Tortuga - Catamaran
Dive with Turtles!
46 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
Scuba diving onboard
Popular! Viewed 93 times in the last 30 days
From $17,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
A well-appointed 2020 Lagoon 46, TORTUGA offers relaxation, luxury and adventure for up to 6 lucky guests.
TORTUGA is a 2020 Lagoon spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside. Lagoon’s performance luxury model perfectly intersects the ideas of comfort and capability. All accommodations are fit for the collaboration of adventure and gratification. There are 3 Queen Staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families.
Your crew will take of your every need and you should join TORTUGA with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$17,000||$17,750||$18,500||$19,250||$20,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$17,000||$17,750||$18,500||$19,250||$20,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$17,000||$17,750||$18,500||$19,250||$20,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $23,000
New Year week: $25,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JACE & CHEF/MATE MACKENZIE
Jace was born and raised in Chicago. He excelled at sports and schooling in his youth and became a staple on the Honor Roll and All-State team for football. He chose Illinois State for college and majored in psychology, graduating in four years. When confronted with the choice of footing the bill for grad school or entering the working world, Jace got a job at a recruiting firm called Aerotek. Within a year and a half, he was promoted to business development manager. About two years later, something changed, Jace realized he wasn’t happy. He didn’t want his life to be about his car, his watch, his biggest sale, his next promotion. He didn’t want to wear a suit and tie every day. He wanted to do something he loved and had a passion for. Jace put in his two-week notice and tried to figure out what was next. Hawaii was his answer. He moved to the Big Island where he fell into a snorkel job, swimming with dolphins during the day and manta rays at night. Since then, he has lived in various locations including St. Croix, Alaska, Bonaire, and Maui, working on his diving and boating. Jace now has over 3300 dives and is a Master Scuba Diver Instructor. He also holds a 100-ton USCG license and is proficient on a variety of boats including sailing vessels. He has delivered multiple boats in the past few years, accumulating over 5000 nautical miles. Jace recently transitioned from running day trips to doing term charters for Charter Caribe and is eager to share his passion for the ocean with you.
Chef/First Mate Mackenzie Araiza
Mackenzie grew up in a small hill country town in Texas (before you ask, yes everything is bigger there). She attended Texas State University where she got her BA in psychology. How did she end up here in the Virgin Islands? Well, it all started with a crazy backpacking trip through Asia, and the rest is history. Mackenzie loves to tell stories and even won regional competition storytelling in 4th grade, so ask anytime! Her passions are traveling, the ocean, sailing, scuba diving, hiking, and making people laugh. Mackenzie is an Alliance certified 200hr Yoga Teacher and a PADI divemaster. She has eight years of experience providing a high level of customer service, working as a bartender, chef, and server. Mackenzie looks forward to getting to know each and every person that climbs aboard the Tortuga!
Jace and Mackenzie met by chance on a small island called Koh Phi Phi in Thailand. Mackenzie was celebrating her college graduation from Texas State and Jace was preparing to sail from Thailand to the Maldives. They had an immediate connection and enjoyed each other’s company for a matter of days. When it came time for Jace to sail to the Maldives, they said their goodbyes. Eleven days later, when Jace sailed a broken down boat to the south coast of Sri Lanka, he disembarked the boat with no intention of returning and phoned Mackenzie. Within two days, she flew from Bali, Indonesia, to Sri Lanka. From there, they traveled to Asia for four months as inseparable adventure partners. Their love grew from there as they traveled through Central America, boating and diving every chance they had.
Since then, they have traveled and worked together on various boats in Asia, Central America, and the Caribbean. Through great service, informative briefings, and an exploratory spirit, they are beyond excited to share their love for the ocean, sailing, and the Virgin Islands with you!
