Segundo Viento - Catamaran
Caribbean Second Wind
64 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
1 King & 2 Queen ensuite cabins
The Master stateroom is midships
From $35,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
SEGUNDO VIENTO is a 2021 model 64 ft Privilege and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Aboard SEGUNDO VIENTO, the outstanding master stateroom and the 2 spacious premium cabins are fully air-conditioned and fitted with high-end furniture and bedding. Of course, all cabins have ensuite bathrooms and luxury toiletries are provided. Guests can enjoy their gourmet meals inside the European-designed salon or outside in the spacious cockpit.
Relax and enjoy a smooth sail on the comfortable sun lounge on the flybridge with a sun awning. Privilege catamarans are well known for their outstanding sailing performance and are perfect for sailing charters in the Caribbean.
Get your second wind aboard SEGUNDO VIENTO!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$35,000||$36,500||$38,000||$39,000||$40,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$35,000||$36,500||$38,000||$39,000||$40,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $44,000
New Year week: $46,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN LEE & CHEF TYLER
Lee’s interest in the Maritime Industry was installed in him from the earliest age possible, owing to his grandfather being Admiral Tom Hardiman of the Port Elizabeth Navy. While at a young age he took part in bay racing and lending a hand at the local yacht club. His passion for sailing grew and after school and much thought, Lee took to the oceans on a recreational professional side as opposed to the Navy. He joined a crew and raced across the Atlantic, where he took part in regattas in Antigua and St Maarten. In the USA he was able to establish himself as a valuable crew member aboard a classic Schooner that circumnavigated the globe, and after completing his maritime studies he was fortunate to take over as skipper and gained more experience in the engineering department. Lee is an active and enthusiastic person, he enjoys all water sports. The experiences he has gained through his travels along with a jovial personality creates a pleasant atmosphere that is enough to make any guest aboard feel right at home, ready to relax and enjoy themselves.
Tyler Dawson started working in the kitchen at age 14 until he finished university whereupon he left full-time kitchen employment for more formal work. In 2006 he decided on a change of lifestyle and returned to the kitchen eventually moving back to the BVI and opening his own bakery, full-service café, catering service, and boat provisioning service. The bakery also supplies supermarkets, hotels, and restaurants.
Tyler has worked in award-winning restaurants in South Africa, Marriot Autograph Hotels, and catered at a Presidential level.
Trained and worked under two of South Africa’s top chefs, ran initiation programs for Charter Chef’s, and recently completed two seasons on a private charter catamaran. Tyler is a trained chef, artisanal baker and he is the owner of Family Food and Bakery on the island of Tortola.
In 2017, Zingara welcomed Tyler on board to take over the reins in the galley, growing up in Tortola has given Tyler the knowledge and expertise with the use of local fresh ingredients and produce. Tyler is an avid spearfisherman and having being born on the island of Tortola, he has permission and loves nothing more than catching fresh lionfish and lobsters to prepare for guests onboard. With Tyler’s friendly, outgoing personality and great sense of humor, you are certain to feel right at home on board.
- A selection of cereals, Yogurts, Pastries, Bread, Preserves, and Fruit served daily
- Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Mushroom, Roasted Tomatoes with Cassava & Potato Rosti
- Caribbean Coconut French Toast with Fried Banana & Maple Syrup
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Bagel
- NYC Bagel (Bacon, Cheddar & Fried Eggs)
- Shakshuka (North African Style Poached Eggs in Spicy Tomato Relish)
- Eggs Benedict/Royale/Florentine
- Steak Fajita on Potato Hash Browns
- Omelette Soufflé
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Caramelised Plums
- Sweetcorn Fritters
- Pain Perdu
- Croque Monsieur/Madame
- All salads are served with fresh bread
- California Salad (Quinoa, Edamame, Mango based)
- Moroccan Roasted Butternut & Couscous Salad
- English Beer Batter Fish on Zucchini Fries
- USA Beef Burger/Lemon Herb Chicken Burger (Side Salad/Fries)
- Dominican Burger (Side Salad/Fries)
- Pizza (Side Salad/Fries)
- Ribs (Side Salad/Fries)
- Caesar Salad (Chicken/Shrimp)
- Thai Mango Shrimp Salad
- Thai Peanut & Mango Green Salad
- Sicilian Pasta Salad
- Nicoise Salad
- Pulled Pork Burger (Side Salad/Fries)
- Lobster Rolls/Steak Rolls (Side Salad/Fries)
- Roasted Vegetable Tart (Side Salad/Fries)
- Selection of Quiches (Side Salad/Fries)
- Moules Marinère
- Spicy Broccoli Salad
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Butter Sage Sauce
- West Indian Red Papaya Salad
