Karma – Catamaran
Diving & Sailing
- New 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Scuba Diving onboard
KARMA is a New 50 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran. This new look of the 2020 model is finished to a very high quality and boasting every modern convenience. With 4 spacious queen cabins with full en-suite bathrooms to choose from, you will be surprised at the hight of the cabins. The salon is gorgeous, very modern with a low, L-shaped sofa with lovely bright accent cushions. The whole appearance is light and inviting. There is air conditioning throughout the yacht and can be controlled individually. Surround sound is everywhere from the cockpit to upper-deck.
The cockpit follows the same theme as the interior with neutral upholstery and brightly colored cushions complimenting the teak decking. The whole area is well protected from the elements with drop down shades and a large Bimini sun-shade.
Your experienced crew are going to spoil you on your “Epic” KARMA vacation!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$18,500||$19,250||$20,000||$20,750||$21,500||$22,250||$23,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$19,500||$20,250||$21,000||$21,750||$22,500||$23,250||$24,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$19,500||$20,250||$21,000||$21,750||$22,500||$23,250||$24,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Captain Mayon & Chef/Mate Elizabeth
Mayon was born in Maryland on the east coast of the USA with sailing blood passed down from his grandfather and mother. With access to a small sailboat as a kid he has many memorable “learning” experiences as a young adventurous water man in the making. He then went on to finish his childhood on the Big island of Hawaii where he truly fell in love with the ocean. After completing a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering he switched gears back to the ocean and sailed from Maryland down to the Caribbean where he started his career as a boat captain. With the sails up and underway, Mayon exudes the kind of contagious enthusiasm that will have everyone aboard excited. His calm, collected nature and willingness to share his thoughts, techniques, and plans, bring an inclusive and confident feel to the boat. A true waterman, Mayon can instruct guests in nearly any water sport, including surfing, kiteboarding, wake boarding and more! You are sure to feel empowered to learn, explore, and relax while in the comfort of this kind, relaxed, true sailor.
For as long as she can remember, Elizabeth has always felt a connection to the ocean & island living. Perhaps it’s her Hawaiian middle name of “Leilani”, or her disdain for growing up in cold, snowy Michigan. As soon as she graduated from high school, Elizabeth escaped the snow, moving to sunny Los Angeles to pursue her passion for dancing. She spent the next 10 years splitting her time between NYC & LA, performing with icons such as The Radio City Rockettes, Beyoncé, Pitbull & more. In addition to her performing career, Elizabeth made a name for herself in the event & meeting planning industry. As a self proclaimed “master organizer”, and an artist by nature, this career path was a natural fit. She brings this artistic side to her galley, preparing fresh, colorful meals. Despite having her dream jobs, bicoastal living and working in two fast paced industries made for a quick burnout rate, and in 2017 she decided it was time to slow down – and what better place to slow down than the Hawaiian Islands! Maui, Hawaii is where Elizabeth’s passion for sailing & ocean adventure was born. Within weeks of landing on island, Elizabeth had a job crewing on several sailboats, had become dive certified & was well on her way to becoming a professional mermaid. She even found time to pursue her love of food and cooking, completing her Intermediate Cookery Certification from the prestigious Ashburton Cookery School in the UK. Flash forward to the present where Elizabeth feels as though she has manifested not only her dream job, but her dream life – entertain- ing, adventuring, preparing culinary creations, and curating once-in-a-lifetime sailing experiences, all while island hopping around the world!
Mayon and Elizabeth’s kindred spirits attracted them together from the very first night they met, where an impromptu sunset sailing trip on Mayon’s Hobie 18’ took them well into the night. After their “love at first sight”, the duo went on countless more Maui adventures before moving aboard a Cosmos 49’ catamaran in Thailand. After sailing that boat to Sri Lanka they solidified their joint dream of running their own charter boat and started their career together as captain and hostess. Mayon and Elizabeth’s togetherness is the solid core on which their charters are built, putting their guests at ease no matter the challenge. They are passionate for the trip they deliver, cultivating a feeling of adventure and well being, that is sure to last far beyond your time in their care.
