Barefeet Retreat – Catamaran
Large and Luxurious
- 57 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10
- 5 Queen en-suite cabins
- 2020 model
Where Luxury meets adventure! Introducing BAREFEET RETREAT, the latest Royal 57 Catamaran. Indulge in the Crystal clear waters of the Virgin Islands on this ultra-spacious sailing Catamaran. Barefeet Retreat features a flybridge that has 360˚ocean views. The flybridge sports a fully functioning bar and easy access to several sun pads to soak up the Caribbean sun.
Barefeet retreat accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 luxury queen cabins each with its own en-suite bathrooms. All guest cabins are fully air-conditioned for guest comfort. BAREFEET RETREAT has a galley-up layout with all the modern amenities needed for the ultimate family and friend vacation. She has full stainless steel side rails making her the preferred boat for kids onboard.
For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$31,500||$32,000||$32,500||$33,000||$33,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$31,500||$32,000||$32,500||$33,000||$33,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MARK & CHEF/MATE HALLE
Mark, A South African born professional sailor and passionate free diver was raised along the beautiful and wild waters in the Indian ocean. Mark spent the early part of his career running yacht deliveries and charters in the Seychelles and Madagascar before his desire for adventure took him on a 3-month journey across the Indian and Atlantic Ocean towards the infamous and pristine British Virgin Islands. It was in the British Virgin Islands that Mark met Halle and together they have been an unstoppable duo.
Halle, born in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains in North Carolina, has a natural Southern Charm and a passion for the water after spending years swimming competitively. Halle loves to create a menu based on your needs while exploring flavorful combinations that will have your taste buds wanting more. With a passion for food- and training from the award- winning Ashbourton Cookery School in England- Halle will deliver a menu full of dishes you’ll be talking about long after your vacation is over.
Together Mark and Halle are currently finishing the build of Barefeet Retreat in South Africa and will set sail later this year around the Southern Tip of Africa and across the Atlantic to meet you in the Islands for more adventure filled vacations.
- Southern Shrimp n Grits creamy grits mixed with bell peppers and chorizo sausage, topped with seasoned jumbo shrimp and bacon crumbles
- Brioche French Toast drizzled with blueberry compote and homemade whipped cream cheese served with crispy bacon
- Breakfast Tar-tine, a crispy baguette topped with a poached egg and sautéed cherry tomatoes, smeared with lemon basil chiffonade on a bed of rosemary-infused hash browns
- Huevos Rancheros, a crispy tortilla smeared with hearty black beans and one fried egg, topped with homemade salsa, crumbled feta, cilantro, and locally grown micro-greens served with jalapeño cornbread
- Fruit Palm trees served with mini Western egg frittatas and a slice of toast
- Chipotle Multigrain Bagel served with homemade chipotle cream cheese to die for, topped with crispy bacon, over easy egg, peppers, and locally grown spicy micro-greens on a bed of seasoned to perfection home fries.
- Baked Banana Coconut Oatmeal with fresh assorted fruit and various yogurts
- Mixed Vegetable Quiche with deviled egg smoked salmon bites
- Served daily: assorted fruits, freshly baked pastries, and squeezed juice
- Greek Chicken Gyros marinated chicken wrapped in a warm pita bread stuffed with tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion. Topped with parsley leaves and homemade
- Tzatziki sauce. Served with a refreshing Mediterranean orzo salad
- Roasted Beet Salad on a bed of spinach and arugula topped with creamy herb goat cheese and toasted walnuts, drizzled with homemade honey mustard vinaigrette served with grilled chicken
- Caribbean Jerk Salmon served with red pepper and mango slaw
- Classic Seafood Paella inspired by Puerto Rican cuisine, saffron flavored rice with an abundance of mussels, mahi-mahi, tuna, and jumbo shrimp topped off with a fresh caught lobster tail, avocado slices, and locally grown cilantro
- Assorted Sushi Platter variety of sushi rolls ranging from freshly caught tuna sashimi,
makizushi, and temakizushi
- Steamed Boa Buns with char sui pork, pickled grated carrots, a heaping bunch of cilantro served with rice noodle salad
- Ahi Tuna Salad coated in sesame seeds and blackening season served with a salad made up with oranges, arugula, spring mix, cucumbers, radishes topped with toasted almonds
- Fresh Caught Lobster Tacos served on a warm tortilla with diced cucumbers,
tomatoes, homemade smoked paprika slaw topped with cilantro and lime aioli
- Stuffed Chicken Thigh Bites served with firecracker prawns and homemade Thai dipping sauces: prik namson and naam aa jaad
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board a variety of artisan cheeses and cured meats
- Captain’s Choice Mussel Soup creamy mussel soup consisting of white wine, red peppers, and mushrooms. Served with a warm garlic bread baguette
- Pan-Seared Butter Thyme Scallops over smooth butternut puree topped with locally grown micro-greens
- Homemade Prosciutto and Brie Flatbread crispy homemade dough topped with prosciutto, mozzarella, brie, fresh basil, and arugula
