British Virgin Islands
58 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
SCUBA diving onboard
PROMISCUOUS is a luxurious Leopard 5800 catamaran.
PROMISCUOUS is complete with your very own captain and gourmet chef, a crewed charter aboard Promiscuous master edition treats you to a getaway at sea that most can only dream of. This six-cabin sailing catamaran provides an equally spacious and exclusive cruising experience for up to 10 guests. So, what sets Promiscuous apart?
The difference starts in the starboard hull, where the aft Master suite includes even more floor space and an extra-spacious bathroom with dual sinks and an enclosed shower. The forward cabin has been redesigned with the double bed facing starboard for a panoramic window view, meaning you can wake up to a new and breathtaking vista each day. An en-suite bath with a single sink and separate shower sits adjacent in the forepeak, while the port hull houses a standard en-suite cabin. The main deck includes two en-suite cabins – each with doors to the covered outdoor forward cockpit – and a variety of amenities in a stylish, air-conditioned interior. The salon features plush wrap-around seating, a large dining table, and a full entertainment center with an HDTV and audio input wired to speakers throughout the yacht. Outside, the sweeping aft cockpit offers a beautiful outdoor dining space alongside a hydraulic dinghy platform.
Venture up to the flybridge for a breathtaking view of your surroundings made all the more comfortable with stylish lounge seating, a table, a wet bar, and a grill. Just imagine feasting on fresh-grilled hors d’oeuvres, sipping a world-class wine, and soaking it all in as the orange sun sinks into the horizon.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN PAUL & CHEF/MATE DANI
Paul has experience on the water all over the globe, from Belize to Sumba, the Maldives, and more. With over 11 years of experience as a Captain as well as a dive instructor, he excels in the charter industry and wants to deliver 5-star service to both owners and customers. Paul enjoys tackling new and difficult challenges and has a great understanding of both boating and diving.
Daniela (Dani) is very much a hands-on first mate and employs a large range of skill sets to deliver the perfect charter experience. She is a multilingual and well-traveled chef with recipes from across the globe. Daniela is an all-in-one chef, navigator, and bartender and can provide you best pleasure boating experience you can imagine. She completed the Ashburton Cooking Training course in the Summer of 2023. Outside work, she loves stand-up paddling, snorkeling, reading, and sailing in her spare time.
Paul and Dani met years ago and kept in touch until 2018 when they started working together in Belize. Since then, they have worked together in Antigua, Belize, the Bahamas, and the British Virgin Islands.
- Every morning there will be a selection of fruit, yogurt, cereals, fresh bread, and spreads
- Salmon Cakes Eggs Benedict | Egg benedict over salmon cake and spinach, served with lemon hollandaise sauce
- Ham & Cheese Croissant | Black forest ham, Swiss cheese, and arugula croissant
- Lox Bagel | Everything bagel, cream cheese, red onion, capers, smoked salmon and horseradish
- English Breakfast | Sausage, crispy bacon, grilled tomatoes, beans, mushrooms and roasted potatoes
- French Toast | Served with figs, maple syrup and ricotta
- Avocado Toast | Sourdough topped with avocado scrambled eggs and grilled cherry tomatoes
- Shakshuka | Poached eggs cooked in tomato and bell pepper sauce, sprinkled with feta cheese
- Nicoise Salad with Seared Tuna | A salad consisting of boiled eggs, green beans, baby potatoes, olives, cherry tomatoes, and capers served with a lemony vinaigrette and sesame seeds crusted seared tuna and freshly baked garlic bread
- Chicken Schnitzel and Caesar Salad | Crispy breaded chicken served over a salad with fresh parmesan shavings, croutons, lettuce, bacon bits and homemade dressing
- Blackened Mahi and Pineapple Salad | Blackened Mahi Mahi served with grilled pineapple and avocado salad and spicy pineapple dressing
Chicken/Lamb Gyros | Chicken or Lamb served with warm pita bread, tomato, red onion, cucumber, lettuce, feta cheese, olives, and homemade tzatziki
Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry | A mix of colorful vegetables and garlic shrimp sauteed in a sweet and savory sauce served with white rice
Quiche Lorraine | French style quiche with a homemade buttery crust filled with cream, bacon, and gruyere, served with Mediterranean salad
Shrimp Tacos | Tacos made with flour tortilla, filled with cajun shrimp, avocado, cotija cheese, cheese, lettuce, crunchy red cabbage, and chipotle or cilantro sauce
- Brie Tart | Brie and caramelized onion tart over arugula, drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Caprese Salad | Cherry tomatoes, fresh mini mozzarela, basil leaves, drizzled with pesto
- Peach & Prosciutto Salad | Grilled peach and prosciutto in a bed of mixed leaf salad, brie and shaved toasted almonds
- Pumpkin Ricotta Ravioli | Ravioli filled with roasted pumpkin and ricotta, drizzled with nutty brown butter and sage
- Tuna Tartare | Finely chopped raw tuna over avocado, cucumber, cilantro, and lime juice, dressed in sesame ginger sauce
- Mushroom Vol-Au-Vents | Baked puff pastry filled with creamy mushroom sauce, fresh tarragon served with mixed leaf salad
- Melon Gazpacho | Cold soup made of cantaloupe melon and tomatoes, topped with crispy parma ham
- Mustard Vinaigrette Pork Tenderloin | Pork tenderloin served with whole grain mustard vinaigrette sauce, roasted cauliflower puree and green beans
- Butter Chicken Curry | Homemade butter chicken curry served with homemade naan bread and white rice
- Paella Marinera | Seafood paella with lobster (seasonal), prawns, chorizo, clams, and mahi mahi, served with lemon wedges
- Pan-Seared Salmon | Salmon served with lemon and caper sauce, asparagus, and buttery potatoes
- Bourbon Filet Mignon | Filet mignon served with peppercorn sauce made with bourbon, served with broccolini and mashed potatoes
- Lemony Lamb Chops | Lamb chops cooked on the grill with fresh lemon juice, served with parmesan mashed potatoes, balsamic green beans, and roasted cherry tomatoes
- Shrimp Fettucine Pasta | Fettucine pasta served with garlic shrimp, white wine sauce, and freshly grated parmesan
- Chocolate Fondant | Chocolate fondant served with macadamia brittle ice cream and strawberry
- Mini Banoffee Pie | Homemade crust, filled with homemade dulce de leche, chopped banana, topped with homemade cream and dark chocolate shavings
- Macadamia-Rum Pana Cotta | Panna cotta served with caramel-dark rum and macadamia sauce
- White Chocolate Mousse | White chocolate mousse served with passionfruit coulis and ginger biscuit
Chocolate Semifreddo | Chocolate semifreddo topped with chocolate sauce, strawberries and pecans
Strawberry Charlotte Cake | Made with mascarpone, lady fingers and strawberries
- Tiramisu Cup | Tiramisu served with chocolate ganache and chocolate hazelnut proline
- Caramel Cake | Very similar in taste and texture to a Mille Feuille, made with puff pastry, roasted almonds and caramel