Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Beautiful OUI CHERIE Lagoon 520 offering 3 queen berths each with private ensuite bathrooms.
Aboard OUI CHERIE, the 3 queen ensuite cabins and boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on guests’ desires.
The salon will seat up to 8 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. OUI CHERIE’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 6 guests, top deck seating, and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$21,500||$22,250||$25,500||$25,500||$26,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$21,500||$22,250||$25,500||$25,500||$26,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $31,000
New Year week: $33,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Crew to be announced
- Baked French Toast Cream Cheese Casserole Topped With Cinnamon Streusel And Warm Vermont Maple Syrup
- Cheery Wood Smoked Salmon Served With Herb Cream Cheese, Red Onions, Capers, Dill
- Bison Hash And Eggs, Crispy Fried Potatoes, Confit Fennel Bison Hash Topped With A Perfect Egg
- Shakshuka – Baked Eggs In Mediterranean Tomato Sauce Served With Crusty Rosemary Bread
- Fresh Baked Breakfast Breads And Muffins Served With Local Fruit
- Lobster BLT – Local Caribbean, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Baby Arugula, Sliced Tomato On A Toasted Baguette
- Jerk Caesar Salad – Wolf’s Jerk Seasoned Grilled Chicken Served Over A Bed Of Romaine Hearts With Herbed Croutons, House Made Caesar Dressing, And Fresh Parmesan
- El Cubano Panini – Prosciutto, Maple Honey, Austrian Swiss, Dill Pickles Served On Pressed Ciabatta
- Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos Tropical Mango Salsa, Chipotle Aioli, Mexican Street Corn
- Roasted Shrimp Salad Over Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes, Grilled Corn, Polenta Croutons, Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Sesame Ginger Salmon With Watercress, European Cucumbers, Edamame, Local Mango Ginger Vinaigrette
- Ahi Poke – Yellow fin Tuna, Daikon Radish, Spring Onion, Sesame Soy Marinade
- House Made Ricotta Drizzled With Local Honey
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip – Three Cheeses, Roland Artichoke Hearts, And Local Spinach
- Antipasto Skewers – Grape Tomatoes, Cheese Tortellini, Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- Baked Brie En Croute
- Citrus Marinated Local Mahi Mahi, Portobello Mushroom Rice, Sautéed Asparagus, Lemon Butter Cream Sauce
- Classic French Bouillabaisse – Grouper, Gulf Shrimp, Mussels, Scallops. Tomato Saffron Broth Served With Crusty Sourdough
- Sauce Diane Ribeye – Brandy Mushroom Cream Sauce Over Perfectly Grilled Ribeye Whipped Potatoes, Heri Covert Gremolata
- Seared Day Boat Scallops Over Asparagus Parmesan Risotto, Champange Buerre Blanc
- Down Island Spiced Lamb Chops, Chickpea Tomato Relish, Golden Raisins, Moroccan Cous Cous
- Strawberries Romanoff – Fresh Strawberries Marinated In Orange Liqueur Topped With Chantilly Cream
- Cookie Dough Sandwiches – Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies Layered With Homemade Edible Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Pots de Crème – Semi Sweet Chocolate, Coffee Liquor, Dark Chocolate Shavings
- Key Lime Pie Graham Cracker Crust, Lemon Posset
- Silky Lemon Curd Pudding With Fresh Blueberries
- Hand-Crafted Cocktails Of The Day And Expertly Paired Wines With Dinner
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free wifi
- Saloon TV with videos from hard drive
- i/Device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube & wakeboard
- Beach games and snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Sub wing
- Large floating mat
- Scuba gear and instruction
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
- YEAR: 2016
- LOA: 52’
- Beam: 29’’
- Draft” 5’
- Engines: 2x80hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
UI must say that it is difficult to convey just how welcoming and caring the crew were to each member of our family. Clearly the needs of a 10 year old boy, a 13 year old girl, and 4 adults are very very different. And yet, without being asked, both of the crew cared for each of us with the attention that we each needed. To me, a perfect example of their care and concern was when the captain brought out the fishing gear after dinner one night and asked our 10 year old if he wanted to learn how to fish. The delight on that boy’s face when he caught one, mirrored the delight in the captain’s face! It was worth a million dollars. They are fantastic teachers - The crew did the final review of a PADI scuba review course with Steve and me; Megan, our 13 year old, was just certified and they were both there supporting and teaching us with the obvious emphasis on safety. They were clearly aware of our dietary needs and preferences. Both of the crew are superb chefs; the menus were exactly what we enjoy eating and the emphasis on healthy, vegetable laden meals was wonderful. Each meal and snack was beautifully presented; variations on the meals were offered to those who had dietary limitations, and they provided kid friendly variations on the meals. Healthy, clean, food, prepared well by professional chefs - wonderful. The yacht is beautiful, and each area was clean and very well maintained. The kitchen area is kept very clean. Given the complexity of each of the meals, it is important to applaud their food storage techniques which kept the food fresh all week. That in and of itself is difficult, given the amount of food that is needed to feed 8 people several meals and ’snacks’ (which were often small meals) daily, for a week. The crew are, in my opinion, very caring, decent, loving people who are wonderful hosts, sailors and epicureans. I would sail with them again in a heartbeat. All in all, it was a very very memorable week for all of us and we are all very grateful for the opportunity to spend it with the crew and yacht. I’m hoping to do this again some time. It was fantastic.
Thank for sharing your incredibly beautiful world with us. Your are and attention perked up the hearts and soul of every single person in our family and make Donna and Steve's 50th a gift indeed. Laughter, scuba, fishing, food, wine, hiking, snorkeling, sailing - what a fabulous week. Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for an outstanding week! Your hospitality is amazing.! The food and drinks were delicious. What a memorable week to share with the family! Merry happy new year to you all! I hope 2020 brings you much joy and happiness.
Thank you fro an absolutely awesome family vacation! We have to start with he food! The culinary experience was beyond out expirations - every meal, including happy hour snacks...speaking of, the drinks were fabulous. The wine pairing/education was an added plus! We even loved the music pairing with the meals :) Even tough we've been here before you've showed us new places and experiences with your inside knowledge ... the dives, hikes, long sails snorkels, and fun water play time all un we'll never forget. Many many thanks!
You two have been amazing hosts! From the moment we boarded to this our last day, our time has been full of great food, fun, exploring, wonderful fellowship, laughter, exchanging stories and beautiful sites and vistas around every turn. Your expertise in guiding our experience here through the BVI is very appreciated from snorkeling to site seeing, to hiking, dancing, your advice for places to go and take in the best of BVI has been an experience we will treasure always. Bruno Mars and Farrel Williams have nothing on you two. Chef you are truly a gourmet chef and Captain we never had a worry getting from place to place. You are both such quality human beings, we always felt welcome. Wonder cannot describe what an amazing trip – Had a blast!
Thank you for a fabulous vacation. We had an amazing time and loved getting to know you. The food was delicious! The snorkeling amazing. Each spot we visited will be cemented in our memories – just beautiful and a definite highlight was the watersports with Mike and the boys 360 competitions. We certain our paths will cross again. Lots of Love.