- Sea-bass Carpaccio served with citrus dressing, capers, and apple blossoms
- Poached Oysters served with a champagne cream sauce or seafood bisque vinaigrette
- Marinated Red Wine Filet served with herbed whipped potatoes, grilled lemon asparagus topped with a balsamic reduction
- Spiced Roasted Monkfish Bisque with mussels, clams, mange-tout drizzled with saffron oil
- Parmesan Eggplant Stacks in a homemade marinade sauce, basil, mozzarella, and fig balsamic glaze
- Lobster Thermidor with young vegetables drizzled in seafood vinaigrette
- Traditional Green Thai Curry served with your choice of basmati rice or noodles
- Coconut-Crusted Mahi Mahi paired with mango salsa and vegetable quinoa, drizzled with homemade mango ginger dressing
- Lambs Best End served with crispy pomme-anna and nicoise vegetables drizzled in tarragon jus
- Belly Pork and Caramelized Scallops with raisin and cauliflower purees, spiced roasted florets, curry foam, drizzled with curry oil
- Panna Cotta with tropical fruits and glass biscuits
- Assorted Chocolate Platter chocolate covered strawberries dipped in toasted coconut flakes, assorted fruits with chocolate fondue, and various truffles
- Chocolate Lava Cakes served with vanilla ice cream and raspberries
- Lavender Creme Brûlée classic creme brûlée with a twist
- Birthday Special mini warm and boozy coconut rum bundt cakes for any occasion
- Dark Chocolate Mousse served in a chocolate teardrop with raspberry gel and meringue shards
- Coconut Rice Pudding served with caramelized pineapple, lime syrup, and sorbet
- Salted Caramel Profiteroles gluten free heaven
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Full surround sound system
- i/Device docking station
- Ice maker & Barbecue
- (more when yacht arrives in BVI)
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- (more when yacht arrives in BVI)
Model: Royal Cape
Engines: 2 Turbo diesels
Submit your review
For Christmas my wife and I decided we wanted to do something different. We wanted to have an experience with the family and travel someplace we hadn’t before. We booked our trip 11 months prior to departure. Booking so far in advance gave us a lot of time to anticipate and prepare for our vacation. I was afraid with so much time before our trip we might set our expectations too high and perhaps could be easily disappointed. I can assure anyone who is reading this that that was not the case. The crew were friendly, incredible knowledgeable of both the islands and their yacht, very attentive hosts, and most importantly became very good friends to our whole family by the weeks end. The captain knew all of the best spots to snorkel, lobster, and fish. He also knew all of the beautiful, quiet coves away from the crowds where we would anchor and enjoy our evenings. The chef spoiled us with her amazing cooking of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We enjoyed taking photos of every meal as they were prepared like you would see on TV. One of the highlights was when we anchored at Cooper Island and enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Day meal on the together with a night cap at the Rum bar before heading back to the boat. We can’t recommend this boat & crew, enough. If you want to try something different, see some of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean, and make some new lifelong friends then this is certainly a trip you should consider.
My wife and I just ended a 7 day sail/trip with three other couples that sailed around St. Thomas, St. John and several of the British Virgin Islands. This experience was one of our top vacations ever. The crew made us feel comfortable and "at home" immediately. What amazed me the most was how this crew could accommodate everyone's needs and desires. For example, I love to fish and while I knew this was not a fishing excursion, the captain got me on a beautiful King Mackerel on our first day of sailing. I continued to catch fish throughout the trip. Others in our party wanted to snorkel, hike, "see the sights," explore spots on land, etc. and the crew were able to do everything they wanted to do. No one was ever left out - everyone was happy engaging in their desired choices. The captain continued to tell us "If you want to do anything, just tell me and we can probably do it." I did not think it would be possible at first but the crew did it and made it look easy. The captain invited several of us to watch him free dive for lobster in The USVI, which was an unbelievable sight to behold, not to mention a delicious lunch with his catch. I do not exaggerate when I say that the captain is capable of doing just about anything and doing it well. He can fix anything that is broken and solve any issue, big or small, that arises at sea. And, he does it with ease, calm and professionalism. You will not find a more professional yacht captain. Food is normally not something important to me but the chef changed all that. Every breakfast, lunch and dinner she prepared was magnificent and normally done from scratch. Her constant smiling face and friendly demeanor further electrified our experience. Not that we spent a lot of time there, but the sleeping quarters were very roomy, clean and comfortable. Lori and I will be following and joining this crew again wherever they go, whatever vessel they will be on and/or whatever outdoor experience they undertake. The yacht was a beautiful boat but it was the crew that made the experience so memorable!
