Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
This elegant Privilege sailing catamaran SUR L’EAU has undergone an enormous multi-million dollar refit in late 2019.
Loaded with all the bells, whistles, and amenities to rival any high-quality resort. SUR L’EAU is primed and ready for charter with an all-new look and feel. Every attention to detail was addressed and no expense was spared. An exceptional level of comfort and elegant appointments in additional state-of-the-art upgrades to all systems was the focus of this expansive and all-inclusive refit.
8 guests are accommodated in top-notch new queen cabins, each with en-suite bathrooms and built for your extreme pleasure. Spectacular sunsets viewed from the very spacious sky lounge will make your holiday in the Virgin Islands unforgettable, and the yacht’s facilities will help to satisfy you every moment of your unforgettable EPIC vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000||$51,000||$52,000||$53,000||$54,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $59,900
New Year week: $59,900
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JESSE & CHEF/MATE AMY
Jesse grew up by the water in beautiful Cape Town surfing competitively, fishing and sailing. He completed his BSC in Marine Animal Science, after which he met his Fiancé, Amy Campion, his partner both on and off the boat. Captain Jesse is extremely comfortable in and on the water, to say the least; he enjoys sailing, diving, and water sports, but most importantly, he loves discovering beautiful anchorages for his guests to enjoy.
Amy Campion grew up in Durban, spending most of her morning paddle skiing or surfing with her father. She also loves to dive, snorkel and continues to expand her wealth of sea knowledge that guests also get to enjoy. Thanks to Amy’s passion for Caribbean marine animals, guests enjoy a dose of learning and exploring.
Amy is an experienced Chef and versatile in catering to any dietary requirement. Before she started yachting, Amy worked, as a Graphic Designer. Though Graphic Design and Food might not seem related, they are in Amy’s kitchen. She utilizes her previous experience to design a carefully curated one of kind meal for her guests. She trained in a catering kitchen in Cape Town before landing her first yachting role. Amy continues her cuisine education by participating in local courses in the different ports she and Captain Jesse have visited.
As a team, Captain Jesse and Chef Amy have managed many charters for the last six years. They are exceptionally experienced in the Caribbean and Mediterranean waters. Currently, they are thrilled to formally invite guests aboard Sur L’eau.
DECK/ENG – NICO JANSE VAN RENSBURG
Born and raised in the southern tip of Africa, I spent many a holiday on safari with my family where my love for the outdoors has grown deeper with every trip. But even in these early days, the attraction of water was strong, and I ended up pursuing that as an open water swimmer. After school, the oceans started calling and I soon realized where my true passion lay. I started my journey of yacht training and diving courses. I worked for a time on The Sustainable Seas Trust vessel, Boaz. This enabled me to accumulate not only invaluable experience but also notch up some sea miles. Following this, an opportunity opened up for me working for a fleet of large charter catamarans in the fascinating country of Turkey. Today, learning not only yachtsmanship but the skills required in the hospitality industry.
I am now a qualified RYA Offshore skipper and also an enthusiastic PADI Dive Master. Enjoying every moment above and below the waves and I can’t wait to share the wonders of the Caribbean and the reefs with our guests.
SALADS & LUNCHES
- Asian beef salad with soba noodles
- Tuna Nicoise salad
- Grilled nut crusted sea bass with fresh detox salad and strawberry sauce
- Grilled sea bass with pomegranate and black quinoa tabbouleh and chunky avocado salsa
- Spicy coconut prawn salad with avocado
- Roasted vegetable & pesto rolls
- Melon & Buffalo mozzarella salad with basil & balsamic reduction
- Sesame seared salmon & ginger soy sauce
- Tuna tartare with strawberries & avocado
- Smoked cod with creme fraiche & pickled vegetable salad
- Homemade mushroom & prawn potstickers
- Sous vide beef filet with confit potato & rosemary gravy
- Charred octopus with salsa verde, roasted butternut puree & spring salad
- Braised veal with polenta, roasted mushrooms, cherry tomatoes & shallot gravy
- Thai style fish cakes with fresh rice noodle and shaved vegetable salad
- Honey baked salmon with cauliflower mash & roasted asparagus
- Langoustine, cherry tomato & basil with squid ink pasta
- Vodka berry jellies, dairy-free mango & coconut panna cotta with pistachio crumb
- Caramel pear tarte Tatin
- Chocolate & nut stuffed poached pear in phyllo with spiced orange sauce
- Fig, Honey & Greek yogurt cheesecake
- Mango & Passionfruit pavlova
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Soft Linens and bath towels
- SAT TV’s in all cabins & Salon
- Class A First Aid Kit with on-call doctor & Defibrillator
- Full surround sound system
- Wine Fridge
- iPod/Device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- Fridge & ice maker on the flybridge
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water Skis for adults & kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board, Kneeboard & Tube
- 4 Stand up paddleboards