- Smoked salmon eggs benedict – Perfectly poached eggs sitting atop toasted English muffins topped with smoked salmon finished with creamy hollandaise sauce
- Mediterranean frittata – A spin on the traditional Italian dish infusing it Mediterranean flavors such as dill, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives & feta cheese
- Banana pancakes with berry compote – Fluffy banana pancakes prepared traditionally, or GF topped with seasonal berries & homemade warm vanilla syrup
- Dragon fruit yogurt bowls – Dragon fruit filled with Greek yogurt, fresh seasonal fruit, homemade granola & drizzled with local honey
- Breakfast tacos – Flour or corn tortillas filled with scrambled eggs, black beans, bacon and diced potatoes garnished with pico de gallo, cheddar cheese & fresh cilantro
- Avocado toast – Thick sourdough bread topped with chunky avocado spread, rosemary mushrooms, fresh tomatoes & arugula
- Traditional israeli shakshouka- Eggs poached in a spicy red pepper, onion, leek & tomato base topped with fresh mint, sliced olives & Greek yogurt served with French bread for dipping
- Mexican crunchwrap – A take on the classic Taco Bell “Crunchwrap Supreme” – ground beef, sautéed peppers & onions, lettuce, tomato, melted Monterey jack cheese & tostada wrapped and grilled in a flour tortilla, served with sour cream, salsa, and nacho cheese dipping sauces
- Lamb kofta kabobs – Aromatic lamb kabobs brought to life with freshly made tabouli salad topped with lemon tahini dressing & served with homemade garlic hummus and warm pita bread
- Chicken caprese pasta salad – Fresh basil, tomatoes & mozzarella cheese tossed with pesto pasta and herb baked chicken breast served chilled
- Lime in da coconut shrimp – Super crispy coconut encrusted shrimp paired with sweet chili lime fried rice
- Buddha bowl – Tricolored quinoa bowl topped avocado, sweet potato, chili roasted chick peas, hard boiled egg, and fresh vegetables finished with a creamy lemon, maple sesame dressing
- Chicken caesar salad – Crunchy romaine lettuce mixed with homemade croutons, garlic Caesar dressing, adorned with parmesan & black pepper encrusted chicken breast, served with fresh baked garlic bread
- Captain’s favorite crab cakes – One of Captain Mayon’s favorite dishes. Made with homemade bread crumbs, these deliciously fresh crab cakes are topped with a spicy mayo sauce and perfectly paired with garlic & rosemary roasted potato wedges & sweet corn chili salsa
- Eggplant bruschetta – Crunchy toasted bread topped with marinated eggplant, plum tomatoes, goat cheese & balsamic glaze
- Sushi – An assortment of vegetarian & fish-forward sushi rolls showcasing the fresh tropical tastes of the area served with soy sauce & wasabi
- Charcuterie board – A gorgeous spread of dried fruit, nuts, cured meats, fine cheeses, crackers, olives, & fresh vegetables
- Taco cups – Bite sized crunchy taco cups filled with lentils or ground beef covered in melted cheese
- Turkish yogurt dip – Served with pita chips and sliced cucumbers
- Stuffed mushrooms – Spinach, garlic & cheese stuffed cremini mushroom bites
- Guacamole – Corn chips served with fresh made guacamole
- Shrimp cocktail – Shelled, cooked shrimp served with spicy cocktail sauce
- Watermelon salad – Watermelon balls, cucumbers, creamy feta, loads of fresh herbs, and a zesty honey-lime dressing
- Cucumber bites – Sliced cucumber topped creamy herb cheese, tuna, capers & fresh dill
- Tropical spring rolls – Tofu, carrots, cucumber, sprouts and mango rolled in rice paper served with Thai peanut dipping sauce
- Salmon fillet en papilotte – Lemon garlic salmon baked en papilotte with buckwheat salad, dressed with a nut butter balsamic dressing
- Roasted chicken breast – Roasted chicken breast, anna potato, glazed green vegetables with madeira sauce
- Sticky whiskey, garlic and lime flank steak – Whiskey marinated flank steak paired with lentil and rice stuffed bell pepper
- Roasted saddle of lamb – Oven roasted rosemary and thyme lamb served with creamy garlic parmesan orzo & roasted asparagus spears
- Grilled mahi mahi – Zesty grilled mahi-mahi, served with fragrant couscous salad & mango salsa
- Goat cheese meatballs – Pork, fresh fennel, lemon zest & goat cheese meatballs served in a zucchini boat on a bed of tomato & herb angel hair pasta
- Filet mignon – The crème de la crème of meat. A tender cut of beef grilled to order, paired with twice baked red potatoes, sautéed wild mushrooms & sun-dried tomato basil butter
- Seared ahi tuna – Sesame seed encrusted, sushi grade Ahi Tuna served on a bed of ginger peanut rice with chili green beans
- Apple, pear and cinnamon strudel with vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry cheesecake
- Pistachio tuilles with baileys crème patisserie
- Honey and greek yoghurt panna cotta with orange and glazed figs
- Lemon, orange and vanilla poleta cake with blueberry compote
- Brown butter salted caramel snickerdoodles
- Piña colada parfaits
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-maker & generator
- Salon TV and surround sound
- WiFi Internet access
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12′ RIB tender w/ 30 hp engine
- Water Skis for adults & children
- Snorkel Gear
- Towable Tube
- Floating mats & Beach games
- 2 Stand up paddle-boards
- Fishing gear trolling/casting
- Underwater camera/video
- 2 person kayaks
- Scuba Diving onboard
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 75Hp Diesel
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- Add. dives $25 per dive
Submit your review
We have all decided this was our best family vacation ever (and we’ve taken a lot). It’s really hard to make everyone happy all at once, but this boat and crew succeeded. They were able to plan the perfect activities and meals based on one phone call. I was afraid Fred would get stir crazy and want to leave after a few days, but he said he could have stayed for another week. It was a truly spectacular vacation.”