Booked the New Year’s Trip and had THE best vacation ever. We traveled with our 3 adult daughters and our aunt and uncle. From the time we stepped on the yacht we felt pampered. The accommodations were fabulous, with ample sleeping space and plenty of lounging areas. We loved hangin out at the front of the boat to take it all in. The food was above and beyond!! From presentation to taste, the chef blew us away and it continued throughout the whole trip. She was so sweet and down to earth with her southern charm, and worked endlessly to serve up fantastic meals & drinks. Speaking of the drinks, her cocktails were better than any purchased in a bar, and she would serve them in hollowed our watermelons, or fancy glasses. Our captain was extraordinary. It was easy to tell that he grew up on the coast. His experience and know-how left us all in good hands. None of us had ever been on a trip like this before. He was an expert swimmer and diver, and took my husband on a dive with him. He took us snorkeling was so patient with our lack of knowledge of the sea. He engaged in games with us and was an all around great person to hang out with. He too was a phenomenal cook. He dove one day to a reef and grabbed a huge lobster for us to eat. It was like something out of a movie. To say the least, we would definitely book a trip like this again. They could not be any more accommodating and kind. And we hope that we meet up again in the future.
A very experienced, inspiring and driven crew who created an experience of a lifetime in just one short week. I didn’t know what to expect but everything exceeded my expectations. From the moment we stepped foot onto the catamaran, the crew were welcoming, attentive, accommodating, and charming. Simply a pleasure to sail with! They created a wonderful itinerary. Being on a smaller vessel, we were able to go to areas that most tourists do not get to see. I swam through a cave! On the last night, we all went to the bow of the boat including the crew and stared up at the stars. It was a special moment to share with them. And the food! All the dishes were different and delicious. We asked for their signature dishes and they delivered. They even felt comfortable enough with our group to try a couple of new recipes. The quarters were a great but the beds were comfy. Besides, you can do with less for a week of new memories. I can honestly say some new friendships were made. If you ever have the chance to go on this charter, say YES! I miss them already
NO VACATION LIKE THIS VACATION!!!
Over a year ago I began planning a 40th Birthday trip for my husband and friends to sail the BVI's.....it was meant to be! It was the most amazing vacation experience we have ever had. The care are now part of our family, whether they want to be or not.....from the planning of the trip to the bitter end when we had to leave, they made sure we drank when we were thirsty, slept when we wanted to sleep and played when we wanted to play. From fire dancing, to fresh caught lobster, getting to be a mermaid and visiting the most beautiful places, we can't give our trip enough stars! Do yourself a favor and take a trip with this yacht and crew...., we have just booked our return trip for another milestone birthday in March of 2019 on and another 2nd boat with even more friends, because it was that great! Thanks for a trip and new friendships that we will never forget!
My husband and I had the pleasure of experiencing a charter cruise with this yacht and crew. This trip honestly surpassed all of our expectations! They made us feel so special and catered to every need we could of possibly had! The captain took us on fun dives and excursions on shore and truly seemed to enjoy our company as much as we enjoyed his! The chef’s personal attention to us along with special drinks each cocktail hour and wonderful meals every day made this trip one of the best vacations we have ever had! We honestly don't think there is a better crew than these two! We left feeling like they were more like family and will always hold the fondest feelings for both of them!
We returned last week from an incredible week long experience with this yacht and crew. We were four couples - none with previous charter experience - and we were not totally sure what to expect. We quickly learned that key to a successful trip is the crew that will be guiding your vacation. We feel so fortunate to have had this crew as our capable crew. From the moment we met the crew they were the perfect hosts and treated us like royalty. They were constantly on the move - whether preparing gourmet meals (the shrimp green curry and muscle soup were two of my favorites!), helping to organize a snorkel or beach adventure, or accompanying us on a trip to a local beach bar - they did everything possible to make ours a vacation of a lifetime. I will always have vivid memories of the captain coming up with a lobster to cook up, the gorgeous waters, the inviting white sand beaches, the quiet and beauty of sailing such a stunning vessel, the group rides (and laughs!) in the dingy, The chef’s Southern charm, and the great times we had just hanging out with our friends on our boat. By the end of the trip guests and crew became more like family and we hope that the crew take us up on our offer to visit us in Texas! I highly recommend that if you are looking for a USVI or BVI charter that you look into a charter on this yacht!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.