Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
SAIL AWAY, Lagoon 620 accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 queen cabins with ensuite bathrooms and separate showers.
SAIL AWAY, Lagoon 620 accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 queen cabins with ensuite bathrooms and separate showers. She has numerous high-quality amenities and is the ideal boat for families/groups/corporate incentives looking for a luxurious, comfortable and fast catamaran.
With respect to water sports, her tender-lift is an ideal sunbathing platform while its fast tender is perfect for water skiing, wakeboarding, and kneeboarding.
Besides snorkeling gear, paddle, fishing rods with a stand, she is also equipped with a flybridge with a cocktail table, cushions, mattresses, and a bimini. Her wonderful crew of three members includes a professional chef. The main crew will rotate from summer to winter.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$30,000||$30,000||$30,000||$31,000||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000||$36,000||$38,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $41,800
New Year week: $43,900
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN LEON AND MATE/STEW WENDY VENTER
Leon and Wendy Venter are South African and Zimbabwe-born. They will host you in the Spring/Summer season (1 April until mid-October).
Both are outgoing and have a love for sailing and water sports, deciding to leave their corporate and business world behind in South Africa to pursue their love for the outdoors in the stunning Caribbean.
In South Africa, Leon had his own engineering business for thirty years plus, doing on-site machining for the sugar, petroleum, paper, and marine industries in South Africa and other African countries. Leon has been sailing recreationally since a young boy and has always had a passion for the sea and diving.
Wendy was involved in the corporate world of Mercedes Benz, being on the financial side for several years and with the Barlows Group previously. Her love for the outdoors, sailing since a young girl with her family in Zimbabwe and then South Africa, as well as her love for diving, made their decision to relocate to the Caribbean, an easy one.
Wendy and Leon have sailed extensively up the East African coastline on their own catamaran and have raced several Vasco Da Gama yacht races, from Maputo in Mozambique to Durban in South Africa. They have sailed their own catamaran from Durban on the east coast of Africa, around the tip of Africa, up to Walvis Bay, Namibia, crossing the southern Atlantic Ocean to St. Helena and Ascension. Upwards to Suriname in South America and upwards to the bottom of the Caribbean chain, to Trinidad. Leon has his Master of Yachts Offshore to 200 tons Captain’s license as well as his South African Coastal Skippers License. Leon is a PADI certified Instructor for several years and Wendy has her Small Powerboat and Rib MCA certification. Both he and Wendy have been in the charter industry in the Caribbean since 2011, working from St. Vincent and the Grenadines to St. Martin and then the British Virgin Islands. Leon and Wendy have sailed various yachts from the British Virgin Islands to Florida and back to the Islands, loving the adventures the trips had to offer.
Leon and Wendy look forward to having you onboard the luxurious Vacoa, to pampering you and tempting your taste buds with the delights from the galley, indulging you in your favorite water sport, whether it be diving and re-living the history of the Virgin Islands, snorkeling with the abundance of sea life, testing your skills at paddleboarding, kayaking and exploring the coastline with your partner or just simply relaxing on the trampolines, soaking in the sun.
CHEF LISA MEAD
Originally from Queensland, Australia, chef Lisa Mead has spent the past 25 years cooking between Australia, the Mediterranean, and the Caribbean. She has created epicurean delights for all walks of life including royalty, heads of state, and celebrities on board luxury yachts, in 5-star villas and restaurants. In addition to her time spent living in South East Asia, where she gained valuable experience with the local cuisine if asked Lisa would describe her cooking as global, pulling from different cultures, using only the freshest of ingredients.
Currently, Lisa is being filmed in her own cooking show as chef and host of a series titled: Galley Gourmet With Chef Lisa.
