Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
PLAYTIME is a 56 ft Lagoon catamaran with accommodations up to 8 with ensuite bathrooms.
PLAYTIME is a top-of-the-line Lagoon 560 S2 catamaran. No expense was spared in outfitting this gorgeous luxury sailing yacht which offers four guest cabins (for 8 guests), each with its own private bathroom, a salon with 360° windows, 2 dining areas, and a foredeck sitting area. Playtime’s elegant yet minimalist design provides the handling of a performance sailing catamaran while offering the ambiance and amenities of a world-class resort on the water. The spacious design of the cockpit and flybridge areas offer guests panoramic vistas, al fresco dining, and ample space for lounging, whether in sun or shade.
Leave the rest up to us as you enjoy our amazing hospitality and service during your unique and unforgettable vacation! Enjoy lots of watersport activities and fishing is available in the US Virgin Islands. Track your trip on a complimentary map. PLAYTIME is the boat for you!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $36,000
New Year week: $36,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PAUL AND CHEF/MATE CHRISTINA
Paul has had a love for life on the water since a very young age – sailing, surfing, free diving, and competitive kiteboarding. Being near or on the water has always been of great importance to him.
In 2014 Paul began his carrier as a charter captain which has brought him internationally offering crewed charters in Sweden, Italy, Greece, Croatia, the San Juan Islands, Maine, and the Caribbean. In 2016, Paul moved to the Virgin Islands to work as a full-time captain aboard SV Pelican, a 58-foot catamaran, offering all-inclusive dive sailing charters in the USVI and BVI. Having the Caribbean right off the back deck made for the chance to learn many of the locations for free diving, kiteboarding, hiking, and all the fun activities that make a sailing trip a great adventure. Returning to the Mediterranean every summer Paul continues to grow his local knowledge of each location with a focus on Greece and Italy. His passion for the sailing lifestyle and the ocean is infectious and he brings both excitement and experience to every charter.
He is also a well-recognized teacher of outdoor photography and lighting. Paul happily shares his love for boating and photography as a captain who also can teach high-level photography to guests onboard in beautiful and remote locations.
A true New Yorker born and raised in Staten Island from two parents who grew up in Brooklyn, Christina prides herself on her personality and respectful family values. She believes this is what has shaped her personality which has been the foundation for her life. As an Italian American, food has always been an important part of her life. She believes there is no better way to spread love than with a home-cooked meal, some great wine, and really good company.
After graduating with a Master’s Degree in Special Education, Christina worked as a preschool teacher in the greater New York area for over 5 years. It wasn’t until she took a trip to South Africa to teach English did she realize that her passion for travel, culture, and exploration exceeded her expectations. It was then that she realized she was settling for a comfortable life which she was good at, but ultimately it did not feed her soul.
Unexpected events, call it serendipitous or not, have brought her to the sea and she could not have been more grateful. She has worked two seasons as a chef in destinations such as Greece, Croatia, and Montenegro. She has worked on a variety of different sailboats which allowed her to really grow her passion for sailing.
As a chef, Christina likes to keep her meals as healthy and tasty as possible. To her, the flavor is most important and shouldn’t be compromised. Christina likes to cook with the best ingredients she can find and believes freshness is key. Her cuisine is very exploratory in that she likes to use a variety of flavors, spices, and herbs rather than stick to one specifically. Christina believes people should have a cultural culinary experience when they are eating. She wants you to remember your sailing experience from that moment you see the breathtaking morning sunrise over the horizon to the smell of roasted chicken coming fresh out of the boat’s oven. She truly believes that sailing is an experience for your senses and she’s fully on board to give the best experience she possibly can.
- Maple rum french toast served with fresh berries
- English breakfast includes scrambled eggs and bacon served with a side of toast and fresh fruit
- Yogurt oat bowls served with choice of almond or peanut butter, fresh fruit, banana, chia, flax, and hemp seeds and drizzled with local honey
- Lemon ricotta pancakes served with a side of smoked bacon
- Chorizo breakfast tacos served with home fries
- Avocado toast served with a side of creme-Brulee grapefruit
- Mediterranean frittata served with smoked mozzarella, spinach, onions, and kalamata olives topped with fresh arugula
- Smoked salmon tartine with fresh dill, red onion, and capers served with a yogurt parfait
- Canadian bacon breakfast sandwiches served with a side of fresh fruit
- Fish tacos served with cilantro-lime cabbage slaw, avocado, and mango salsa. Served with a side of black beans & wild rice
- Quinoa salad served with arugula, red onion, roasted walnuts, and cranberries, drizzled with a balsamic glazed and EVOO (choice of grilled chicken or eggplant)
- Korean beef quesadillas served with a side of guacamole, and lime-infused sour cream.
