD and CD players
- i/Device hookups
- Barista set up with a superb coffee machine
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- 15.5’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Kneeboard, tube & wakeboard
- 2 Person kayaks
- Snorkeling gear incl. underwater camera
- 1 Floating Island (with seating for 8 adults, cup holders, and central icebox
- 2 x Standup Paddleboards
- Lots of games and beach toys
- Trolling/light rods for fishing
- Model: Fountaine-Pajot
- Year: 2012
- LOA: 59′
- Beam: 29.1′
- Draft: 4.6′
- Engines: 2 x 110 hp Diesel
- Flag: Cook Islands
Submit your review
After years of bareboat chartering; This crew and yacht has converted us! Knowing the anchorages, snorkelling spots and finest dining (right on board!) has made us understand chartering done right. Thank you for giving us a fabulous week– you rock!! Come visit us in New England when it is warm! Absolutely fabulous week in paradise – a little piece of heaven – thank you so much!!
We didn’t just survive, we thrived! What an amazing week – from activities to amazing cuisine to delish drinks – we loved it all! Thank you to this crew for giving us such an incredible week! ***** rating and we wish we could stay!
Thank you for a wonderful week of adventure. If we could take the chef home with us to cook for us we would. All our meals were wonderful, breakfast, lunch & dinner! Great captain & cool as a cucumber when the dingy stopped running and we had to row back to the boat. He was a great participant in the What Do You Meme game! The crew was very flexible with our itinerary and had great suggestions. We tried to get them to let us stay on as part of the crew but unfortunately that would have required them to cancel the rest of their charters! We would definitely book another charter on Slivochka
We are three reasonably well traveled couples who just finished a most extraordinary and delightful vacation, sailing with Slivochka through the British Virgin Islands. This week long cruise on the yacht Slivochka far exceeded our expectations making it one of our best vacations ever. The three most important factors in chartering a full-service yacht are the crew, the boat, and the itinerary. Beginning with the crew, they were outstanding. Prior to our arrival they had telephoned to discuss our plans. Upon arrival they warmly welcomed us on board Slivochka with cocktails and snacks. They were both so friendly and hospitable that by the end of our cruise they were a part of our family. The captain was an extremely competent and knowledgeable captain, always finding sheltered anchorages for us to swim and snorkel. He also made all the arrangements for any shore excursions that we enjoyed. For anything that we wanted we simply had to ask the captain. The meals were exquisite. She is a fantastic cook and each day’s offerings included fresh produce and salads, deliciously prepared grilled fish or meat and even some imaginatively created themed dinners. A special memory was when they joined us on Anegada for a lobster dinner in an outdoor restaurant under the full moon. They were such accommodating and congenial traveling companions who took such excellent care of us that we were sad to bid them farewell. The second consideration was the yacht Slivochka. This is a 59-foot sailing catamaran with extremely comfortable lodging for the guests. Each air-conditioned guest cabin included a walk around queen-size bed, and in-suite head and very adequate storage space. The main deck area was spacious with indoor and outdoor dining areas, and there was a comfortable reclining area next to the bridge. On board were kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling equipment and fishing gear for our use. The yacht was spotless and very well maintained. We had planned the itinerary with the crew. This included stops at Norman Island, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, Jost Van Dyke and back to St. Thomas. In addition, we had many side excursions for snorkeling and exploring the beautiful British Virgin Islands.
