Sea Esta - Catamaran
Entertain in Comfort!
58 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins, (1 twin cabin**)
Ideal for a large group
From $32,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
SEA ESTA is a 58 ft Leopard sailing catamaran.
Sail crystal clear waters, snorkel coral reefs, enjoy the panoramic views, or just relax at the end of the day. SEA ESTA offers the best in large open decks and spaces for lounging, teak-style decking, and a flybridge with seating for 10 that boasts an outdoor kitchen/grill/bar.
The split level style with 5 cabins – 2 guest staterooms on the main deck with walk-out “balconies” to the huge forward covered cockpit and 3 private, ensuite guest staterooms on the lower level all offering air-conditioning, and everything you would need on board to create sailing memories with family and friends.
** The crew occupies the aft port cabin with two twin beds. However, the crew will move and make the cabin available to guests/children if requested.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$32,000||$32,000||$33,000||$33,500||$34,000||$34,500||$35,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$32,000||$32,000||$33,000||$33,500||$34,000||$34,500||$35,000||$35,500||$36,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $36,570
New Year week: $43,700
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BRAD & CHEF/MATE KRISTI MARQUART
Brad grew up in a small Mississippi river town in Missouri. After completing a degree in Biology at a liberal arts college it was time for some adventure, and he left the Midwest for a new life on the ocean. He joined a commercial fisheries management consultancy in Alaska, working on fishing vessels to provide precise and timely data regarding fishery health directly to NOAA. After working aboard 12 large fishing and fish processing vessels operating out of Dutch Harbor and Juneau, he traded the Bering Sea for the Rocky Mountains and moved to Denver, Colorado. There he started as a bioenergy researcher developing alternatives to mining coal, before switching gears and becoming an environmental scientist liaising between the oil and gas industry and state regulatory bodies. However, his previous life on the ocean had left a mark. Watch his video!
Upon meeting Kristi, the new team set out to reconnect with previous careers on the water. Denver provides perhaps the most landlocked American Sailing School in the USA, and Kristi and Brad took every class they had time for. They left Denver for the east coast where they assisted with a sailboat delivery and then took to new careers aboard a 74-foot charter ketch here in the Virgin Islands, which led to Brad earning his USCG 100-ton Master Captain’s license and moving on to operate charter catamarans. Now starting his fourth year in the term charter industry, Brad has also earned a nitrox scuba certification and enjoys sharing chefs and guide duties with his wife. An innate naturalist, he loves identifying fish and watching their behavior. He loves life most when guiding snorkel and hiking excursions in the beautiful Virgin Islands and when winding down with our always-interesting guests after a memorable day.
Kristi has a diverse background within the charter boat and restaurant industries. Her culinary interest sparked at an early age in her family’s restaurant and brewery in Kansas, where she worked every position throughout high school and college. Eager to grow in the hospitality industry after graduating from KU, Kristi went on to manage three successful restaurant openings across the country with a company that believed in serving real food sourced from American farmers. She has always loved to cook for friends and family but it was her experience working alongside talented chefs and restaurateurs that ultimately groomed Kristi for her role as the chef aboard Sea Esta. Her cuisine style utilizes fresh ingredients that bring both color and flavor to the plate. She obtains high-quality cuts of meat and locally sourced eggs, produce, and seafood (when available). Her menus are made with her guests’ preferences in mind, and she loves the creative freedom of serving beautiful meals that become a conversation piece over the table.
Kristi also holds a Captain’s license, a bachelor’s degree in environmental science, a nitrox diver certification, and ten years of experience handling various boats along the coasts of California, Georgia, South Carolina, and throughout the entire Eastern Caribbean. This is her seventh season operating charter boats out of the U.S. Virgin Islands. Kristi & Brad are honored to call Sea Esta home and will ensure your vacation is the kind you smile about for years to come.
Kerry is a qualified PADI Staff Dive Instructor. As well as teaching continuing education courses, she has greatly enjoyed introducing many new students to diving, including children. Kerry is a native of the UK and when not sailing and diving she enjoys riding motorcycles, traveling, and trying new activities.
Her passion for adventure is infectious and will open a whole new world to you, her special guest! Watch her video!