- Fig and brie burger served on a whole grain bun with a side of rosemary sweet potato wedges
- Warm spinach salad served with crispy pancetta, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers drizzled with honey-lemon olive oil
- Bow-tie pasta with cherry tomatoes, red onion, rustic black olives, fresh basil, and mozzarella tossed in a pesto sauce
- Italian sausage and peppers served as a hero or plated accompanied with a side slaw salad
- Moroccan chickpea salad served with a cilantro mint dressing accompanied with a side of grilled naan bread
- Seared Tuna Poke bowls served over coconut rice
- Grilled Chicken pitas served with homemade tzatziki sauce and a side of hummus
- Tuna Nicoise salad drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Prosciutto, fig, fresh basil and burrata drizzled with honey served on crostini
- Buffalo chicken dip served with chips, celery, carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli
- Banh Mi bites with cucumber, cilantro, mayonnaise, carrot, pancetta, hoisin sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds
- Mini crab cakes with garlic and chive sauce
- Maple and walnut crusted brie served with multigrain bread
- Charcuterie board served with rustic Italian bread
- Fresh made guacamole and served with corn tortillas
- Homemade Italian sauce with choice of gnocchi or spaghetti served with a side of Italian garlic bread and Caprese salad
- Grilled Vegetables served over balsamic farro served with a side salad and garlic pesto baguette
- Roasted beer chicken served over saffron rice with a side salad
- Caribbean swordfish served over southwestern quinoa and side of grilled Mexican street corn
- Grilled herbed Filet served over horseradish mashed potatoes and a side of roasted cauliflower
- Roasted pork tenderloin served over a bed of string beans and squash
- Citrus glazed salmon with roasted fennel served over wild rice and a side of parmesan roasted asparagus
- Grilled Shrimp served over creamy polenta served with a side of honey-butter biscuits
- Grilled Chicken on the BBQ served with a side of rustic baked potatoes
- Individual key lime pies served with fresh lime whipped cream
- Homemade warm chocolate chip cookies
- Fresh strawberry froze yogurt pie
- Spiced apple crumble
- Homemade cookie crumbles served over ice cream (flavors vary)
- Grilled pineapple served with a coconut whipped cream
- Chocolate pudding pie
- Strawberry s’mores bite served with chocolate fudge drizzle
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- TV/DVD player all cabins
- TV/DVD player in salon
- i/device docking
- Board games
- Cockpit icemaker
- Reef safe sunscreen
- 15′ inflatable rigid boat w/50 hp engine
- Adult water skis
- Wakeboard & tube
- Snorkel gear
- Floating Mats
- 1-2 person kayak
- 2-Stand up paddleboards
- Swimming noodles
- Light fishing gear
- Beach games
- Builder: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2014
- Length: 56′
- Beam: 31′
- Draft: 5′
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
The trip was amazing. We all had boat loads-ha ha- of fun. The grandkids loved the crew as did we all.. They did their utmost to make the trip memorable and succeeded. The boat was amazing. We can't thank you enough for your last minute pull the catamaran out of the hat trick. They took us to places we remembered from our past trips and some we had not been to. All in all it was wonderful. The crew, the boat, the food- everything. Evenings after the kids went to bed when we weren't too tired ourselves, were chock full of games and drinks. Taboo, Pass the pigs, and a dice game the crew taught us brought on the laughs. Watching Jonah think he was steering the boat when it was on autopilot was hilarious. They had the grandkids write notes and put them in wine bottles and throw them overboard. We have videos and pictures to document our Island jaunts, including conch blowing with "The Pirate".
