British Virgin Islands
56-foot Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
3 Queen ensuite cabins & 1 twin bunks ensuite cabin
SCUBA diving/instruction onboard
A3 is offering $5000 off New Years rate. That makes a great deal at $37,000 inclusive for up to 8 guests in the BVI
Yacht A3 is a well equipped Lagoon 56 ft sailing catamaran, ideal for a large family.
A3 is a stunning example of a 2016, 56′ Lagoon Catamaran. Featuring accommodation for up to 8 guests in 3 queen cabins and 1 twin bunk cabin, all with private ensuite bathrooms and separate showers. The largest of the cabins has steps that lead to up a door to enable access straight outside to the aft deck.
The salon will comfortably seat up to 8 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. The expansive wrap around windows offer lots of natural lighting, bringing the outside in.
The aft deck has a large dining table, for you to enjoy mealtimes with a view, a large sofa, ideal for relaxing and sunbathing, as well as the fully stocked bar. The foredeck has seating areas to enjoy when underway or at anchor, while enjoying the Caribbean breeze. The flybridge has more relaxing space with sofas and day bed. Here you can enjoy a cocktail and appetizer while experiencing 360-degree views.
With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding your own quite space to relax with book.
YACHT A3 is a yacht of unparalleled “Epic” comfort and refinement.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
CAPTAIN COLLEEN & CHEF/MATE MATT
Colleen was born and raised in Florida, where she grew up playing on the water. She bought her first sailboat when she was 24 years old, decided to live on it, and then sailed it to the Bahamas. Colleen stepped out of the boating world for a while and managed a mental health office with 10 doctors for several years before moving on to working at a nuclear brain-imaging facility. Then the recession came, and she was unemployed. It didn’t take much prodding to head back out on the ocean and do some more sailing. She literally sold almost everything, packed the rest up, and spent the next year sailing the East coast and exploring the cruising grounds from Florida to Rhode Island. There happened to be a group of boats heading to the Caribbean in Virginia and she thought, “What the heck! Let’s check it out and head to the Caribbean!” 14 days later they arrived in Tortola, BVI. She spent another year playing, exploring and sailing down to Trinidad, and then the money ran out. Colleen started to pick up jobs on charter boats here and there to have some money in her pocket. Over the next few years, Colleen worked as a first mate on a tall ship and sailing day-charter boats, as well as a stewardess and deckhand on a trimaran and crew on mega yachts in New England. But nothing beats working in the Caribbean! Colleen then got her captain’s license, and now feels very fortunate to have a great office at sea where she can share the beautiful place with guests.
Matt has been in the customer service industry for the past 25 years. His career as a professional chef has lead him to the Caribbean where he now uses his culinary skills to create the perfect onboard dining experience for guests. He draws from a wide range of experience to deliver a broad spectrum of flavors and genres, keeping each new day full of fresh ideas. Matt grew up in Florida and has spent most of his life either in or on the water, and he’s been an avid scuba diver since 2006. In 2012, he got rid of everything except for one suitcase full of clothes and started doing seasonal work as a traveling chef. After living in Hawaii, Alaska, and Cozumel, he found himself in St. Thomas working in a food truck on the beach when a friend approached him with a job offer as a chef on a charter boat. This is where he met Colleen and discovered the perfect gig. Since then, Matt has combined his love of food with his love of the ocean to create the perfect charter for more than just a vacation experience—but a passion for life and nature, and the desire to share those things with like-minded individuals. Matt is a PADI Dive Instructor and will be happy to show you the beautiful underwater world of the Virgin Islands.
WE LOVE KIDS! Aboard Yacht A3, we try to create a fun and safe environment for families to enjoy. We offer a wide variety of activities geared towards keeping a younger audience entertained, even when the weather is not ideal. In the galley, kids have an opportunity to get some hands-on culinary training, making cookies, fresh pasta, ice cream, or anything else that might spark their interest. In the salon, we have an extensive collection of games for all ages and are always up for the challenge. We have thousands of movies to choose from that can be viewed in the outdoor theater, and of course, can be enjoyed with the flavored popcorn of your choosing. In the water, we have plenty of toys, including tubes and skis that can be pulled behind the dinghy, as well as scuba and snorkel gear for all ages. If celebrations are your thing, come on down! We love doing birthday parties, holidays, anniversaries, or any other reason you can think of to throw a party! So if you’re thinking of bringing the family on vacation, let YACHT A3 help make it a memorable one!
