Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Ventana is a Lagoon 520 with 5 queen ensuite cabins ideal for a large group or families.
Beautiful VENTANA, Lagoon 520 offering five large queen berths each with private ensuite bathrooms with separate showers. **The crew will change from the twin bunks cabin if requested offering upper and lower berths and this cabin also has a private ensuite bathroom with a wet head shower. Cabins and the boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on the guest’s desires.
The salon will seat up to 10 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. VENTANA’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 10 guests, top deck seating, and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax
Spoil yourself on this exciting EPIC charter yacht big enough for large families or a group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$28,000||$29,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$28,000||$29,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $35,000
New Year week: $36,800
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN KENNON & CHEF/MATE STEPHANIE
Originally from Georgia, Kennon has been sailing since 2011 when he decided to buy a 23’ sailboat from craigslist for $500. It was all downhill from there as sailing fever took hold. He went on to complete a two-and-a-half-year double-handed circumnavigation (2018 – 2020) aboard his 1971 Tartan 34C Temujin which he still lives aboard and cruises in the off-season. With over 33,000 nautical miles of experience, he holds a USCG Master Near Coastal license and works as a freelance captain for deliveries, charters, and sailing/cruising instruction. Prior to making a living on the water, Kennon worked for the Department of State in Washington, D.C., and extensively cruised the Chesapeake Bay. He has a degree in Economics and Chinese (Mandarin) from Wake Forest University and speaks Spanish, French, Mandarin, and Italian as well as bits of Indonesian, Russian, and Arabic. When not sailing Kennon enjoys scuba diving, spearfishing, wakeboarding, reading, dabbling in data science, and continuing to avoid climates where socks are necessary (though an exception is made for snow skiing).
Stephanie was raised in beautiful Oregon but has spent 20 years throughout the Caribbean. She feels lucky to be able to call both naturally beautiful spots home. After graduating with a Marine Biology degree Stephanie discovered the yachting industry which combined her love of adventure, marine life, sharing food, meeting new people, and generally celebrating life.
Stephanie and her husband owned their own 72ft boat for 15 incredible years. They chartered all winter and traveled in the off-season. When her husband passed away she decided she wasn’t done being on the water and had more to learn and explore so, she is back for more adventure. She holds a 100ton USCG Captains license but, on Ventana, she is excited to share her cooking skills developed in the Pacific Northwest and honed on her travels around the world.
Stephanie’s cooking tends to be on the lighter healthier side bringing in as many of the local ingredients as possible. However, her motto in life is, “Everything in moderation, including moderation!”
- Apple Croissant French Toast
- Proscuitto & Caramelized Onion Quiche
- Dill and Goat Cheese Scramble
- Blood Orange Mascarpone and Fruit filled Crepes
- Veggie Toast w/ a Poached Egg
- Lobster Benedict
- Asian Summer Noodles
- Pulled Pork Minis with Sweet Potato Fries
- Tangled Tiger Shrimp Salad
- West Coast Fish Tacos
- Italian Sausage & Pepper Pasta
- Farmers Market Salad
- Thai Green Curry
- Tuna Nachos
- Mani Bites
- Greek Baked Feta
- Spicy Edamame Beans
- Caprese Bites
- Tomato Tart
- Classic Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- Pistachio Encrusted Sea Bass on a lump crab salad with a coconut lemongrass emulsion
- Bourbon Fig and Roasted Garlic Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, with roasted
- New Potatoes and Fresh Asparagus
- Asian-Mexican Fusion Tuna Stack with a Wasabi Cauliflower Mash
- Steak Sublime with Fennel Mascarpone Risotto
- 5 Spice Crispy Duck Breast with Sweet Potato Mash
- Caribbean Lobster with Cheesy Polenta and Roasted Veggies
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free wifi
- Saloon TV with videos from hard drive
- i/Device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- Green cleaning products
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube & Wakeboard & surfboards
- Beach games and snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Sub wing
- Large Floating Mat
- Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
- Year: 2017
- LOA: 52’
- Beam: 28,8’
- Draft: 5’
- Engines: 2x80hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
Ahoy Ventana! We had an amazing week - This crew are the absolute best! The food and fun were wonderful. We laughed all week. Thank for keeping everyone entertained. Can't wait to do it again.
What an amazing trip! Definitely a bucket list agenda checked off. Top notch all the way, you've ruined travel in the future. Down the hatch!
Endless gratitude for this trip of a lifetime. The crew could not be a better team and so easily jive with our family. Thank you for the nourishing experiences, lovely company and local knowledge. This was unforgettable. Couldn’t have asked for a better crew. With the chef’s local knowledge and the Captain’s skills we had an epic trip! Already looking forward to coming back!
Jillian & Luke
North Hampton, NH
What a spectacular trip! Perfect weather, perfect company, delicious meals and full family splendor. Fulfilling in ever way. The chef is a master chef, creative beyond words. Her local knowledge made our trip interesting and friendly with the locals. She was so thoughtful and kind during the entire trop. Meanwhile our Captain made us feel secure. His calm demeanor and experience made our voyage go smoothly. Perfect temperament for a sailing Captain. Forever grateful for the kindness and patience of these two!
I thought this would be a once in a lifetime sailing trip, but now I am hoping it can be repeated! You both have made it so special with an amazing variety of meals, local knowledge, attention to details, Captaining & First Mate expertise, and all with patience and kindness. Our family was blessed to have you champion our vacation and we are so grateful. Thank you, thank you for our delicious Thanksgiving meal away from home (and all of them!) Wishing you continued success on Ventana or wherever you are and hoping we meet up again.
Boat, crew and trip was absolutely fantastic. Everyone had a blast and everything went perfect.
The trip was wonderful. The boat and crew fully met and exceeded our expectations. The food was fantastic. The weather was perfect!
Well, if this is really a "complaints book", then I will end right here! Great trips are comprised by many things - venue, activities, food + whatever + so forth. But as you reflect back often what you remember most is the company you kept. Your authentic selves have the great ability to make most anyone feel at home. I suppose, as I know we certainly did! Many thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us! Chef your cooking is award winning + Captain your attentiveness to the ship puts all at ease - even Jim!! Thank you both for the wonderful SCUBA!! xoxo
Walkthrough with crew