British Virgin Islands
58 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins, 1 twin cabin (could be converted to queen)**
Walkout master cabin
SOMETHING WONDERFUL is a Leopard 58 ft sailing catamaran.
SOMETHING WONDERFUL features an expansive flybridge, seating for 8 people to enjoy panoramic views while sailing or lounging. In the dark of night under the stars, the crew can hoist the 82’ outdoor theater screen for entertainment, unlike any other experience. For your many spectacular meals on board, there is a large open aft deck and forward cockpit for alfresco dining and relaxing.
The inside of the yacht is spacious and open with light wood highlighted by aqua blue accents and crisp light luxury linen. The master suite has a queen bed surrounded by large windows allowing you to absorb the views of the Caribbean waters. There are forward leading doors to allow access to the master cockpit to enjoy a private drink in the sun while relaxing on your lounge chair. There are 2 other equally stunning spacious queen cabins and a twin cabin. **With advance notice, the crew will move to the twin cabin to allow 4 queen cabins.
Something Wonderful also has an experienced passionate crew to match this epic yacht and they will make your charter aboard SOMETHING WONDERFUL…Wonderful!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN MORNÉ & CHEF/MATE KAYLA
“For us, it’s not just a job but a way of life. It is a chance to finally just shut your brain off and live within the moment. And for as long as we are able, we will sail until the day we die… “
We are a couple passionate about sailing and the ocean, nature, animals, people, love, compassion and living life to the fullest. We are driven to inspire growth that goes hand in hand with change, to bring people together, create life changing experiences and show humanity a side of life that has been forgotten by society. Sailing is the one thing where the love for all comes together and you get to experience the untouched hidden beauty of life. We strive for professionalism but at the same time give a home like feeling wherever we sail. It is not always the place that you call home but the people.
Morné – Qualified RYA Offshore sailor and certified cruising instructor. Currently captain of a 60 ft sailing catamaran doing all inclusive luxury charters. Boat builder with Two Atlantic crossings, Navigating the whole South African coast as the beginning of my career and two skipper positions in Croatia as skipper and host. I have a passion for sailing, surfing, diving, rock climbing, playing guitar, hiking and anything to do with adventure. I love meeting new people, cooking and building relationships while sharing my passion with them.
Kayla – Qualified hostess and stewardess with a BA degree in health sciences and social services psychology. Currently Chef/ First Mate on a 60ft sailing catamaran, with experience in the restaurant industry, au pairing, admin, customer service and relationship building. With a love for the Ocean and a drive to inspire children and adults to reach their dreams and claim happiness. Life on the water is vastly different to everyday life on land and I would love to let others experience this and break away from their fears and normal ways. I would love to help children sail who are underprivileged or terminally ill and thus grow to give back to others and enable them the experience the beauty of our world.
We would be honored to share our love and passion with the opportunity as skipper and hostess. We believe that our presence will not just aid to the success of the company but also be responsible for great guest/crew relationships and keep clients coming back for an unforgettable experience.
- Coconut French Toast
- Eggs Benedict served with Canadian Bacon and Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Cinnamon Porridge with Caramel Figs and Cream
- Fresh fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- English Breakfast
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagels
- Lemon and Herb Baked Sea-bass served with a Pineapple and Avocado Salsa
- Seared Tuna Salad with Mango, Avocado and a Soy Vinaigrette
- Roasted Vegetable and Goats Cheese Tart with a Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Steak Tacos served with Mango Chutney and a Greek Salad
- Stir Fried Rice Noodles with Ginger, Coriander and Chili
- Tropical Honey and Mustard Chicken Salad
- Fish Cakes served with an Orange and Watercress Salad
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Caprese Salad with Basil Oil
- Butternut Ravioli with Roasted Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Moules Mariniere served with Fresh Bread
- Tuna Tartar
- Spinach and Ricotta Parcels
- Grilled Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Rack of Lamb with a Mustard Herb Crust, Mediterranean Vegetable Tian and Sauté Potatoes
- Honey Roasted Duck Breast with a Madeira Jus, Dauphinoise Potatoes and Green Beans
- Thai Red Curry served with Prawns
- Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi served with Coconut Rice and Caramelised Plantains
- Grilled Lobster with a Lemon Herb Butter, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Sauté Asparagus
- Beef Filet with Café Paris Butter, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Honeyed Carrots
- Pan Fried Scallops and Mushrooms with a Truffle Cream Sauce and Butternut Puree
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fondant with Homemade Vanilla Custard
- Rum Fudge Pie
- Marula Honey Crème Brulee
- Dark Chocolate Pots
- Panna Cotta with Caramelised Figs
- Toffee Banana Crumble
Click image for full size slide show.