British Virgin Islands
48 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for a large group
FOR THOSE SEEKING JUST ONE MORE DAY IN PARADISE 8th night free when you book 7 nights. Or FOR THOSE SEEKING A RETURN TO CALM Book 6 or more nights and we will include spa treatment at Scrub Island Resort and Spa for all guests as well as include a sleep aboard at no additional cost. Or FOR THE ADVENTUROUS Book 5 nights or more. Dive the BVI on us with a half day of scuba diving OR Explore the pristine beaches of Anegada via Jeep tour and then enjoy dinner at one the many famous Anegada restaurants that serve lobster fresh to order, with the Jeep tour and dinner, all being on us.
SERENITY is a 2021 Bali spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside.
Aboard SERENITY, there are 4 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. All cabins have individually controlled air-conditioning for the comfort of each cabin. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant.
This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. The upper deck fly-bridge has lounging and seating with 360° views. There is also a forward cockpit and lounge and dining area. The main deck has a bright and airy main salon (fully air-conditioned) and the galley has direct access to the forward cockpit lounge area. Your crew will take off your every need and you will enjoy a calming vacation with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN TINA & CHEF/MATE MATEA
Born and raised in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, Tina studied at the Faculty of Kinesiology. As an elective, she took a class on sailing, and as she says, “Once you try sailing, you get hooked for life!” She has been a captain now for the last six years, sailing the Mediterranean, from Turkey to Greece and Croatia.
During the winter seasons, she went from sailing to being a ski instructor all over Europe. This year, she is trading in her skis for the tropical waters of the Caribbean! She is passionate about sailing, water sports, diving, running, and hiking, and just enjoys being physically fit in general. She can’t wait to explore the Caribbean waters and showcase to guests the beauty that the islands hold.
Matea was born and raised in Split, Croatia. She spent most of her childhood with her grandparents on the island of Brač, where her grandpa had a small family boat. He often took her brother on adventures and seashell diving, so she was around boats from a young age. Her grandma had a cookie and cake shop, and she was her first mate in the kitchen ever since she could walk. That’s when her love of cooking started growing.
She graduated from the University of Split, Faculty of Economics, and has an Entrepreneurship undergrad degree and master’s degree in Marketing. After working as a CEO assistant in a small consulting company for a year, she realized an office job isn’t something her heart desires at such a young age. She went on to pursue her true passion full-time, which is cooking. Matea first started working for charters at the young age of 21, as a summer job. Previously she worked as a shop clerk, a waiter at a cafe bar, and a server in a restaurant. She quickly realized cooking and serving her guests is the job she enjoys the best. Seeing people enjoy her food always puts a smile on her face. Since her family is very traditional, and all the women in her family were great chefs, she always cooks healthy and hearty meals for her guests.
Born in Split, Croatia Toni was raised on the small island of Vis. Since he was a child, the sea had a big influence on him. That influence started with his father, who was a fisherman. He taught Toni the most important things on the water, which are respect and awareness. Toni signed up for his local sailing club at the age of 10 where he completely fell in love with the “science” of sailing, as his family says “sailing is a science, not a sport.”
CAPTAIN TONI & CHEF/MATE IDA (STARTING MID-MAY 2023)
Toni studied at the Maritime College of Split, where he received his bachelor’s degree in Nautics, but he never pursued a career as a Merchant Navy Seafarer, because his love for sailing and exploring proved stronger.
His first job in yachting was as a port operator in his hometown of Vis, where he was surrounded by yachties and he quickly envisioned himself also in that position as soon as he was able. During those years, he gathered lots of boating knowledge, contacts, and a feeling of what his future would hold.
He started his career as a skipper for The Yacht Week, a popular flotilla company that operates in the Mediterranean but also in other locations like BVI, Martinique, and Tahiti. He started as a Skipper but quickly moved to higher positions such as Lead Skipper. After 35 weeks with The Yacht Week, Toni switched to bareboat chartering with families that wanted to explore and see the culture of his beautiful country of Croatia. Those connections also gave him the opportunity to do many deliveries of new boats from factories (Lagoon, Bali, Beneteau) to various locations in the Mediterranean. Since the start in 2016, he has had 100+ charters and 100,000+ nm of navigation.
When not at sea, which doesn’t happen often, he likes to do a lot of mountain biking and traveling. One of his most memorable trips was to one of the biggest mountain bike parks in Europe, Les2Alpes and Leogang.
Chef Ida Šolc – BIO COMING SOON!!
