United States Virgin Islands
46 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
Scuba diving onboard
A well-appointed 2020 Lagoon 46, TORTUGA offers relaxation, luxury and adventure for up to 6 lucky guests.
TORTUGA is a 2020 Lagoon spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside. Lagoon’s performance luxury model perfectly intersects the ideas of comfort and capability. All accommodations are fit for the collaboration of adventure and gratification. There are 3 Queen Staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families.
Your crew will take of your every need and you should join TORTUGA with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN JEREMY & CHEF/MATE KYLIE
Jeremy was born in Sandusky, Ohio, and grew up on the family farms. After high school, he started working with masonry and at 20 years old started his own company. He then joined to US Army a few years later to attend the US Army diver course. Although he’d been on the water and islands of Lake Erie before joining the military, this was the point at which he knew he’d be on the water for a profession. After returning home, Jeremy moved to the Florida Keys to become a recreational dive instructor, spending over a decade boating and diving the keys. He next moved to Maui to continue to broaden his life experiences and professional aptitude becoming the director of dive operations at a large resort. Jeremy has continued to travel the world honing his skill set amassing over 5000 dives and multiple instructor-level certifications. In addition to a thorough background in water sports and captaining, he also has 18 years in the restaurant and bars service industry. Jeremy’s years of experience and wide range of skills have led him to become a well-rounded charter captain with over 50 charters in the Leeward and Virgin Islands.
Kylie was born and raised in Buffalo, New York. Growing up Kylie always knew she wanted to be a Marine Biologist. In an effort to escape the chilly Buffalo winters and get closer to the ocean, she moved to Tampa, Florida.
Kylie enrolled at the University of South Florida and graduated in 2020 with her bachelor’s degree in Marine Biology. Being that this was her first time ever living on her own, Kylie quickly realized she could not survive off scrambled eggs and box macaroni and cheese for long. This is when Kylie began to teach herself how to cook. It took some time, but Kylie is now a skilled, self-taught chef with a plethora of recipes she loves to share with family, friends, and charter guests!
While in school, Kylie worked as a bartender at some of the local restaurants where she had the opportunity to train with “Magic” Mike Warner, an iconic figure in the bartending community. During this time, she was nominated for the title of Best Bartender of the Bay by Creative Loafing. Now in the Virgin Islands, Kylie has found the perfect position that allows her to express her creativity through food and drinks all while being in the environment she loves most!
- Traditional Eggs Benedict served with roasted breakfast potatoes
- Chorizo Tostada with topped with scrambled egg, ground chorizo, fresh pico de gallo, and creamy avocado sauce
- Acai Bowls topped with fresh fruit and granola with honey drizzle
- Egg and potato skillet with bacon, green peppers, onions, and cheese
- Avocado Toast topped with poached egg, crispy prosciutto, and roasted tomatoes
- Bananas Foster French Toast served with rum whipped cream and sausage
- Lox Bagels with whipped cream cheese, pickled red onion, and capers
- Shrimp Tacos topped with mango salsa, cotija cheese, and chipotle drizzle
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread topped with fresh mozzarella, red onion, and cilantro
- Ahi Tuna Poke over jasmine rice with radish, carrot ribbons, diced cucumber, and spicy mayo drizzle
- Chipotle Chicken Sandwiches with smashed avocado roasted red pepper and smoked gouda served with street corn salad
- Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken, hummus, tzatziki, and warm pita
- Cheeseburger Sliders with an assortment of toppings and macaroni and cheese
- Strawberry Salmon Salad with red onion, walnuts, and crumbled feta coated in balsamic dressing
- Spinach Artichoke Dip served with warm pita
- Watermelon, feta, and mint bites with balsamic glaze
- Pear, gorgonzola, and prosciutto crostini’s drizzled with honey
- Assorted Cheese and Meat Board
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Beef Tataki with Ponzu Sauce
- Shrimp and Conch ceviche with crispy tortilla chips
- Filet Mignon over creamy garlic mashed potatoes with asparagus and béarnaise sauce
- Caribbean-style Mahi Mahi grilled over yellow rice and pea puree with roasted beets and carrots
- Pork Tenderloin topped with bourbon apple bacon chutney over au gratin potatoes and green beans
- Chilean Sea Bass pan seared over truffle mashed potatoes with sweet corn and broccolini
- Penne Alla Vodka with Italian sausage drizzled with fresh pesto and served with garlic bread
- Pan Seared Scallops over rich lemon asparagus risotto
- Herb and Panko Crusted Rack of Lamb with peppercorn cream sauce over fingerling potatoes and roasted vegetables
- Warm Apple Crisp over Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caribbean Rum Cake
- Rocky road cookie cups with ice cream
- Creme Brulee
- Cheesecake topped with fresh berries
- Mango Panna Cotta
- Chocolate Lava Cakes