Allure – Catamaran
Classic Luxury Catamaran
- 64 ft Privilege sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Master stateroom has small office
ALLURE is a New model 64 foot Privilege owner edition and can accommodate up to 6 guests. The outstanding master stateroom and the 2 spacious premium cabins are fully air conditioned and fitted with high end furniture and bedding. Of course all cabins have ensuite bathrooms and luxury toiletries are provided. One guest cabin can be converted from queen to 2 single beds.
Guests can enjoy their gourmet meals inside the European designed salon or outside in the spacious cockpit.
Relax and enjoy a smooth sail on the comfortable sun lounge on the flybridge with sun awning. Privilege catamarans are well known for their outstanding sailing performance.
Your crew is excited to show this new design catamaran and wow you with scenic sailing and exquisite cuisine!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$29,500||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PIERRE & CHEF/MATE DESREE
Captain Pierre and Chef Desree invite you onboard Amazing Grace to discover the beautiful islands of the USVI and BVI together.
From coconut hunting to fishing out the catch of the day, Captain Pierre looks forward to sharing his knowledge of the ocean and teach you about sailing.
Chef Desree will tantalize your tastebuds with her wide variety of cuisines from around the world.
Fresh organic ingredients inspire Desree to create healthy meals and will gladly customize your menu based on your dietary requirements and requests, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday on board Amazing grace.
Growing up in the small seaside suburb of Hout Bay in Cape Town, Pierre developed a passion for the ocean. Sailing, surfing, diving and fishing were part of his usual day while growing up.
Together with his love for the ocean and passion for nature conservation, Pierre went on to study environmental science and marine biology at the University of Cape Town.
Pierre knew from a young age he always wanted to work on the ocean and discovered through yachting he was able to do so.
Over the years Pierre has sailed some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the world, including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Hawaii and the South Pacific. As an avid adventurer Pierre continues to discover hidden gems that are off the beaten track and enjoys sharing these experiences with those around him.
During one of these adventures in the Bahamas, Pierre met Desree. Both with a keen sense of humor and appreciation for mother nature the couple decided to join forces and share their fun adventures and knowledge of the ocean with others.
Ever since Desree can remember she has always loved being in the kitchen creating new and exciting dishes for her friends and family back home in in Cape Town, South Africa.
Having studied and worked in fashion design, Desree developed a keen eye for detail and a natural creative flare. Her desire to work in the culinary trade led Desree to join a high profile catering company where she was able to expand her knowledge and refine her skills as a chef.
Desree’s passion for the ocean, travel and the culinary arts lead her into the world of yachting as she joined her first boat in 2015.
With years of experience as a chef on board private and charter yachts from the Mediterranean to Madagascar and everything in between, Desree enjoys creating menus utilizing elements from different cuisines and creating exciting flavorful dishes. Her passion shines through her meticulous planning of flavor combinations, textures and presentation.
Keen to learn more and expand her skills as a chef, Desree recently completed an intensive pastry and bread making course at The Academy of Pastry Arts of Malaysia as well as undertaking placements at two of Kuala Lumpur’s finest restaurants; Enoteca (Italian) and Aliyaa (Sri Lankan)
Desree put her skills to the test at the Antigua charter yacht show chefs competition in 2018 and went on to win first place for yachts up to 125ft. In 2019, more first places were achieved during the USVI Boat show.
Desree has been lucky to have cooked for Chef Mario Batali and received the following testimonial:
”best yet. Truly perfect” …. so WOW!!!
