British Virgin Islands
58 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
Ideal for large group
$1,000 off USVI only charters until July 31, 2023
TOUCH THE SKY is a 58ft Leopard Catamaran.
Sail crystal clear blue waters, snorkel coral reefs, explore uninhabited islands, or just relax to another beautiful sunset. TOUCH THE SKY offers the best in large, open decks and spaces for lounging, including a comfortable indoor salon, a breeze-filled fly-bridge with seating for 10, and the fun forward netted space to experience sailing firsthand.
The split-level style interior offers 5 guest staterooms, two of which are on the main deck level and include a semi-private walkout “patio.” All guest staterooms include en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, and everything you would need to create sailing memories with families and friends.
TOUCH THE SKY has an experienced crew to match this luxurious yacht and they will make your charter aboard …Epic!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN RICHARD & CHEF/MATE SUSANNE
Captain Richard hails from a small town in upstate New York near the Lake Ontario shoreline where he learned absolutely nothing about sailing! That is until he spent some college years in Daytona, then went back to NY and was fortunate enough to enter the racing scene where he purchased his own sailboat and hasn’t stopped smiling since. In 2003, Richard moved to the Virgin Islands and acquired his USCG Master’s License. Since then, he has worked in the charter industry as Captain or Engineer on various sailing and motor yachts up to 160 feet.
Calling St. Thomas home for more than 15 years. Richard has sailed thousands of miles through the islands and beyond, and he loves sharing some of the best-kept secret anchorages and dive locations along the way along with his knowledge of the stars under the beautiful Caribbean night skies.
Chef Suzanne hails from Philadelphia, PA where she studied under some of the best Italian cooks on the east side. She learned at an early age that perfectly blended herbs and spices will bring your dish to the next level. Her family moved to St. Petersburg, FL where her eyes were immediately drawn to the sea. Through the years her need to be on the islands never waned nor did her desire to create mouth-watering meals. Her dishes are best described as elegantly simplistic. A wide range of culinary styles beautifully blended with fresh local ingredients, a superb mixture of herbs and spices, and sprinkled with a pinch of Mama’s love will have you begging for seconds. But trust me, you are going to want to save room for dessert!
View the crew interview HERE!
- Fresh Fruit served each day
- Ricotta Strawberry French Toast topped with honey and mint
- Build your own omelet served with crispy potatoes and warm baked croissants
- Spinach and Cheese Quiche with sausage patties and roasted seasoned potatoes
- Fresh Blueberry Pancakes with a warm maple butter syrup served with an egg scramble and thick cut bacon
- Salmon Lox with red onion and capers with choice of bagels and assorted cream cheese.
- Avocado Brioche Toast topped with fresh mozzarella, tomato and arugula
- Vegetarian Menu Options
- Tomato Avocado Toast with fresh mozzarella and basil
- Veggie Breakfast Tacos
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes
- Mushroom Frittata
- Blackened Shrimp Caesar Salad with parmesan crisps
- Homemade Crab Cakes topped with an aioli sauce served with classic Coleslaw
- Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos, pineapple and mango salsa, and a spicy sriracha mayo
- Sausage, Broccoli Rabe, and Mozzarella Flatbread
- Turkey Burger sliders with warm homemade potato salad
- Jerk Chicken Wrap with salsa, homemade guacamole, and crispy corn tortillas
- Vegetarian Menu Options
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Spicy Kale and Coconut Fried Rice
- Tangy Veggie Wraps with crispy corn tortilla chips and salsa
- Portabella Mushroom Burgers served with warm homemade potato salad
- Charcuterie board with assorted cheese, meats, nuts, and dried fruits
- Baked Brie with apricot jam served with assorted artisan crackers
- Lemony Mushroom Crostini with shallot and chive Boursin
- Pancetta Crisps with goat cheese and pear
- Freshly baked bread with olive oil, pesto, and hummus
- Classic Chicken Marsala with sautéd mushrooms in Madeira sauce, roasted broccolini and rosemary mashed potatoes
- Grilled Tuna Steaks served with mango salsa and coconut rice
- Pan-Seared Filet Mignon, green beans with caramelized shallots and roasted red potatoes
- Balsamic glazed Salmon with asparagus and honey brown sugar sweet potatoes
- Asian Orange Chicken served with sugar snap peas and jasmine rice
- Pork Tenderloin over mushroom risotto
- Vegetarian Menu Options
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Onion Tart with goat cheese served with fresh greens
- Ricotta Gnocchi in Lemon butter sauce
- Roasted Mushroom Risotto
- Cheese Tortellini with roasted tomato vodka sauce
- Lemon Squares topped with powdered sugar and fresh mint
- Warm Apple Crisp a la mode with a caramel drizzle
- Champagne cake with fresh strawberries
- Chocolate Brownie squares with vanilla bean ice cream
- Fruit Sorbet with fresh seasonal berries
- Peanut Butter Pie