- French toast stuffed with apple strudel served with a side of crispy bacon and local fruit
- Freshly baked pastries and fruit muffins with ‘made to order’ smoothies
- Breakfast burritos with fresh side of salsa and sliced avocado
- Omelets to order with a side of sautéed mushrooms and grilled seasoned tomatoes
- Fluffy scrambled eggs made with 3 different types of cheese, toast and your choice of sausages or bacon
- Eggs Benedict or Eggs Florentine served on an English muffin, crispy polenta or crab cake
- Fillet of flounder served in an herb Sauvignon wine sauce with a side of roasted garlic pasta and Italian saladMade to order Italian pizzas served with a summer salad
- Gourmet cheeseburgers with seasoned homemade potato wedges and a garden salad
- Bang Bang Vietnamese warm noodle shrimp salad tossed with dried shallots, freshly torn mint, and dry roasted peanuts
- Satay beef and pork kebabs grilled with a side of peanut sauce and an Asian salad
- Grilled bruschetta made with vine ripened tomatoes and fresh basil or olive tapenade
- Sushi and sashimi made to order
- Charcuterie platter with artisan cheeses, olives, cured meats and pate with fresh baguette
- Homemade spring rolls with an Asian dipping sauce
- Devils on horseback (pitted prunes wrapped in middle rasher bacon and baked in the oven)
- Arugula salad with slithers of parmesan drizzled with a lime and garlic dressing served in a martini glass and sprinkled with crouton dust
- Japanese panko crumbed shrimp served on a bed of salad greens with a sweet chili sauce
- Potato and vegetable soup with a parmesan lace cracker garnishFrench onion soup with melted gruyere cheese and toasted bread bites
- Shrimp toast on a bed of mixed salad greens with a teriyaki glaze
- A tier of blinis interspersed with herbed cream cheese and smoke salmon
- Thai fish cakes with a papaya cream sauce
- Fillet mignon on a bed of slow roasted potatoes with a confetti of vegetables and a Dianne sauce
- Thai green chicken curry served in an edible bowl
- Blackened jerk mahi mahi on a bed of Asian noodles with a pineapple salsa
- Veal parmigiana on a bed of homemade gnocchi and a side of fresh tomato sauce
- Herb crusted rack of lamb on a bed of garlic herb mash potatoes with a trio of vegetables and a homemade mint sauceGrilled chicken with champagne and mushroom sauce served with roasted vegetables
- Pan seared Ahi tuna sesame crusted over wild rice and drizzled with Chef Lisa’s special wasabi mayo and teriyaki glaze with a crisp wonton cracker and nori salad garnish
- Crispy duck breast with cherry sauce
- Pork tenderloin drizzled with a rosemary mango glaze served with a potato galette stack and spring vegetable
- Death by chocolate with crème Anglaise sauce
- Filo flower filled with French cream and summer berries drizzled with toffee
- Citron tart drizzled with passion fruit glaze
- Rhubarb and apple crumble tart served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Mini New York cheesecake with a hard toffee shard garnish
- Caramelized banana spring rolls with a caramel sauce
- Decadent dark chocolate and mascarpone layered mouse served in a chilled martini glass with cookie cigar
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/Device docking station
- Board games
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & children
- Wakeboard, Kneeboard & Wakeskate
- 4 person towing tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Bean Bags – single and doubles
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboard
- 2 x 2 man Kayaks
- Light fishing gear
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2014
- LOA: 62′
- Beam: 33′
- Draft: 5′
- Engines: 2 Volvo 150 hp
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
Thank you for such a fun week in paradise! I truly enjoyed your company and you delicious food. I don’t think this trip can be topped
Thank you for a perfect week! You are both so much fun. We loved getting to know you. We hope to see you again
This trip was truly the most wonderful time I have ever had! The food was spectacular and the company of ya’ll being here even better! I do hope I get to see you all again one day and I wish you all the best!
You know you’re an exceptional captain, first mate and chef when your passengers feel like you were part of their family…and I feel like I’ve known you for a long time! You guys are the BOMB! I’ve never felt so pampered. Miss you already!
We couldn’t have asked for a better crew they made this trip AMAZING!!!! Their attention to detail, safety and professionalism was greatly appreciated. We had so many highlights.... snorkeling, water sports, mystery tours, sunsets, award winning meals...everything was perfect! When we come back, it is a must to have them as our crew!
Such an amazing trip! Mostly because of the crew. Thank you so much. Can’t wait to do it again! I can’t express how amazing this week has been – the sailing, the food, the fun, the laughter. Thank you, thank you!! Coolest trip ever!!! Y’all ROCK – thx for the food and the sailing 😊 Best Trip Ever!! What would it take for me to stay?! The food was soooo good!
The most amazing trip EVER!! I had the greatest time of my life! Thank you so much.
This was by far the best trip ever! I’ve enjoyed getting to know the crew.
One of the best out of 15 or 20 trips. It was a fabulous week! I believe in salt water soaks and sunshine! Thank you for the beautiful memories. There’s no words to describe how very wonderful this trip was – and we are family now after this great time that was so beautiful! Thanks for the great party – best party ever! Don’t want to go home, we had a blast and an awesome time, we don’t want to leave!
A trip to remember for sure. The islands were beautiful. The weather cooperated. And the food was awesome. But what made it special (besides the company also onboard) was having such an amazing captain and crew. The captain not only navigated well, but was an entertaining and knowledgeable host. We learned about the islands we were visiting, the sea life. Thanks! I highly recommend a tour with this yacht and crew.
Amazing trip! We chartered the boat for a week with two other families. Could not have gone better. The captain took us to incredible coves around the BVI that had great snorkeling. Whenever we wanted to do water sports, they knew exactly where to go. They were easy going but attentive to what we wanted to do. And the food! Oh my gosh, it was better than most 4 star restaurants we have been to. The chef had every meal planned out and made sure the adults and kids liked what they got. And captain was also a great bartender with different rum or other drinks whenever we wanted. It was a perfect experience.
Thank you so much for having us on the boat. The crew was exceptional, the boat in perfect condition & the service unique. After 4 trips to the BVI we finally found the right boat and crew that we were searching for!