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
- 2 person kayaks
- Underwater lights
- Underwater Camera/Video & Drone
- Model: Privilege Catamaran
- Year: 2008 – major refit in 2019
- LOA: 75’
- Beam: 36’
- Draft: 8’
- Engines: 2 x Turbo diesels
- Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
Unfamiliar with this type of travel, I wasn’t sure what to expect and somewhat anxious but I was amazed at the accommodations, activities, and hospitality on the boat. Whether underway or on anchor, the 4-member crew was attentive to make sure all of Sur L’eau’s amenities were available for our pleasure. It was obvious they had planned ahead for every event but weren’t so rigid that they didn’t take advantage of entertainment they thought we would enjoy. Advanced planning was evidenced by live entertainment onboard for birthday and anniversary celebrations. It is this type of engagement with the guests and attention to the guest’s experience that sets this crew apart. Dining is always a big part of a vacation and I have to say the chef on this boat did a fantastic job. Each and every meal was well prepared. Lunch prepared with a tuna caught while traveling between the islands was greatly appreciated by the guests.Lastly, I would like to point out the size of the amenities in the staterooms. The bed, along with the shower, restroom and stowage were a very nice size, able to accommodate us very comfortably. All in all, I can’t think of a thing I would change about my trip or the way these guys manage the boat and the guest’s experience.
Our trip was spectacular! We had high expectations and those expectations were surpassed. It was truly an amazing and idyllic trip. The yacht was clean (sparkly!) every day, decorated beautifully (beyond perfect), with amazing space that we all used as we wished and loved every inch of it. We all used the beanbag chairs throughout the trip at various times and all over the boat. And the hammock was a lovely surprise that we all sat in. The couches and settees everywhere were comfortable and we all used them in various places depending on the weather and our need to be in or out of the sun. There were excellent water sports available and we used them all! We snorkeled, went wake boarding and tubing behind the zodiac, paddle boarded and kayaked and used the Hobie paddle boards as well (my mom LOVED those things!). And, we floated and had fun on the rainbow unicorn and pink flamingo floaty toys. Great fun. The swim platform was very handy and fun to sit on as well. The towels to dry off were clean and fluffy and always available as we emerged from the water. And, they were often WARM for us at just the right moment. The crew was beyond attentive. We felt like royalty! The service was spot on and friendly. The crew was there when we needed them and invisible when they sensed we should be alone. They were friendly and kind and fun. They seemed to know what we needed when we needed something. The food was amazing. The chef worked magic with the food and knew exactly what we liked! She was particularly attentive to my food restrictions and always prepared something a little different for me, but along the same lines as what she served everyone else. We ate so well and loved every bite! And, it was nutritious and the plates were always very pretty. As was the table! A different beautiful table setting for every meal. Everything was better than expected and I can’t imagine how they could improve on anything. And, the wine and cocktails were spectacular! We enjoyed delicious wine with our meals and a fun, unique cocktail every day at cocktail time. We were celebrating several milestone birthdays and they surprised us with a fun, decorated yacht upon our return one afternoon, along with a special dinner for the celebration. And, the chef made a special birthday coffee cake for one guest on our last morning for breakfast. She was incredible. I don’t think I could gush any more about our experience. It was perfect. I would go back tomorrow if I could, and I know all of my family feels the same way. I would highly recommend this yacht along with the amazing crew to anyone wishing an amazing yachting experience in the Caribbean. I'm glad they loved having us as much as we loved being with them all week."
Thank you for a wonderful vacation! Everything was amazing and we enjoyed getting to know all of you. We hope we can do another trip with you all. Because we had such a great and amazing time. THANK YOU!!
What a week it has been! Our family made many memories that will last a lifetime! The crew are hard-working, caring and gracious people who made the trip more fabulous than we could have imagined. They took care of every detail- didn’t miss anything! From the food and the cocktails to our daily adventures- everything was perfect. WE WILL BE BACK! Compliments too on the beautiful boat. It is kept up pristine and definitely feels like home. Thanks for caring for us this week- we were in great hands! Again thank you, thank you & “God Bless you!”
Fabulous trip, lovely crew, thank you!
What an amazing week and amazing week and an honor to celebrate our folks' 40th wedding anniversary-along with the Queen' 90th birthday. We are leaving with incredible memories of our time together as a family, great pictures of these beautiful islands, and a new skill set of sailing and singing "God Save the Queen" PERFECT Captain and Chef couple-from the moment we stepped on board until we departed-5 star all around service.