- Parfait: Greek Yogurt topped with fresh berries, granola, and drizzled with organic local honey. Served with a toasted bagel with your choice of cream cheese, butter, or jam
- Veggie Scramble: A variety of fresh seasonal vegetables, scrambled with organic eggs. Served with a fresh-baked croissant
- Eggs Benedict: Two eggs poached to perfection a top of Canadian bacon or smoked salmon on a toasted English muffin smothered in a smooth hollandaise sauce
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito: Herb roasted potatoes, in organic scrambled eggs, and cheese wrapped in a tortilla and grilled to perfection
- Smoked salmon bagel: Toasted bagel topped with Decedent Smoked Salmon, cream cheese, capers Fresh oatmeal: Oatmeal served with choice of seasonal fresh fruits, or dry fruits, nuts, topped with chia seeds
- Quiche: Delicious quiche with fresh seasonal vegetables, and mixed cheese
- Pancakes: Short stack of fluffy pancakes served with your choice of filling, blueberry, banana, chocolate chips, or peanut butter, drizzled with maple syrup
- Avocado Toast: Smashed avocado with fresh lime on toasted bread
- Beef Taco Crunch Wrap: Fresh seasoned ground beef, sautéed peppers & onions, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, melted Monterey jack cheese & tostada wrapped and grilled in a flour tortilla, served with sour cream, and salsa
- Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad: Fresh basil, Ripe tomatoes, Shredded mozzarella cheese, tossed with fresh made pesto, pasta, and herb baked chicken breast chunked. served chilled
- Buddha Bowl: Tri-colored quinoa bowl topped avocado, sweet potato, chili roasted chickpeas, hard boiled egg, and fresh vegetables finished with a creamy lemon, maple sesame dressing
- Chicken Caesar Salad: Crunchy romaine lettuce mixed with homemade croutons, garlic Caesar dressing, adorned with parmesan, and black pepper crusted chicken breast, served with fresh baked garlic bread
- Fish tacos: Blackened Fresh Local Mahi-mahi, cilantro lime coleslaw, topped with a rustic pineapple salsa
- Crab cakes: Made with homemade bread crumbs, these deliciously fresh crab cakes are topped with a spicy mayo sauce and perfectly paired with garlic, and rosemary roasted potato wedges
- Pulled pork sliders: BBQ pulled pork on a Caramelized Hawaiian roll, with a tangy coleslaw and seasoned sweet potato fries. Served with a side of tangy ginger ketchup
- Bruschetta: Crunchy locally baked bread, plum tomatoes, mango, goat cheese & balsamic glaze
- Shrimp ceviche: Fresh raw shrimp cured in citrus juice with cilantro, chili, avocado, cucumber, and hand picked Tortuga grown tomatoes
- Charcuterie board: Savory array of cured meats, tangy pickles, sweet jams, soft and hard cheese, fresh fruit, and assorted crackers
- Baked brie: Soft brie baked in flaky phyllo dough, topped in a spicy pepper jam, served with fruits and crackers
- Prosciutto wrapped jalapeño poppers: Fresh jalapenos stuffed and with a blend of cheeses and seasoning, baked to perfection
- Crab artichoke bites: Three cheese filling with seasoned soft shell crab, baked in a perfect bite sized portion
- Buffalo chicken dip: Creamy, tangy mixture of organic shredded chicken breast, locally made buffalo sauce and Neufchatel cheese. Served with french bread baguette slices and celery ribs. Captain Jace’s favorite snack
- Baba ganoush: A Middle Eastern classic! Irresistibly smooth graffiti eggplant, blended with tahini, lemon, garlic, and topped with Tortuga grown basil. Served with toasted pita points and locally grown vegetables
- Garlic butter pork chops: Juicy garlic butter pork chops with golden edges, pan-seared creating a beautiful browned crust. Served with mashed cauliflower, herbs, and roasted asparagus spears
- Pumpkin curry: Roasted pumpkin drizzled with olive oil and sea salt, slow cooked in a delicious coconut curry. Topped with dry cashews and fresh coriander leaves. Served over jasmine rice
- Grandma’s tortellini: A rich combination of Emmentaler, Ricotta and Grana Padano PDO cheese covered in a pesto cream sauce simmered with bacon. Served with a side salad
- Jerk Chicken: Caribbean marinated chicken breasts grilled to perfection plated with coconut rice and topped with a mango sauce
- Filet: Certified USDA prime beef, dry aged and cooked to your preference. Basted in garlic butter, served with roasted red potatoes and sauteed brussel sprouts topped with a balsamic reduction
- Poke Bowl: fresh Ahi Tuna marinated in soy sauce, eel sauce, and wasabi. Mixed with local pineapple, avocado, Tortuga grown green onions, and cucumber. Topped with a creamy sriracha aioli and asian toasted sesame oil.
- Caramel Flan: caramel flan topped with fresh fruits and garnished with mint leaves.