Once we left harbor I realized the next 6 days would be a postcard in every direction. I like to be active and between scuba diving, wake-boarding, stand up paddle boarding, and kayaking I had plenty to do. Each day was checking out a new beautiful and quaint island. Each meal was incredible, not just decent. It was a great bonus to have WiFi and be able to FaceTime with my wife and kids. A week that sadly flew by...
My week on Playtime exceeded any expectations I had. The crew were professional, friendly, extremely helpful and pleasant to be around. The cooking was A+. Any special dietary needs were worked with care and consideration. We had vegetarian and non-vegetarian and some gluten free eating . The boat comfortably slept 9 men and the crew! Sailing was a joy. The crew were also well experienced in the islands and were able to lead us to exquisite diving and snorkel spots. They were also superb diving instructors for first time divers like myself. On day four of our trip some of us swam out to a mother and baby dolphin that were passing by. The dolphins swam near us and circled around us for about 15 minutes. It was a definite highlight. The crew also had rapport with customs which made dealing with passports much easier and more efficient. It was an amazing week! My friends and I were taken great of by an experienced, kind, fun, and thoughtful crew! This was a Double Thumbs Up experience. 5 Stars!
In one word, our experience was fabulous. The crew fulfilled all our expectations, they were friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and most of all, created just the right atmosphere for a wonderful vacation. Playtime was in tip top shape, clean and spacious, just the right size for three couples. If you remember, I was contemplating asking another couple to join us but you hinted that it would be best for three couples, and I am glad you did. The food was great, thanks to the chef for exceptional culinary skills. Every meal was tasteful, beautifully presented, and just the right amount. As far as the itinerary, we told the crew what we were interested in (mostly snorkeling, diving, sailing and just relaxing) and they guided us to right spots. All of us felt that we will have to get back.
The boat was AMAZING! My wife shed real tears when we got off the boat and sail goodbye to the crew. We had the perfect week on the boat. We were so impressed with every aspect of the crew. Great captains, cooks, hosts, tour guides, dive instructors and now friends. Thanks for everything, it was perfect!
I wanted to take some time to thank you again for the great trip we had a couple of weeks ago. It was by far the best vacation I have ever been on and I think everyone in our group feels the same way. your hospitality was greatly appreciated. You both did an excellent job handling our crazy group. Every meal you prepared was excellent. Every place you took us was a great time. Everybody in our group enjoyed spending time with you. I can't wait to do it again. A trip in the BVI with you guys makes coming back to the real world seem like a bad idea.
I want to take a few short moments to convey my utter respect to the yacht and crew. Finding talent is hard and they are quite a find. Young and responsible Captains, Chefs and Dive Instructors. A true trifecta. Our family just returned from what can only be described as the trip of our lifetime. The crew exceeded all expectations. From diving to dining, to dingying we had a blast. We were treated with friendly hospitality, professional courtesy, mechanical mastery, safety stewardship and local lore. I would recommend them to any of my friends gladly and will.
My family could not imagine a better crew. After spending a week with them, we found them both to have mastered all aspects of piloting, cooking, tour guiding, and SCUBA/snorkeling. They both have an even temperament and connect with both children and adults equally. Their meal preparation for breakfast, lunch, hors d'oeuvres, dinner and desserts were amazing in terms of being original, taste and presentations and every meal was so much better than what we experience with even the finest restaurants on shore. They are both experts in leading underwater adventures and were able to find and show interesting marine life that we would have missed on our own. They worked so hard all day long to provide us with the best possible experience.
The boat was wonderful and very comfortable. The crew could not have been better. About a 91 on the scale of 1-10. They were very competent handling the boat. The meals were great, well presented and more than enough. The diving was great and they are great instructors. The itinerary was perfect. Our best vacation very by far!
I want to take a few short moments to convey my utter respect for whoever hired this crew. Finding talent is hard and they are quite a find. Young and responsible Captains, Chefs and Dive Instructors. A true trifecta. Our family just returned from what can only be described as the trip of our lifetime. The crew exceeded all expectations. From diving, to dining, to dingying we had a blast. We were treated with friendly hospitality, professional courtesy, mechanical mastery, safety, stewardship and local lore.I would recommend them to any of my friends gladly, and will. Please take a few moments to congratulate them on the excellent service and most-worthy seamanship they brought during our journey.
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Scuba gear included
- 3 dives included for certified divers
- Additional dives $25 per dive per person