- Chicken, Grapefruit & Pistachio Salad
- Caprese Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Pearls
- Vegetable Tian
- Japanese Dashi Broth Soup
- Ginger and Prawn Dumpling Soup
- Moroccan Chicken and Chickpea Soup
- White Bean Soup
- Watercress Soup
- Crab Stir-Fried Noodles
- Cantonese Pepper Squid
- Ravioli (Various Fillings)
- Risotto (Crab & Asparagus/ Mushroom/ Lobster)
- Run Down (Mackerel in Coconut)
- Flame Grilled Mahi Mahi on Asian Greens
- Tamarind Glazed Grouper on Jasmine Rice
- Grilled Rib-eye Steaks with Mixed Root Vegetable Wedges and Jerk Butter
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Callaloo, Ackee, Rice and Peas and Johnny Cakes
- Lemon and Parsley Crusted Fish on Garlic Mashed Potato
- Pan-fried Red Snapper with Spicy Green Salad and a Sweet and Sour Dressing
- Pasta (Thai Seafood / Mushroom Carbonara)
- Pork Medallions with a Pineapple Salsa on Garlic Mash
- Roast Rack of Lamb on a Herb Risotto
- Duck Breast served with a Plum & Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Slow-Cooked Caribbean Oxtail on a Polenta Mash
- Curried Goat on Polenta Mash
- Honey Glazed Pork Belly with Roasted Vegetables
- Lemon and Mint Gratini on Shaved Melon
- Apple and Mango Crumble
- Chocolate Rum Pots
- Rum Glazed Grilled Pineapple with Soursop Ice-cream and Key Lime Tarts
- Various Tarts (Chocolate/Apple/Key Lime)
- St Clements Pudding
- Posset (Citrus/ Hibiscus)
- Soufflé (Chocolate/ Lemon)
- Mousse (Chocolate/ Lemon)
- Summer Berry Fruit Meringue
- Summer Fruit Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- Sticky Toffee Date Pudding
- Shortcake (Strawberry/ Blueberry / Apple)
- Chocolate Guinness Cake
- Foster (Banana/ Strawberry)
- Various Ice-creams
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermakers and generator
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Salon satellite TV
- Full surround sound system
- Coffee machine
- i/device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14.5’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water skis for adults & children
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & tube
- 2 Stand up paddleboards
- 2 single person kayaks
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Privilege Catamaran
- Year: 2021
- LOA: 64′
- Beam: 30′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: 2 Yanmar engines
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
My husband and I, along with a group of friends, just completed charter. I really want to express to you how much fun we had and what an amazing crew you have hired! While the Virgin Islands are beautiful all in itself and your boat is also amazing, I'm 100% confident that our trip was made SO much better by having them guide us and be part of it with us. The captain was so knowledgeable, the chef’s cooking is amazing and they really added a fun factor. They both know how to read their guests very quickly, and consequently tailor each persons wants, needs and desires accordingly. That is an invaluable trait that can't be taught....hold on to these two!! The home they have made on the boat is also beautiful, warm and welcoming from the minute you set foot on it. We had requested 3 different theme nights, and man did they do a good job accommodating those and far exceeding our expectations! I've left public reviews everywhere I can, and will be happy to anywhere else you might like me to that I'm unaware of. We will definitely be booking again for years to come... probably here again, but we also look forward to the new locations. We will travel with them to each new location they may decide to go!!
Please note review is from previous yacht: Thanks for a fantastic week! My entire family had the time of their lives. Every site, every meal, every location choice was spot on. Thank you for your patience in answering all of our questions, most of which were repeated many times. The activities were endless and so much fun! The boat was really comfortable and we felt at home with you guys from the get go. We really cannot wait to come back! We cannot recommend your charter highly enough. It was awesome!
(Review is from crew’s previous yacht ) What a great team the crew makes! Chef, your gentle personality, amazing food & quick, subtle sense of humor made us feel comfortable and cared for. Captain, your enthusiasm for everything brought our best. We enjoyed every minute of this trip and are thankful for both of you and your thoughtful, professional and spot on planning and attention to detail. The boat and the BVI are amazing. It was a trip of a lifetime. Our family was lucky to experience it with you. Thank you, thank you, Thank you!
(Review is from crew’s previous yacht) Our trip was fantastic. Our crew could not have made our trip more pleasurable. Great attention to detail and very accommodating in every respect. We choose to go with a Pescatarian diet for this trip and the chef was amazing preparing fabulous and imaginative meals every day. I only wish we could somehow replicate them once we return home. The boat was very clean and comfortable. The pictures are spot on.