Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
THE BIG DOG is a large and spacious Lagoon 62 ft catamaran offering spacious comfort and plenty of lounging area.
With 4 guest cabins each with queen berths, TV/VCR/DVD/Stereo, private ensuite bathrooms with stall showers. The large main salon has a great bar for happy hour and a formal dining area aboard THE BIG DOG. She has a spacious aft deck for lounging and alfresco dining plus a topside flybridge with a padded lounge area to enjoy the refreshing breezes and a spectacular 360° view. Forward she has huge trampolines with padded seatbacks for comfort.
With so much space, you will not be disappointed when your experienced EPIC crew guides you through “Nature’s Little Secrets” in style.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$22,900||$23,400||$23,900||$24,400||$24,900||$25,900||$26,900|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $32,000
New Year week: $32,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN TERRY & CHEF/MATE RUTH ROSS
Terry has been messing around on boats since he was a child. He started sailing dinghies and then moved onto larger boats. Despite being a qualified electrician he always yearned to turn his hobby into a career, and following his first trans Atlantic crossing with friends, he decided to do just that.
He is a commercially endorsed MCA Yachtmaster (both sail and power). He has also been both helm and launching authority for his local branch of Ireland’s volunteer lifeboat service.
His other great passion is diving and he looks forward to showing the delights that the Caribbean has to offer to Reaction’s guests. Diving is included for certified divers only. For uncertified divers, the crew can arrange a rendezvous with one of the local dive companies . For those guests who do not wish to dive, Terry and Ruth are really happy to bring their guests, young and not so young, snorkeling.
Ruth formerly worked as a teacher before joining Terry for a career in sailing. She has always enjoyed cooking and has taken cookery courses in places such as Rick Steins Seafood School in Padstow, England and Dunbrody House Cookery School in Wexford, Ireland amongst others. She cooks a diverse range of meals, and particularly loves using local fresh produce whenever possible. She is more than happy to accommodate any special dietary requests.
Together Ruth and Terry have run a 47 charter catamaran in the Bahamas and a private 70 monohull, both for long periods of time. They have crossed the Atlantic together 4 times, have cruised extensively around the Caribbean, Bahamas, Miami, the Mediterranean, Atlantic Islands and of course at home in Ireland. Most recently, they have been running a 56 charter catamaran in the beautiful BVIs and have come to know and love the area and its magnificent anchorages. They look forward to sharing them with you.
They are a very welcoming couple who work as a team in all aspects of the running of the boat. It is very important to them that each guest that they welcome on board reAction enjoys every moment of their stay and has a holiday to remember forever.
Casual Kosher diet and some specialty diets can easily be accommodated, please inquire.
- All breakfasts served with fresh fruit, juice, toast, cereal, freshly brewed coffee or tea.
- Eggs Benedict with your choice of smoked salmon or canadian bacon.
- Maple and Pecan baked french toast
- Egg Quesadillas served with fresh tomato and avocado salsa.
- Sausage, crispy bacon and creamy scrambled eggs.
- Granola, yoghurt and fresh fruit parfait.
- Spinach and feta frittata.
- Provencal style baked eggs.
- Caesar salad with homemade dressing and croutons. Served with chicken or shrimp.
- Salade Nicoise with seared fresh tuna.
- “Build your own burger”; homemade beef patties with a range of sides to chose from!
- Shrimp and smoked salmon salad with horseradish cream and ginger lime vinaigrette.
- BBQ ribs, served with potato salad and green salad.
- Crab and avocado tian.
- Tuna tartare with avocado and wonton crisps.
- Filo wrapped shrimp with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Mini pizza pinwheels.
- Tomato and fresh basil bruschetta.
- Mezze platter of hummus, tapenade, tzatziki and olives.
- Conch fritters with spicy cocktail sauce.
- Buffalo wings with celery and blue cheese sauce.
- Spinach and artichoke dip with garlic pita triangles.
- Filet mignon with caramelised onion and red wine sauce, oven roast potatoes, roast broccoli and almonds and cauliflower puree.
- Pistachio crusted mahi mahi with leek puree, asparagus and parmesan polenta discs, with beurre blanc sauce.