- All served with fresh fruit, coffee, hot tea & juice
- Banana pancakes with toasted coconut and pecans
- Orange cream french toast served with breakfast sausage
- Caprese omelet with prosciutto, mozzarella, tomato, basil & balsamic glaze over local greens
- Avocado toast topped with a poached egg, fresh cilantro & sweet smoked paprika
- White cheddar, bacon & bell pepper egg boats and coffee cake
- Raspberry puff pancake, vanilla yogurt, and a side of bacon
- Locally made bagels & smoked salmon platter with veggie cream cheese
- Cajun crab cakes with sriracha aioli and a fresh citrus spinach salad
- Cheeseburgers in paradise, grilled pineapple, rosemary french fries
- Seared scallops with a caesar salad & tomato, basil, bell pepper soup
- Grilled panini with turkey, prosciutto, brie, thin-sliced pear, mango chutney, arugula
- Shrimp tacos with spicy slaw, queso fresco, cumin black beans
- Chef salad with chicken, bacon, chèvre, avocado, heirloom tomatoes, honey dijon
- BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches, apple cabbage slaw, crispy fried onions, baked beans
- Cheese and charcuterie board
- Tuna poke stack
- Honey-pistachio baked brie
- Mango summer rolls
- The Mediterranean spread
- Fresh catch ceviche
- Smoked trout with crème fraîche
- Caribbean lobster tail | filet mignon | roasted garlic truffle mash | local microgreens
- Jamaican jerk Mahi | coconut rice | honey grilled starfruit | mango-bell pepper salsa
- NY strip | buffalo shrimp | french onion risotto | gorgonzola cream sauce | heirloom carrots
- Honey-dukkah lamb chops | traditional tabbouleh | warm boule bread
- Grilled grouper | mushroom tortellini | sage brown butter | prosciutto-wrapped asparagus
- Sweet and spicy salmon | vegetable fried rice | cucumber wakame salad
- Tacos carne asada | pico de gallo | chipotle crema | grilled mexican street corn
- Flourless chocolate torte with raspberry coulis
- Lemon shortcake with fresh berries and lemongrass cream
- Key lime mousse with ginger snap crumble
- Dark chocolate bacon brownie with salted caramel sauce
- Mango-mint sorbet topped with a chocolate-dipped strawberry
- Orange Tea crème brûlée made with Grand Marnier and Earl Grey
- Air conditioning & fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker & generator
- Indoor/Outdoor audio system
- Salon TV
- iPod/Device hookup
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Sun Awning
- 15′ RIB center console tender with 50hp outboard engine
- Wakeboard, Wakeskate, Sub-wing & Tube
- Water skis & child water skis
- An assortment of beach games
- Floating mats
- 3 stand up paddleboards
- Snorkeling gear
- Swimming noodles
- Underwater video
- Light fishing gear
- Model: Leopard – Robertson & Caine
- LOA: 58′
- Beam: 28′
- Draft: 5′ 8″
- Year Built: 2013
- Engines: 2 x 50 HP Diesel
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
This was the most amazing trip ever! Thanks for being the best hosts, cooks, pirates, captain and friends ever! You guys made this trip perfect. I’ll miss your happy smiles every day and I will be back someday
This has been the best vacation we have taken. Seriously, a once in a lifetime opportunity. Both of you are so kind, so calm, so knowledgable. The food was amazing, the spots chosen for our days - so great. Thank you so much and we hope to keep in touch!
Thank you so much for an unforgettable week. It was the first vacation we had taken in the 7 years we have been together! Your talent as a chef, captain, and hosts were one of a kind! Thank you for your grace and patience and hope we can keep in touch! We cannot wait to see how the two of you continue to influence the people you meet for the better!
This was my dream vacation for so long and you guys made my dream come true. Everything was incredible! From the food to the activities, every detail was spot on. The food was so delicious! You guys are warm, kind, knowledgable, funny, patient and caring. Thank you for tolerating and participating in our 12-year-old-boy humor:) I don’t think I’ve laughed this much in a long time. We are so grateful for everything you did to make this trip special and grateful to have met you both. My birthday cake was amazing!
Thank you so much for a wonderful trip! We had a fantastic time & loved getting to know you! Everything was perfect - all the great food & drink - and all those bowls of chips!! Sorry we underestimated our liquor consumption…We will do better next time! From the fantastic food, snorkeling spots, the sub-wing fun, the flamingo in the bedroom, the trip to Fallen Jerusalem, the sunrise trek in the dark, the second wedding for Ron & Eileen (thank you so much for being such wonderful participants & sharing your special champagne with us that night)! We were so happy you met us at Maho (trusted us to be there) & we loved the fact that you allowed us to blow the conch shell every sunset even though it was one of your most prized possessions. We hope to sail with you again. Love ya! Kathy, Joe, Eileen & Ron
Words can’t express our gratitude for everything you both did to make our trip amazing. You both are so beautiful inside and out. When we look back at this trip, we will remember the beauty of the water and islands, but the most memorable will be the cooking and service you gave all of us. Thank you from our hearts for showing us your current home and showing us your love.
Our trip with you was one of the best vacations we have ever taken. Your hospitality, warmth, attention to detail were surpassingly good. The food was lights out delicious and the cocktails were super yummy. But the best thing was spending time with fine people like yourselves. Thank you for everything. We love you guys!
Truly a vacation of a lifetime and thank you for sharing your gorgeous home with us as we regroup and celebrate Greg’s 50th Birthday! Your generous spirit, incredible food, patience and amazing sense of humor allowed our family and friends to spend much needed time together. We will be forever grateful for your hospitality. Please think of us if your travels bring you to Austin as we’d love to do the same for you! Best to you in 2020 and beyond!
This is our 4th charter that we have done and by far the BEST EVER! The skills of a Captain and knowledge of the ports surpassed our expectations. Thanks for being so pleasant always willing to taxi us ashore and for arranging the amazing dive trips. And the best chef ever onboard! The meals were not only plated beautifully but tasted amazing. You have the best laughter ever. We are sad to leave but we will always remember and hope to see you again.
Had the most amazing time, thank you so much for everything. The food was absolutely stunning, the sailing was really fun, but the highlight had to be the tubing/waterskiing surrounded by beautiful scenery. Will miss being able to go diving so easily and seeing awesome underwater world. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.
Walkthrough with the crew
Walkthrough at the 2020 boat show