Mare Blu – Power Catamaran
New & Comfortable at Speed
- 64 ft power catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- BVI winter and Grenadines summer
MARE BLU New 64 ft Lagoon power catamaran with a 33 ft beam, MARE BLU is astonishingly spacious. There are so many seating and sunning options, guests can always find a private space to relax, or enjoy the party together.
The aft deck is 247 square feet, a favorite place to dine and hang out, equipped with a dining table that can seat eight, wet bar and grill. The total inside area is 893 square feet. The head room in the salon, dining area and cabins is 6’9”. The entire charter party can relax comfortably on the sofa, and there’s plenty of elbow room at the dining table.
The master cabin occupies much of the starboard hull. There’s a private door to the aft deck, as well as steps down from the saloon. It features a queen-sized, walk around bed and seating area. The ensuite bathroom has dual sinks, a large separate shower stall and an enclosed toilette. The space fills with natural light from multiple hatches and port-lights. Three other guest cabins are ensuite with queen beds.
Ride high up on the flybridge for sea breezes and unobstructed views. It is perfectly designed for a group of friends, or a family getaway. There’s a seating and sunning area with a folding-leaf dining table to starboard, an outdoor kitchen and bar, and generous sun pads. In the hardtop, there is a folding fabric sunroof to optimize or minimize the amount of sun coming through.
MARE BLU offers the perfect EPIC combination of performance and luxury. She is stable, amazingly roll resistant and very fuel efficient.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$33,000||$33,500||$34,000||$34,500||$35,000||$35,500||$36,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$33,000||$33,500||$34,000||$34,500||$35,000||$35,500||$36,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN WILL & CHEF/MATE NICOLE
Willem Knoetze is a Captain that is very easy to warm up to. He has an endearing smile, an infectious laugh, and guests know right away they are in very capable hands. His in-water experience began as a child; going fishing, building rafts, and playing pirate games in the rivers and lakes around the family farm with his brother and sisters. As an expert seaman, scuba diver, and amateur treasure hunter, his playful pirate spirit still runs deep.
Will’s tight-knit family, most especially his uncle, inspired his love of the ocean. He says, “Despite having a great job in the IT industry, I had to leave to follow my passion for sailing. Since I was young I loved the ocean above and below the surface. The oceans kept on pulling so I jumped (in) at the opportunity and found my calling in life.” He is also a history buff, and snorkeling, spear fishing and underwater photography enthusiast. Fellow enthusiasts aboard MARE BLU can anticipate some truly memorable experiences.
Will has captained many charter yachts throughout the Caribbean; St. Maarten, Guadeloupe, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Panama, Grand Turk and the Bahamas, He says, “MARE BLU is a superb power catamaran, ideal for island-hopping and exploring. The yacht has spacious accommodations and fantastic deck space, loads of toys, and a super friendly, knowledgeable crew dedicated to memorable moments and unforgettable holidays for guests.” That all adds up to one fabulous charter!
Nicole is a Florida girl with a natural born love of sun and sea. She practically grew up in the surf and has always been mesmerized by the ocean and the creatures that live in it. Nicole was destined for the yacht charter industry. She loves boating, diving, water sports, and most of all working with people. She says, “Being on the water is second nature to me. There is nothing more amazing than waking up every morning in a beautiful tropical paradise!”
Nicole is a highly skilled chef. She holds a Certificate of Professional Cookery from the prestigious Ashburton Chefs Academy with an Accredited QCF Level 2 Award in Culinary Skills and HABC Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering. She also excels as a stewardess. She has been organizing parties, vacations, celebrations and been hostess to friends and family for years. She anticipates guests needs and gives them continual attention to make their vacation as fun, easy and as relaxing as possible. She uses her funniest yacht-related incident as prudent advice to first time charter guests: Don’t board the dinghy and forget your shoes on the yacht. You will feel quite silly walking around town in a pair of (old/huge) crew flip flops!
Nicole is thrilled to be the chef/stew on MARE BLU, a speedy power catamaran with loads of toys and gear. She is a certified diver, excellent snorkeler and can hook a fish with a keen eye. If guests want a helping hand with their water sports fun, Nicole is ready to assist. Her goal is to help make every charter spectacular, above and below the water line.
- All breakfast served with fresh breads, toast, muesli, yogurts, eggs to order, a fruit platter, and a Bloody Mary bar.
- California Avocado Toast topped with a poached egg.
- Smoked salmon atop a yeasty muffin with herb and cheese smear.
- Creme brûlée French toast served with Nicole’s famous Rum Syrup and crispy bacon.
- Quiche made with artisanal blended cheeses and spinach.
- Fluffy Buttermilk Blueberry pancakes topped with whipped butter, warm syrup & a side of sausage links.
- All lunches served with fresh bread
- Crab Cakes Island Style with a sweet and spicy pineapple remoulade.
- Beet and Gorgonzola Spinach Salad with candied walnuts and a citrusy dressing.
- Fiery Fish Tacos with a crunchy corn salsa and cooling slaw.
- Pineapple Grilled Shrimp Skewers over a bed of greens with Ginger dressing
- Caribbean chicken salad with fresh fruit and salad greens.
- Baked Brie with toasted almonds.
- Refreshing watermelon mint salad.
- Heirloom tomato stack with a sweet balsamic glaze.
- Creamy butternut squash soup.
- Coconut encrusted shrimp with piña colada dipping sauce.
- All dinners accompanied by wine pairings.
- Lemony Shrimp over a nest of squid ink linguine, dotted with robust cherry tomatoes, served with garlicky crostini’s.
- Braised pork tenderloin accompanied by infused mash and roasted vegetables.
- Seared Tuna with a refreshing wakame salad over a bed of greens with a zesty wasabi dressing.
- Grilled snapper with sticky coconut flaked rice accompanied by a tangy mango salsa medley.
- Salmon, glazed to perfection, on a bed of savory potato fondants with flavorful local vegetables.
- Sweet gooey pineapple cake.
- Warm chocolate fondants.
- Rich rum mousse with seasonal berries.
- Key lime pie.
- Bananas foster cheesecake.
- Raspberry Mille-Feuille.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- Onboard Satellite Direct TV (Master Cabin/Saloon/Cockpit)
- Wifi and Satellite communications
- Bluetooth and ipod/device hookups
- Surround sound indoor/outdoor
- Cockpit ice-maker
- Highfield DL460HYP Tender w/ Honda 60hp
- Adult waterskis
- Wakeboards, Tube & kneeboard
- Floating sun island
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Swimming Noodles
- Fishing gear
- Beach Games
- Snorkeling Gear
- Underwater camera/video
Model: Lagoon 630
Engines: 2 x Volvo Penta 300Hp
Submit your review
Thank you for sharing your home with us. We wish our time here was longer. Such an amazing few days! The memories we created will stay with us forever, therefore you two will always be a part of our lives. Thank you for making us all feel so welcome, the wonderful food, the late night talks and letting my husband pretend to be Captain. We will be back some day!!!
We have returned home from the most wonderful week on Mare Blu. I think it was the best family vacation we have ever done and a fitting tribute to our 50th anniversary. I think everyone enjoyed themselves including the grandchildren. The weather was perfect, the food was great and the crew of Mare Blu was outstanding. The crew were perfect and I cannot say enough good things about them to do them justice. Thanks for all your assistance and for contributing to a wonderful trip.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.