Cheesecake: Smooth and creamy with a graham-walnut crust. Topped with finely chopped pistachios
- Brownie Alamode: Delicious warm chocolate brownie over vanilla bean ice cream with a chocolate drizzle
- Roasted Peaches: Fresh Caribbean peaches roasted in a vanilla brown sugar glaze, served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Key Lime Pie: sweet and tangy with graham cracker crust and whipped cream topping Banana bread: warm and soft baked with chopped walnuts and brown sugar
- Cream Cheese Cookie Cups: homemade peanut butter cookies filled with gourmet cream cheese and topped with a Hersey kiss
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon stereo
- iDevice hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/15 hp engine
- Children waterskis
- Towable tube
- 2 x 1 Person kayaks
- 2 Paddleboards
- Beach games
- Snorkel gear
- Scuba gear
- Fishing gear
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2020
- LOA: 46′
- Beam: 25′
- Draft: 5′
- Engines: 2 x 57 hp Diesel
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
We have had and an incredible week aboard Tortuga. This was our third and hands down the best experience yet in the Virgin Islands thanks to the crew. They provided delicious meals, drinks, sunsets, hikes, diving excursions, and conversation. Words cannot express how grateful we are for this beautiful week! The captain certified our 12 year old to dive and showed us some incredible underwater wonders along the way. Between dives we had some lovely sails, fun tours on the sub wing, spike ball contests, snorkeled with turtles, hiked pretty view points, floated with drinks, paddle boarded and ate like kings. The chef catered to our preferences and prepared delicious meals. Some favorites included tuna poke bowl, shrimp ceviche, eggs benedict, beet hummus and key lime pie. She also makes a delicious margarita! The crew also made it possible for us to meet up with friends several times along the way. We met several other families at Lime Out and anchored along the corner for the kids to mix it up with some water sports and the adults to enjoy sundown. They made it possible for us to meet up with other for beach games, cocktails on each other boats and dinner at Lavango. We enjoyed every minute with these beautiful people and this beautiful place!
Just an incredible week! Really don’t know where to start… maybe because we can’t remember… just kiddin’ (kinda)! In all seriousness, this has been an unbelievable trip full of great times and incredible friends of old and new. Captain and First-Mate were as we sailed the Virgin Islands and experienced things we never have before… swam with large sea turtles, snorkeled shipwrecks and visited historical sites among the islands! Things were “smooth sailing” all week long, even after we almost ran out of beer on day 3 lol… the crew made more appear in no time and we were “howling at the moon” again as we watched the sun set and the “almost” full moon appear each night! And WOW! The views!!! Hard to explain, so you’ll need to see it for yourself… beautiful! So as we begin our return to reality and the crazy we live in 2021, we can’t thank Tortuga and especially the crew for allowing us to escape for a few days an just enjoy life… island life! We shared our taste in food/drink as well as our taste in music with each other and learned a lot!We hope our hosts enjoyed our company as much as we enjoyed theirs. Hopefully they can find their own getaway to Kentucky so we can return the hospitality. Either way, we are grateful and we will remember this trip to these islands forever!"
Thank you for giving us the ultimate sailing experience! It was the definition of a perfect vacation. We will miss you both and we will miss the most delicious -around the world- meals”
Thank you SO much for making our first trip to the islands one we will never forget. You made the trip happen even when it almost didn’t. The children experienced things they will never forget. We came to relax and disconnect. We were totally relaxed and made memories that will last a lifetime (swimming with tarpons, (sharks), tubing, snorkeling, JW’s 16th birthday, and Stuart falling in were just a few.) Lots of laughs! The Happy Hour treats were a surprise every day. We are from New Orleans and we have delicious food but the chef exceeded all expectations. I have lots of new recipes to take home. Cheers to the crew for being wonderful hosts for a trip of a lifetime! We will be back!
Another life changing week come and gone. This place and this boat are unbelievable by themselves but the company is still far and away the real game changer. I really enjoyed every minute hanging around the crew and hope to see you again. I consider you both close friends now and will be of service to you both if there is ever anything I can do for you. Thanks so much for being so kind, gracious, witty, funny, and tolerant. I love you guys!
Thank you for a being a stellar Captain and bringing us to the best spots in the islands! You steered us in the right directions, both figuratively and literally! This trip will leave a long lasting memory on me and it would not have been done without your being our captain. You are one of the best Captain's in the Caribbean. I can honestly say, that Chef without a doubt that this week has been one of the best dining experiences in my life! Thank for all that you have done to make this special adventure.
To say this week has been spectacular would be a great understatement. It has been so so much more, it’s been magical. Thanks for making our first trip, our first ”Big” vacation, as a new couple and that we both will never forget!! If you’re ever in Atlanta, please do call us, we’d love to give you the “locals” tour.
Thank you all for a fantastic week! Every minute was a perfect and exactly what we needed. We are going home with big smiles, well rested and huge tummies. Best of luck to all of you, happy holidays and hope to see you again soon.
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Dive instructor and master available
- 3 Guided dives with certified divers
- Scuba diving courses offered
- Additional dives, $25 per person per dive