Winner – Culinary Contest 2018 – Antiqua
Winner – Culinary Contest 2019 – Virgin Islands
- Each breakfast is served with a Mix of fresh tropical fruits, Original homemade Muesli, Grits or Oats, Milk, Yogurt, Toast, Bread, Butter, homemade Jams, Coffee and Tea, Fruit Juices
- North African Egg Shakshuka served with crusty Olive Bread
- Walnut Banana bread French toast served with Cinnamon cream, seared Bananas and Banana Caramel
- Cheesy Cornbread Toast and poached Eggs with fire roasted Jalapeño, crispy Bacon and Paprika-Mayonnaise
- Chia seed Power Smoothie Bowls with fresh Fruit, boat made Granola and Nuts
- Chorizo, Tomato and Scallion Quiche with Feta and Rocket salad
- Macadamia, Cranberry and Vanilla Oats topped with shaved white Chocolate
- Wild Mushroom and caramelized Brinjal Sourdough Toast with Goat Cheese Crumble and fresh Oregano
LUNCH WITH DESSERTS
- Mediterranean homemade Linguini with Jumbo Prawn served with crushed olives and roast tomato pesto
Rum roasted Pineapple with ginger nut crumble and vanilla ice cream
- 3 citrus butter sauce wild Salmon with papaya salsa, microgreen salad and crispy sweet potato
Sabayon with macerated Strawberries
- Sushi platter selection of Mango, Prawn and toasted coconut Jerk tuna, cucumber and avocado with crispy onion Salmon, feta and scallion with truffle mayonnaise
Warm chocolate brownies with crushed nuts and vanilla ice cream
- Prawn and chorizo salad with Cannellini beans, mixed ovation greens and charred lemon dressing
Selection of sweet things Chocolate covered Strawberries, Ice cream bar, Macarons
- Falafel pita pockets and herbed tzatziki with hummus and Greek salad
Meringues with lemon curd
- Fragrant Thai duck salad with soba noodles, toasted cashews and crispy coconut
Dom Pedro South African boozy milkshake with chocolate chip cookie
- Gourmet Wagyu beef and shitake mushroom burger with balsamic caramelized pear salad
Baked cinnamon apple with oat crumble and vanilla ice cream
- Crudité board of fresh raw vegetables with boat made dips of pesto, hummus, smoked mayonnaise
- Poached pear and wild salmon sashimi with light Asian dressing and white truffle
- Spanish style patatas bravas with lime aioli and fresh coriander
- Parma ham sweet melon skewers with balsamic glaze and rocket
- Sesame seared tuna with wasabi avocado puree
- Fresh Oysters with shallot and red wine vinaigrette
- Selection of cheese and gourmet deli meats with homemade pickles, fruit and nuts
STARTER, DINNER AND DESSERT
- Strawberry salsa Caprese with basil and raspberry vinaigrette
Butter poached lobster with charred corn, sweet baby peas and parmesan risottO
Madagascan vanilla coconut cream panna cotta with blue berry dust, raspberry coulis and mixed berry meringue shard
- Zucchini and leek soup with crispy rye crouton and salmon roe
Chicken parcel with fennel sausage and apricot with asparagus spears and carrot puree
Mexican churros with dark chocolate dipping sauce with whipped espresso martini
- Red wine beef carpaccio with fennel, apple, pistachio and feta
Seared tuna and basil pesto potato puree with julienne spring vegetables
Award winning ‘Pampoenkoekies’ (butternut doughnuts) with passion fruit, coconut ice cream snow, ginger nut crumble and salted caramel sauce
- Seared scallops with charred jalapeño and crispy bacon crumb, smoked whipped sour cream
Grass fed Ribeye with miso compound butter with charred baby leeks, asparagus and crispy roast potato
White chocolate glazed profiteroles filled with passion fruit crème patisserie pineapple sorbet and mango crispies
- Korean spice seared tuna in a ponzu broth with truffle mayonnaise
5 spice pork belly and mixed wild mushrooms with sesame bok choy and ginger dumplings
Dark chocolate flourless tort with raspberry basil sorbet and fresh berries
- Mango vinegar wahoo ceviche with scallion and crushed peanut
Rogan josh spiced lamb rack with oven roasted sweet potato fragrant jasmin rice and garlic naan
Deconstructed lemon meringue pie with lemon sorbet
- Seared ethically sourced foie gras on toast with balsamic, fig and red onion jam
Award winning Jerk marinated wahoo and brinjal arancini with mixed baby greens and sweet potato puree
Layered tiramisu cheesecake with chocolate tuile
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Salon TV with lots of movies
- Full surround sound system
- European coffee machine
- Safe in owner cabin
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/40hp engine
- Water Skis for adults & children
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard & towable tube
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 person kayak
- Yoga Mats
- Sub Wing
- Bocce Balls
- Pool Bar
- Underwater camera/video
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Engines: 2 Yanmar engines
Submit your review
Our group consisted of adult couples who have never chartered on a boat and our experience was amazing. The captain and chef went above and beyond to ensure that we all had a wonderful and comfortable experience. All daily arrangements were made which allowed for us all to relax. Thank you both for a truly unforgettable experience and we hope our paths cross again!
