British Virgin Islands
52 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
2023 Christmas at regular rate and New Year's week will be 15% more than regular rate! Special is not combined with any other.
Beautiful OUI CHERIE Lagoon 520 offering 3 queen berths each with private ensuite bathrooms.
OUI CHERIE can accommodate 6 guests in 3 spacious queen staterooms- including a stunning Master and VIP cabin. All cabins have ensuite bathrooms. The yacht offers wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus is fully air-conditioned throughout.
The beautiful salon has a wonderful lounging and dining area, great for coming in out of the sun if you need to cool down. The aft deck has a dining table for you to enjoy your meals alfresco, while you look out to sea. There is plenty of seating on the top deck with a lounge area in front of the helm, plus a forward lower deck lounge area behind the trampolines.
This yacht offers extraordinary space for its size, both above and below deck and is suitable for any variety of people desiring to get away: families, friends, co-workers, children and couples.
With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN CHRIS & CHEF/MATE CAROLINE (DOWN ISLANDS CREW)
Chris grew up in the Midwest where he spent most of his time diving, fishing, wakeboarding, and exploring the Great Lakes. He joined the United States Coast Guard where he captained search and rescue missions while living in tropical Kauai, Hawaii. Most of his time was spent diving, surfing, volunteering in beach cleanups, and enjoying the pristine blue waters around the islands. It was in Hawaii that he learned to create his truly amazing specialty cocktails, which soon would become famous throughout the islands! His extensive knowledge and devotion to marine life are highly appreciated when spending time with the guests, as he shares interesting facts and his knowledge about local marine life and reefs. He moved back to the mainland where he settled in South Florida and met Caroline. They quickly realized their joint passion for the water and decided to purchase a catamaran and sail off into the sunset, starting in the Caribbean!
Caroline grew up in South-West France where she developed an appetite for some of the best cuisine in the world. She learned to cook many traditional dishes at an early age while helping her grandmother in the kitchen. Looking to see more of the world, she moved to Australia, where her love for creating dishes continued to develop while working in a French restaurant and bakery in Sydney. “Down under” she discovered an enjoyment for snorkeling while exploring the Great Barrier Reef. After a few years, she relocated to the crystal blue waters of the Bahamas. While in Bahamian waters she spent time sailing in-between islands and enjoying all the Caribbean has to offer. She developed a respect for the ocean while helping to coordinate and participate in beach and ocean cleanups. Caroline finally settled down in South Florida where she learned different culinary technics thanks to a strong Latin American influence on the local food.
- Smoked Salmon Benedict with Breakfast Potatoes
- Rum Soaked French Toast with Berries and Bananas
- Avocado Toast Topped with Arugula, Tomato, and Feta
- Quiche filled with Goat Cheese and Asparagus
- Breakfast Tacos Scrambled Eggs, Cheese, Avocado, Salsa, and Cilantro
- Greek Yogurt Parfait Topped with Granola, Berries, and Honey
- Waffle Board with a variety of toppings
- Pulled Pork Slider with Pineapple Salsa and Apple Slaw
- Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken Fresh Hummus and Halloumi
- Grilled Snapper over Arugula Salad with Beet and Goat Cheese
- Homemade Penne Pasta and Vodka Sauce with Shrimp
- Tuna Poke Bowl with Mixed Greens, Ginger, Edamame, Avocado, and Sriracha Aioli
- Pimento Cheese Burger with Bacon Jam and French Fries
- Mahi Fish Tacos with Cilantro Rice and Black Beans
- Grilled Steak Kebab topped with Red Curry and Coconut Milk Sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Tequila Lime Butter
- Caprese Skewers on Arugula with Balsamic Glaze Poached Pear with Brie Pistachio and Thyme
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip Crab Stuffed Mushrooms with Savory Cream Cheese
- Grilled Octopus Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Seafood Pasta in a Creamy White Wine and Tarragon Sauce
- Seared Ahi Tuna over Wasabi Mashed Potatoes and Asian Slaw
- Rosemary Garlic Lamb Lollipops over Couscous with Beets and Brussels
- Snapper topped with Tomato and Garlic with Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
- Grilled Wahoo with Mango Salsa over Cilantro Lime Rice and Roasted Vegetables
- Apple and Ginger Pork Chop with Roasted Baby Potatoes and Honey Glazed Carrots
- Filet and Caribbean Lobster with Scalloped Potatoes and Green Beans
- Mango Panna Cotta Berry Crumble with Homemade Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Banana Mousse with Shaved Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cheesecake
- Island Coconut Cake with Fresh Cream and Berries Chocolate and Sea Salt
- Brownies with Caramel and Vanilla Ice Cream White Chocolate and Walnut Cookies
Click image for full size slide show.