British Virgin Islands
59 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Scuba diving onboard
ODYSSEA is an extremely spacious Fountaine-Pajot sailing catamaran with four queen cabins accommodating up to 8 guests.
Enjoy outdoor dining in the fresh air with a large aft deck seating table and also has a very high ceiling. ODYSSEA has a spacious salon with a galley-up where are delicious meals are made and dining indoors is an option.
Plenty of lounging and a wet bar so a cold beverage is never too far away. Large sky lounge above the salon roof where guests love to suntan or sit with their captain while sailing. A favorite spot to enjoy happy hour treats and one of the yacht’s signature delicious cocktails. This catamaran is ideal for larger groups with so much space and comfort without compromising on sailing performance.
The video is of ODYSSEA previously named SLIVOCHKA.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN DYLAN & CHEF/MATE GI
Captain Dylan and Chef Gi have an enthusiasm and passion for life on the water. With their easy-going charm and love of hospitality, your trip aboard is sure to be that of a lifetime!
Dylan guides you to perfect bays and secret spots, pairing your expectations and his knowledge to make exploring the Islands all the more enjoyable. Nothing is too much for any of his guests, be that sun tanning on the flybridge with a cocktail in hand, or getting you involved in sailing Slivochka. Dylan grew up sailing the Indian and Atlantic Oceans with his family, totaling 20 000 NM over six years, having left his home of South Africa at age 6. Fully qualified and commercially endorsed as an MCA/RYA Yacht Master Offshore 200GT, he has a full STCW and is a certified PADI Dive Master.
Gi grew up in Mozambique, a country on the east coast of Africa, famous for its tropical beaches, fresh seafood and Portuguese influences. At 16 years old she began leading guests on private safari tours where she specialized in identifying birds and expanded on her knowledge and love of animals. Later on, she would discover her interest in local and international cooking, learning from seasoned chefs operating within the Safari. In 2017 she made the decision to advance her skills by completing the Capital Culinary School Diploma in Professional Cookery, affording her the opportunity to return to Mozambique to delight guests with her refined culinary skills. She now looks forward to welcoming you aboard Slivochka and creating delicious meals for you and your friends and family.
Both Dylan and Gi enjoy families and children and aim to maximize the fun and adventure in each charter, whilst providing a relaxed atmosphere for you to unwind. They are great at creating a vibe and throwing a party, perfect for couples or those looking to visit in island style! They believe that attention to detail and personal touches make all the difference! This is part of what sets them up as a top crew in the Islands.
They both look forward to making this EPIC vacation everything you hope for.
- Sautéed green asparagus with shaved parmesan wrapped in crispy bacon, topped with a poached egg and drizzled with hollandaise sauce.
- Herbed blinis served with balsamic glazed and roasted tomato layered with fresh mozzarella served with eggs, over easy.
- Chai – Spiced French Toast topped with glazed & fried bananas and served with a honey cream.
- Greek yoghurt, toasted granola and fresh fruit served with assorted seeds.
- Butter-toasted English muffins served with fresh salmon, whipped Crème fraîche, basil shoots and course ground black pepper.
- Egg & cheese Breakfast spring-rolls served with zesty Bulgarian yoghurt and garnished with red bell peppers.
- Crispy bacon encrusted in a fluffy pancake stack served with a knob of butter, fresh berries & maple syrup.
- Fresh Yellow Fin Tuna seared with toasted sesame seeds and served with a fennel and watercress salad, classic asian dressing.
- Spicy grilled chicken with roasted paprika and garlic hummus in naan wraps served with guacamole and sour cream.
- Grilled Spicy Shrimp on Italian salsa served with baby kale caesar salad and shaved parmesan cheese.
- Honey-glazed salmon fillets served on crispy potato rostis topped with goat’s cheese mousse and baby leaf salad.
- Smoked prosciutto, baby radish leaves, toasted almonds and yellow peach salad with balsamic reduction.
- Ginger & Miso marinated rump steak served with baby bok-choy and topped with oven roasted butternut cubes and pine nuts.
- Flame grilled honey & mustard pork kebabs, carrot puree and baby beet and carrot salad.
- Cranberry and camembert puffs.
- Risotto arancini balls with a creamy mushroom dip.
- Kale and quinoa patties with sour cream mousse and crumbed chicken strips.
- Poached pear on cinnamon bruschetta, goat’s cheese mousse and basil shoots.
- Mini goats’ cheese quiches with caprese salad skewers.
- Grilled calamari stuffed with lemon chili and garlic.
- Steak tartare served in roasted thyme phyllo cups.
- Filet Mignon, sous vide and served with cauliflower and truffle mash topped with a soy cream sauce and garnished with crispy Shimeji.
- Fresh Mahi-Mahi on a bed of buttered courgette ribbons served with a classic parmesan risotto and surrounded by a pea, mint and white pepper puree, and garnished with lime slices.
- Roasted rack of lamb served with beetroot rosti, roasted aubergine and a drag of purple cauliflower puree and garnished with baby beet shoots.
- Al dente Linguine served with a seafood cream and topped with chili prawns and garnished with broad beans.
- Red Snapper fillets rubbed in Caribbean jerk spices, served with saffron infused wild rice tossed with diced bell peppers and baby peas and garnished with charred grill corn cut from the cob and lemon dill cream on the side.
- Garlic and wild mushroom stuffed Chicken Ballotine served with nutmeg spiced butternut and pomme fondant, garnished with micro herbs.
- French vanilla crème Brulee with coral tuile
- Mango & Lime curd drops served on torched Italian meringue.
- Rose flavored raindrop cake served with whipped coconut cream and toasted almonds.
- Chai Panna Cotta served with a berry compote.
- Passionfruit cheesecake served with rum syrup and whipped cream.
- Dark chocolate brownies served with coconut rum sauce and salted caramel ice cream.
- Classic cream tart topped with slices of rum caramelized pineapple.