Relentless II - Catamaran
Ultimate luxury on the water
80 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
Hot tub on sky-lounge
Popular! Viewed 215 times in the last 30 days
From $94,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
RELENTLESS II is a 80 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
RELENTLESS II is under construction and will be available in the Virgin Islands by Christmas 2021. The beautiful yacht has 1 master king suite with a large walk-in shower plus 3 spacious queen cabins, all ensuite with stall showers. TVs in all staterooms and Bluetooth with surround speakers in all areas. Backlit bar in the salon with pop-up TV. Aft deck lounge and alfresco dining. Fly-bridge with 360° views and sun pads. A large wine fridge onboard for extra luxury. Relentless is fully air-conditioned throughout. On the sky lounge, you can relax in the fresh air in the hot tub aboard the Epic catamaran RELENTLESS II. She has all the must-have features.
On request, we offer a FLY & SAIL package including JET RELENTLESS in the charter fee. Please inquire about rates.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$94,000||$95,000||$96,000||$97,000||$98,000||$99,000||$100,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$94,000||$95,000||$96,000||$97,000||$98,000||$99,000||$100,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $125,000
New Year week: $125,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Crew to be announced
Sample menu to be announced
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Two rainfall cockpit showers
- Free Satelite WiFi Internet access
- TV and Stereo system in saloon
- Outdoor speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- i/Device hookup
- Ice maker
- Sun awning
- Yoga and Massages offered
- 16ft Center console RIB with 70Hp outboard engine
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & tube
- Adult & child waterskis
- 4 Standup paddleboards
- 2 Sea bobs
- 2 E-foils
- Snorkel gear
- Floating mats
- Beach games
- Model: Sunreef Catamaran
- Year: 2022
- LOA: 80’
- Beam: 38.5′
- Draft: 6.9’
- Engines: 2 x 300Hp turbo diesel
- Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
(Review of crew’s previous yacht) Words fail. I cannot begin to say what this week has been for me; for us. It was beyond anything I could have imagined. From the moment we stepped on the boat, it was amazing. The food- incredible, creative, tasty, inventive. Chef- thank you for taking all of our crazy needs/wants and crafting meals that were superb! Captain- your patience, sense of humor, and attentiveness is beyond appreciated. We are grateful for every single minute of this week. Thank you!
(Review from crew’s previous yacht) Thank you for the best vacation we have ever had. We will always remember this vacation not only because of all the amazing places you brought us but also because of you two. I did not know the cocktails and meals we’re going to be as amazing as they were. You both constantly went above and beyond. Friends forever.
(Review from crew’s previous yacht) Words can’t describe this week and our gratitude for an amazing week. We started out just wanting to spend some time together, enjoy this place we love so much. What we didn’t anticipate was ending the week with not only a memorable experience but a friendship we expect to last for many, many years. Until we see you again with love—