Our first yachting experience has been truly exceptional. The crew created the perfect family holiday for everyone. From the first moment we stepped onboard we knew we had chosen the right boat and crew. The captain planned the perfect amount of activities for each member of our family - dive certification for the kids, numerous hikes, snorkeling, sailing sessions for Alex...the list goes on. And what can be said about the food? The chef nailed it every single time. Everything she made, breakfast, lunch, diner, snacks, was devoured. She knew exactly what each person wanted - truly amazing, Thank you so much for a spectacular week!
Mayon and Elizabeth were both professional throughout our stay whilst also making our journey a fun experience. Despite it being our first trip to The Caribbean, they made sure they knew where the best places to visit were as well as giving some great restaurant suggestions. The chef was also more than happy to make reservations for us as well as book us any taxis which made our trip even more relaxing. We had some amazing meals on the boat. The chef did everything from homemade hummus to fresh meat balls with pasta. She catered for my dairy allergy with ease. There was always something for me no matter what the rest of the group were having! My personal favourites were the banana pancakes and the apple and pear strudel we had for breakfast! The captain also made sure that we had everything we needed throughout our stay. Speaking to him about sailing and his experiences was very interesting. He also made sure we all had a chance to have a go at sailing if we wanted to. Sailing the boat was definitely a highlight of my week. Charlie and I both felt as though we could have a joke with the crew which made our stay so much more enjoyable. We feel as though we not only finished the week having seen so many new beautiful places and trying out new things but we also left having made two new wonderful friends who we hope to see again soon! So a big big thank you to them both from Charlie and I.
Crew as our new friends, spending the last 6 days at sea with you both has been short of HEAVEN, pure paradise. You are two of the warmest, most talented, most hospitable, intuitive, and most thoughtful people we've ever met ( and we have traveled to lots of place and met lots of people 😉 ) We can't thank you enough for the EXCEPTIONAL food (i.e. if we could bathe in the chef’s garlic aioli or make an air freshener out of her banana bread - we would!) - not to mention the thoughtfully created days, Hanukkah celebrations, scuba dives, snorkels, hikes, dinghy rides, and sails. We're so lucky that our paths crossed, and we truly hope they cross again in the future! We are so grateful for all the thought you put into every detail of out experience aboard Karma, and we really feel like our vacation was "rigger" for success with you two at the helm. You both have such wonderful generous spirits, and we're so lucky to have met you and the opportunity to sail with you. We know how much work and thought you out into what you do - and we can't thank you enough for it. While we only spent a week with you we will miss the captain’s craft cocktails and the chef’s creative culinary masterpieces for a lone time to come! We hope to stay in touch and hear about all of your existing adventures ahead.
Thank you so much for exceeding my every expectation I had for this trip-from the food and drink to the watersports and bars-I had an incredible time. We will highly recommend your team to anyone!
I did not want to get off this boat!!!!! It was the best trip of my life, what an adventure! I was a little nervous at the first time of being on a boat for a week, but that quickly changed. The crew is incredible and are responsible for all the fun we had. The captain made life really easy for us. He is funny and I can say I have an amazing friend in the BVI. The chef is so outgoing and fun to hang out with. She also makes the most amazing meals. I swear, it's like being in a 5 star restaurant. We had so much fun being on Karma and spending a great trip together! THANK YOU!
Karma exceeded expectations, which were very high from the research. She swallowed you up with warmth and luxury. As fine a ship as Karma is, the crew are several notches better. They are truly fitting to Karma, sharing their love of the sea and making guests feel like family. “Truly the best vacation ever”
What an amazing week. We have travelled many places and being on the boat with you for a week ranks at the top. Karma we love you.
You have an incredible sailboat and we all had an amazing time! The captain & chef were wonderful and they were most excellent hosts. The captain was a confident & skilled captain and the chef was quite the accomplished chef! The snorkeling was simply my favorite part and I also enjoy Sandy Cay, the beaches and standing from time to time on solid land :). The food was fabulous, absolutely nothing could be improved upon in that arena! I’ve already shared my experience with some friends and told them to look up Karma. We really could rave about everything from the very beginning as the taxi driver was a lovely individual and the crew arranged for him to take us both from and to the airport- that was a special touch. While we ate breakfast, the chef was making our beds and cleaning our room/bathrooms. The whole trip was relaxing, enjoyable and quite memorable! The crew a very knowledgeable and helpful snorkel guides. I, by the way, had the most amazing snorkeling adventure where a little fish hung out with me for at least 45 minutes and no matter where I swam, fast or slow, he swam right in front of my goggles. When I stopped to clear the goggles, the fish would stay right by my body. In fact, he didn’t leave until I had to get in the boat…I miss that little fish :). The special drink of the day each day was a super nice touch. Thank you for a wonderful week!!!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.