Words aren't enough to describe this epic experience. We were so well looked after =! The food - thank you chef - was outstanding. Tho locations we snorkeled, swam, visited beaches. Saw tons of sea life. Hope our paths cross again soon! Thank you!
The most fitting name for the experience! Allure with her crew was an outstanding experience - What a joy savor - both view and food terrific everyday with knowledgeable and safe guidance from our Captain = returning guests!
We had an amazing trip. They went above and beyond to make our trip memorable. They even toured us around Anegada in a jeep/truck for the entire day when they could have had the time to themselves! The food was amazing! Who thought you could prepare gourmet meals in a TINY kitchen with no stove! And the portions were perfect. Not too heavy. Best of all, they are both experienced sailors so we had many beautiful sails with them! We were pleasantly surprised at how well they knew the USVI and BVI islands, as they are somewhat new to the area, but you would never know by the knowledge of snorkel spots, restaurants, island history, etc that they shared with us. We would definitely sail again with them!
Thank you for being so warm, honest and engaging!
Thank you both for making our first Captain & Chef charter trip wonderful. It was our first trip to the Caribbean and we loved all the islands and experience offered in and out of the water! We are boaters on another kind of water, but absolutely loved this tropical vacation to break up our long, gray winter. You fed our souls and bodies with great food and kindness. You were both so kind and considerate and met any and all needs and we would definitely consider doing this again and explore more islands with you both. Safe travels!
Let's start with the boat. It was in great condition, clean and spacious. We were a group of 6 and we all fit very comfortably. The boat was always tidy & clean. Everyone enjoyed all of the water equipment the boat had to offer i.e. paddleboard, kayak, snorkeling, etc.
As for the crew, we as a group couldn't rave more about them. Prior to the start of our trip, they both reached out to ensure they were planning the best vacation we could hope for. From stocking food and drinks according to everyone's specific needs. Planning our BVI route and ensuring we would enjoy our New Year's Eve celebration. To answering every question any of us had. And neither of them disappointed once we boarded the boat. The captain did a wonderful job of navigating and scheduling out our stops along the way. He makes a great Painkiller! The chef made the most delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts!!! Honestly, you couldn't get better meals off the boat anywhere. We were well fed and well taken care of. All of us had such an amazing time with the crew. They consistently went above & beyond. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without them. We could not recommend them enough.
Wow! The yacht was so great from top to bottom! The Crew are so gracious and were so gracious to us. They met all of our needs and beyond! Thank you for allowing our family to become apart of this catamaran's history. We cannot wait to do this again! The chef’s food is off the chart good and she made our tummies full of amazing food! We hope to see in in Texas one day! Safe travels and happy charters to you both. Thank your from the whole clan!
Holly, Clay, Tristyn, Jackson, Natalie, Rebekah, Alex & Lexi
Wow! How to put this incredible Christmas vacation into words on paper seems very unjust. We had the best family time in the BVI and you two were the main reason why. The water, the weather, snorkeling, wake boarding, aqua fin and of course the food. Everything was of the absolute best. But now having two new incredible people to call our friends was the best Christmas gift. Thank you so much and we can't wait to come back.
Kindness, service, passion-all simple concepts that sometimes not so easy to execute-except for the crew! Simply superb.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.