- Pork tenderloin in a creamy orange sauce, baked rice, steamed green beans and mangetout.
- Chilean sea bass with moroccan salsa, mint and walnut couscous, cauliflower with cumin and almonds.
- Pasta a la vodka with garlic shrimp skewers and fresh green salad.
- Asian buffet of seared marinated salmon, hoisin beef, asian style noodles, edamame, stir fried mixed vegetables.
- Thai green curry with chicken, steamed jasmine rice.
- Key lime pie.
- Chocolate rum fudge pie and fresh whipped cream.
- Individual baked fruit crumbles
- Creme Brulee
- Bananas Foster with ice cream
- Pineapple and Szechuan parfait, griddled pineapple, dark Cuban rum caramel
- Air conditioning & fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker & generators
- Surround sound audio system
- i/Device hookup
- TV in saloon & in all cabins
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Ice maker & Watermaker
- 15′ center console tender with 60 Hp outboard
- Assorted water toys
- Kneeboard & 3 different tubes
- Water skis & child water skis
- Floating mats
- 2 x 1 person kayaks
- 1 stand up paddleboard
- Snorkeling gear & swimming noodles
- Scuba diving gear for certified divers
- Model: Leopard sailing catamaran
- Length: 62′
- Beam: 29′08″
- Draft: 5′ 5″
- Year Built: 2002 Total Refit 2018
- Engines: 2 x 240 HP
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
Our hosts exceeded our expectations day by day. We dined like royals, explored like Columbus, swam like mermaids. The ship felt like a 5 star accommodation with views like in paradise. All in all, a vacation of a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything.
We spent a week aboard the yacht. The captain is extremely professional and knows the keys like his backyard. He showed us many remote spots that we would not have been able to visit any other way. We anchored in the most spectacular settings far away from anyone else. We spent hours snorkeling and kayaking, and swimming before breakfast. The chef cooked us incredible delicacies with fresh ingredients and surprised us with different meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. She also surprised us with great cocktails after activities and even cooked a birthday cake for our friend. The creative and artistic way she presented the food made us feel like being spoiled in a 5 star hotel. We were two couples and we each had our own cabin with private bathroom. There was plenty of room for the 4 of us plus 2 crew and the chef kept the boat spotless throughout the entire trip. The crew are amazing hosts and we cannot recommend them highly enough.
Thank you for the single best vacation we have ever had. We had previously chartered a
yacht in Turkey, and at the time, thought that experience was incredible. The yacht and your
amazing crew put that experience to shame.We cannot say enough good things about our time with you. The trip itinerary was perfect. Each day was different, interesting, and beautiful. The boat was insane. We loved being bigger and badder than every single other boat in the Caribbean. The food was perfect.Thank you for being so thoughtful in crafting excellent meals for the adults and the kids. The boat toys were also fantastic. Every other boat wanted our Seabobs, and especially the Bruiser! But honestly, nothing was better than this crew. From the crew’s ridiculous depth of knowledge, to a consummate professionalism, to the captain’s mastery of the seas, and finally, to the chef’sexcellent meals and story-telling. You will all be missed!
We had such a wonderful week, with such excellent hospitality and awesome food! We love hanging out with you guys and getting to know you. We hope to travel again! Keep up the great work!! We always love scuba diving with you all and enjoy your company. Thank you for everything and safe travels in the future!
Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and we know many more to come. The food was amazing, the guided tours made the experience so much greater, our dream of sailing and being in the beautiful Caribbean Islands fulfilled. Our family is very appreciated to your wonderful service, kindness, and training to sail. See you soon. Enjoy the charters until we are back.
Fantastic trip. A week with family, excellent food and "new friends". Captain thanks for the painkillers, the lessons on charters and ensigns. Chef, the meals were excellent, your attention to detail did not go unnoticed. We enjoyed our meals together and so happy you enjoyed playing cards, dice and coloring with the family. A vacation and 50th celebration we will always remember!
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Gear included
- Diving included for up to 4 Certified divers. Max 1 per day/ 4 per week. No diving first or last day
- If you have not dived in 5 years we ask you to take a refresher course before diving from the yacht