- Served with coffee, tea and juice, and a hearty fruit platter
- Crepes – Filled with vanilla pudding and homemade berry coulis
- Coconut pancakes – Served with Nutella and roasted nuts
- French toast – Topped with syrup, whipped cream and berries
- Overnight oats – Made with coconut yogurt and chia seeds, topped with homemade granola and berries
- Eggs Benedict – Served on a fresh croissant, with homemade hollandaise sauce, bacon slices and spinach leaves
- Shakshuka – Topped with feta cheese, served with avocado slices and fresh bread
- Omelet – Filled with mushrooms, bell peppers and tomatoes, served with sausages
- Avocado toast – Topped with grilled mushrooms, poached egg and feta cheese
- Served with juice, soda, beer or wine, and a hefty salad
- Truffle trofie – Pasta with mushrooms in a creamy truffle sauce
- Quesadillas – Served with homemade guacamole and Greek yogurt sauce
- Vegan curry – Thai yellow vegetable curry served with wild rice, cashews and lime
- Falafel salad bowls – Rich Mediterranean salad with homemade falafel, drizzled with homemade tzatziki sauce
- Vegetarian lasagna – Can’t believe it’s not meat lasagna
- Squid in red sauce – Served with mushroom and tomato baked polenta
- Shrimp bisque – Topped with cream and freshly chopped parsley, served with warm garlic bread
- Served with juice, soda, beer, wine or a cocktail
- Charcuterie board – With artisan bread
- Smoked salmon crostinis – With capers and anchovies
- Chocolate pastry twists – With homemade chocolate sauce
- Summer rolls – With homemade peanut sauce
- Bruschetta – With 3 different tomato based toppings
- Hummus bowl – With pita chips and vegetable sticks
- Baked Camembert bread bowl – With homemade strawberry sauce
- Served with juice, soda, beer or wine, and a hefty salad
- Stuffed bell peppers – Traditional Balkan dish, served with creamy mashed potatoes
- Salmon with roasted vegetables – Served with quinoa and drizzled with homemade garlic sauce
- Shrimp fettuccine – Pasta with shrimp in creamy tomato sauce
- Smoked salmon risotto – Served with grilled asparagus and butternut squash puree
- Flank steak and rosemary potato wedges – Served with creamy garlic mushroom sauce
- Black squid risotto – Topped with homemade Parmigiano crisps and ink tuiles
Seared scallops over pea puree – Topped with crispy bacon pieces and roasted carrots
Frijole – Traditional Mediterranean small doughnuts
Homemade chocolate nut bark – Served with vanilla ice cream and peanut sauce
Baked pears – With walnuts, pecans and maple drizzle
Homemade ice cream – Healthy banana based ice cream served with chocolate chip cookie crumbs
Deconstructed apple crumble – Served with vanilla ice cream and maple drizzle
Brownies – Served with whipped cream and chocolate shavings
Summer cherry cake – Topped with powdered sugar and glazed cherries
Peach and pecan pastries – Served with vanilla ice cream and maple drizzle
The fine points
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
|Winter 2023 to 2024||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $34,800
New Year week: $37,700
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates, and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off-yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Salon TV
- WiFi internet access
- Salon stereo
- i/Device hookup & USB Sockets
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ RIB with 40hp engine
- Wakeboard, sub wing & tube
- 10 ft Floating dock
- Underwater lights
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- Sea Scooters
- Fishing permit & gear
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Bali Catamaran
- Year: 2021
- LOA: 49′
- Beam: 26′
- Draft: 4.5′
- Engines: 2 x 57 hp Diesel
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
Epic Yacht Charters
Average rating: 5 reviews
May 2022 Charter Guests
May 25, 2022
Our vacation was beyond amazing!! Thank you!! We had not been on a vacation since 2020 with COVID took over. Your knowledge, attention to detail and overall engaging and friendly demeanor made this vacation extra special. You are PHENOMENAL!! You made us all feel so special. We needed to disconnect and lose ourselves in this most beautiful BVI and so we did because of you!! The new places you took us to, the guided tours, the great food, the time we spent with you, and my surprise birthday celebration are unforgettable memories we will treasure always! We also loved all your toys - full face masks, underwater Gopro, paddle boards, scooters, and the that's what she said card game... lol!
March 2022 Charter Guests
Mar 27, 2022
Thank you for such an amazing trip! You were/all the best crew. If you are ever in DC/Michigan, please give us a call so we have a chance to show you a great time! This was an unforgettable trip! I will definitely be practicing my wake boarding skills/jumping in case we ever get the chance to go with you again:) Every stop was amazing! The only thing that I would change is the amount of sunscreen I used - ROASTED! Thank you again for everything. Love you!
February 2022 Charter Guests
Feb 27, 2022
Serenity is the best boat I saw all week during our arrival in the bays. It is very comfortable, and the cabins are excellent. The variety and quality of arrival toys are amazing. The captain is excellent, she is always attentive and willing to cover all the requirements of her guests. In addition, we feel very protected by her dedications to trying to take care of the safety of all of us and is always ready to please us. The chef is a very sweet person and the meals very good, worthy of a 5-star restaurant. She was always trying to please us with her culinary treats. Thanks to the crew, we are trying to repeat this trip next year if they are still the crew on this boat. Thank you very much, this has been an unforgettable week!
January 2022 Charter Guests
Feb 8, 2022
Full Of Magical Moments
This past week has been filled with magical moments. We have been treated like royalty from start to finish! We can’t begin to thank you enough for your hospitality, kindness, incredible food, excursions and the list goes on! However, the icing on the cake is our new friendship with the two of you! Thank you from the deepest parts of our heart for such a memorable trip! Can’t wait for our paths to cross once again!
January 2021 Charter Guests-Friends
Jan 23, 2022
Dream Come True
This trip made my dream come true. Amazing trip with an amazing 'capy', couldn't have been better. Perfect suggestions for swimming spots and restaurants. A million thanks! Best week in my life!"
Ready to Dive In?
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.