We have charted several boats in the past in the Virgin Islands but they all pale in comparison to sailing on Slivochka. We give them our highest recommendations and hope they will be our crew for any future excursions
We just returned from an amazing week long private charter in the BVIs on the Slivochka with a great crew. It was one of my favorite vacations ever and first ever chartered yacht experience. The captain worked with us in the planning stages to find out exactly what our interests were and charted the perfect itinerary for our week. He found the most awesome places to show us the amazing beauty of the BVIs. He gave us options throughout the trip and accommodated everything our group wanted to see and do. He guided us on snorkel and hike excursions and was a wonderful host. The chef was equally knowledgeable and also made suggestions along the way of things to see and do. She also joined us snorkeling, but happens to be a trained dive master. She was the most gracious host, and made our week extremely comfortable. However, her gourmet cuisine was something we looked forward to each day. Her skills as a chef allowed us to dine as if we were at a 5 Star restaurant. She also consulted with us before the trip about our food preferences, and her menu for the week exceeded our expectations. I frankly don’t know how she was able to prepare what she did on board because each meal was simply amazing. She does so much behind the scenes that I don’t know when she slept. Together, they are the perfect team and made our week at sea the most memorable and outstanding vacation, that I will be booking our next charter with them. Thank you to this crew for all that you did for us. We loved getting to know you and being on board Slivochka. "
We had planned to do this unusual vacation for 5-7 years and we selected the best crew and catamaran, our children loved you guys.You shared so many of your stories about your lives and interacted with us all of the time. It was great to have you do this and make us feel so at home! We felt that you are an extended part of our family. We were comfortable and at home all the time! Captain your great sense of humor – you challenged the kids and I to competitions, nice – it wasn’t a job it was something that you liked to do. You are very talented at what you do. You shared with us various tasks and gave us all mini lessons on sailing! Each and every meal was far superior to what we have imagined it to be, can we take the chef home with us? Please keep in touch.
We had an amazing time! The boat was very well appointed and perfectly accommodated our group. The crew were incredible. They were knowledgeable, interesting, professional and just fun to be around. She is an amazing chef and all of her food was delicious. We were all baffled by how she cooked such gourmet meals in such a small space. The captain did an excellent job leading our dives and providing a fun and safe environment for all. This really is an incredible vacation for anyone. It is so relaxing, rejuvenating and a genuine break for day to day life. The meals were so delicious that one of the kids wanted to propose to The chef! The food was perfect. The chef did an amazing job working around the needs of someone with a nut allergy and a pescatarian. The meals were interested and beautifully presented. She was very mindful of our preference sheet. The yacht was beautiful. It was clean, well-maintained and well appointed. They provided toiletries were high end and very much appreciated. Everyone loved the Sun Bum sunscreen and it was soo nice not to bring all that along. The cabins were comfortable and the AC was great. We loved sitting on the upper deck on our sails. It would have been a bit nicer if there was a little more shade up there but it was not a issues. It was nicely situated next to the captain and it provided a nice opportunity to talk with the crew while crossing. There were plenty of other shaded options on the boat. We loved the coffee machine, snacks and fruit that were always out and available. It was also super helpful to have the "lost & found" basket and the sunglasses basket. Great idea! The games and books were also a nice touch. Our diving was a highlight for our family. We did two dives that were very fun. The crew worked seamlessly to get the equipment out, get us oriented and prepared for the dive. The captain did a great job reviewing skills (especially for our kids), the dive plan and signals before were dove. We loved both the Indians Dive and the octopus wreck dive. The pace was a perfect balance of relaxing and active. We loved swimming, snorkeling, diving, reading, paddle boarding, playing games & hanging out. The cruising gave us the perfect amount of downtime between all the fun.
On a beautiful sunny day in late-January 2020, six friends boarded our yacht in St Thomas to sail around the British Virgin Islands for a week. A bucket-list item for some of us, we could not have been more excited ... and we were not disappointed! Free Ingwe is more spacious than you might imagine. Each couple had their own bedroom with Queen-size bed and private bathroom with shower. On deck, there is plenty of room to spread out ... grab a cozy corner to read, sit at the back table to play cards, or take a position upfront to watch the world go by. Life in the BVI is very casual, which could not be more suitable if you are looking for a laid-back, stress-free getaway. I could not be happier about our week and I would recommend this adventure to everyone looking for a relaxing holiday filled with beauty, lots of water activities, great food, and a lot of laughs! The Captains knowledge of the islands was imparted throughout the trip as we moored at our various locations, explored the sites, snorkeled, and spotted delightful sea and land creatures. The food we ate onboard served on the outdoor deck, was delicious, especially paired with a cocktail or two. We can not wait to return!!
- We do not have gear onboard yet but will be renting gear prior to the arrival of the guests.
- The first 3 dives included in the charter fee plus the cost of gear rental.
- After – $50 per person per dive additional fee.