Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
SERENITY SOUTH is a Sixty 7 Lagoon power catamaran with a 32 ft beam making her astonishingly spacious.
Aboard SERENITY SOUTH, there are so many seating and sunning options, guests can always find a private space to relax, or enjoy the party together. The master cabin occupies much of the starboard hull. There’s a private door to the aft deck, as well as steps down from the saloon. It features a queen-sized, walk-around bed and seating area. The ensuite bathroom has dual sinks, a large separate shower stall, and a vanity. The two other guest cabins are ensuite with queen beds.
Ride high up on the flybridge for sea breezes and unobstructed views. It is perfectly designed for a group of friends, or a family getaway. There’s a seating and sunning area with a folding-leaf dining table to starboard, an outdoor kitchen and bar, and generous sun pads. In the hardtop, there is a folding fabric sunroof to optimize or minimize the amount of sun coming through.
SERENITY SOUTH offers the perfect EPIC combination of performance and luxury. She is stable, amazingly roll-resistant, and very fuel-efficient.
NOTE: The yacht is under construction and all photos and videos are of sistership.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$50,000||$51,000||$52,000||$53,000||$54,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$50,000||$51,000||$52,000||$53,000||$54,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $55,000 in 2022
New Year week: $65,000 in 2022
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Crew to be announced
- All amenities to be announced
- All water toys to be announced
- Model: Lagoon Sixty 7
- Year: 2022
- LOA: 67′
- Beam: 32′
- Draft: 4′
- Engines: 2 x Turbo Diesels
- Flag: TBA
Submit your review