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- Pumpkin Crepes – Pistachio Pumpkin Mascarpone, Sage Sausage, Fresh Fruit
- Churro Waffles – Smoked Bacon, Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Beignets – Raspberry Coulis, Fresh Fruit
- Cowboy Skillet – Chorizo Sweet Potato Hash, Basted Eggs, Cowboy Butter
- Beetroot Salmon & Rice Bowl – Soft Boiled Egg, Avocado, Fresh Fruit
- Shakshouka – Beef Kefta Kebobs, Grilled Naan, Fresh Fruit
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – Grand Marnier Blueberry Compote, Smoked Bacon, Fresh Fruit
- Croque Madame – Mornay, Smoked Ham, Fried Eggs, Fresh Fruit
- Moco Loco – Ham Steak, Fried Eggs, White Rice, Moku Sauce, Fresh Fruit
- Johnny Cakes – Guava Jam, Fresh Fruit
- Anise Braised Pork Belly – Butternut Squash Risotto, Gremolata
- Fiesta Shrimp Tacos – Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Sweet & Salty Maduros, Chayote Salad, Firecracker Sauce
- Muffuletta Sandwich – Genoa Salami, Smoked Ham, Provolone, Olive Tapenade, Cajun Pasta Salad, Pickle Spear
- Paradise Burger – ½ Pound of Beef, Cheese, Kaiser Knot, All The Fixin’s, Kettle Chips, Pickle Spear
- Bahn Mi – Vietnamese Pork, Pickled Daikon & Carrots, Jalapeño, Cilantro, Jungle Mayo, Vinegar Chips,
- Pickle Spear – Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad
- Tzatziki, Kalamata Olives, Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers, Feta, Spring Mix, – Tomato Basil Vinaigrette, Grilled Bread
- Gnocchi & Arugula Salad – Pancetta, Peas, Asiago, Cherry Peppers, Lemon Basil Vinaigrette, Bread Sticks
- Golden Beet & Chevre Salad – Toasted Pine Nut Cous Cous, Pomegranate, Zucchini Ribbons, Tarragon Vinaigrette, Grilled Bread
- Kalua Pork Sliders – Lava Relish, Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, Maui Chips, Pickle Spear
- Seafood Calalloo – Fresh Local Fish, Smoked Ham, Spinach, Okra, Fungi
- Cheese & Charcuterie – Fig Jam, Water Crackers
- Conch Ceviche – Rice Crackers
- New Orleans Style Crab Cakes
- Cajun Rémoulade
- Asiago, Cauliflower & Kale Bake
- Blue Corn Tortillas
- Sichuan Wings
- Scallion Cream, Crudité
- Harissa & Hummus
- Cauliflower Florets, Pita
- Caprese Crostini
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Sweet Basil, Balsamic Reduction
- Camembert Fig Tart
- Caramelized Shallots, Burgundy Reduction
- Ahi Poke’
- Crispy Wontons, Avocado, Sambal Doubles
- Bara Bread, Curry Chickpeas, Mango Chutney
- Roasted Turkey Medallions – Apple Fennel Stuffing, Parsnip Sweet Potato Puree, Cranberry Demi
- Flame-Broiled Churrasco Steak – Roasted Garlic Peruvian Potatoes, Grilled Corn Salad, Chimichurri, Fresh Baked Chips
- Creole Shrimp Boil – New Potatoes, Sweet Corn, Andouille Sausage, Garden Salad, House Vinaigrette, Cheddar Biscuits, Bayou Butter
- Citrus Mesquite Center Cut Pork Chop – Cheddar Potato Stack, Beer & Bacon Braised Brussel Sprouts, Raspberry Scotch Bonnet Glaze
- Nori Wrapped Tuna Tataki – Horseradish Potato Pave, Kohlrabi Citrus Salad, Ponzu, Steamed Mantou
- Za’atar Encrusted Lamb Chops – Chevre Fennel Gratin, Roasted Eggplant Puree, Sumac Pomegranate Reduction
- Lobster Fra Diavolo – Spiny Tail Lobster, Fresh Hand Made Pappardelle, Spicy Fennel & Sausage Pomodoro, Grilled Bread
- Pink Peppercorn Duck – Lentil Beggar’s Purse, Blood Orange Braised Endive, Apricot Stone Ground Pan Jus
- Macadamia Encrusted Mahi Mahi – Coconut Rice, Watermelon Radish & Arugula Salad, Mango Coulis
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken – Local Pumpkin Puree, Wilted Shard, Tamarind Cherry Demi-Glace
- Pecan Tart – Rosemary Orange Marmalade
- Mexican Chocolate Brownies – A La Mode with Bandito Dust
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – Praline Cream
- Chocolate Hazelnut Tart – Nutella Ganache & Monkey Dust
- Coconut Bibinka – Lime Sherbet
- Pistachio Chocolate Baklava – Chocolate Cardamom Ganache
- Chocolate Espresso Mousse – Mocha Dust, Fresh Raspberries
- Blood Orange Crème Brulée
- Lilikoi Lemon Bars – Fresh Passion Fruit
- Cassava Pone – Coconut Currant Cream