Mucho Gusto – Power Catamaran
Pleasure at Sea
- 65 ft Horizon power catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 2 King en-suite cabins
- 3rd King cabin can convert to 2 twin beds
MUCHO GUSTO is the newest model from Horizon. At 65 feet, she features inspired design elements and creative use of space, in a plan that affords guests bespoke accommodation and luxury for a yacht of this size. Guests are treated to a master main deck King suite, and starboard VIP King suite, and a port side Twin berth-or-King guest suite for up to 6 guests. Aft one finds a gracious aft deck and alfresco dining area, while on the sky-lounge guests are treated to a broad sundeck and a covered lounging and BBQ area.
The bright interior of the yacht is luxurious with an all-wood light wood design. The cabins are spacious with loads of natural light with all the modern comforts, such as ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning adjustable in each suite, and surround sound with smart Satellite TV in Salon. Mucho Gusto awaits with a professional crew to make your unforgettable charter yacht experience EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000||$38,000||$39,000|
Christmas week: $42,900
New Year week: $44,850
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Captain Dominic and Chef/Mate Hannah
Having lived on the coast all his life it seemed only natural that Dom followed his passion for the ocean and after extensive experience crewing on a variety of different sized vessels has a vast knowledge of the different roles on board. Dom is an accomplished, hard-working Skipper dedicated to providing the highest level of safety and service to any guests.
He is a qualified lifeguard, jet ski instructor, and worked several seasons on Mediterranean based vessels. He has also completed several Atlantic crossings and more recently has been based in Florida, the Caribbean & Bahamas.
Dominic has a sly sense of humor and although English is his first language, his command of German has proved very useful at times. He’s also a keen athlete and tennis coach when the opportunity arises.
Growing up in Cape Town, Hannah has also been around water all her life. She’s always swum competitively and was an accomplished dingy sailor throughout her teens. After leaving school and traveling extensively, Han found herself drawn to follow her love of cooking and all things culinary and put herself through culinary training to obtain her Diploma in Patisserie and Culinary Arts. She worked at some of Cape Town’s premier restaurants and wine estates whilst studying. She is also a talented photographer and her positive outlook on life and strong work ethic make her a great asset on any boat.
Together Dom & Han are a formidable team whose combined experience, ability, and attention to detail will ensure guests have a warm and memorable stay on board MUCHO GUSTO!
- Fruit, Yoghurts & granola with muffins/ croissants & Hot ‘Special of the Day’ option
- Grapefruit & Fresh Lobster Salad
- Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad with Crispy Wontons
- Charred Shrimp & a Green Mango Salad
- Fresh Mahi (if they’re biting!) & a sprouted Lentil Salad
- Crab Cakes with a Creamy Butter lettuce Salad
- Honey Smoked Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Blackend California Steak Salad with Caramelized Onions & croutons
- Watermelon, Feta, Basil Salad
- Zucchini Bacon Soup
- Tomato Gazpacho
- Beetroot & Goats Cheese Salad with Spiced walnuts
- Mango gazpacho
- Flambe Cointreau Haloumi
- Paprika-fried Cauliflower florets with aioli
- Pork Belly with cauliflower mash, crispy Brussel sprouts
- Sesame Fish (depends on availability), Coconut Lemon Rice, Mango Salsa
- Champagne Lobster Papperadelle (Homemade)
- Filet Mignon, mushroom sauce, chive mash
- Fish (depends on availability), with onion sauce & shitake, cabbage noodles
- French Lamb Rack, rosemary jus, Parsnip puree
- Shitake Chicken Roulade, Pea & Parmesan Risotto
- Pumpkin Pie, dulce de leche, snickerdoodle
- Lemon Parfait, vanilla whipped cream
- Vanilla pannacotta, raspberry coulis, shortbread
- Chocolate mousse flutes
- Banoffee pots
- Homemade truffles; Whiskey Biscuit, Espresso, Coconut, Peppermint
- Black Forest Trifle
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated outdoor shower
- 2 Water makers and 2 generators
- Satellite TV
- Internet WiFi
- iPod/Device Hookup
- Stereo in Salon & Exterior
- Sky-lounge bar and refrigerator
- Aft Deck bar and refrigerator with Ice maker
- Exercise equipment (TRX) available
- 15′ rigid inflatable boat w/75 hp engine
- Wakeboard, Adult water skis & Tube
- 6 person floating island
- 4 Saddle Floaties & 3 Mermaid Tails (you swim in them)
- Swim Noodles
- Snorkel gear
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 Sea scooters
- Underwater Camera
- Beach games
Beam: 24′ 5″
Draft: 5′ 25″
Engines: 2 x Cat 1000 hp
Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
We could not have been "Quarantined" with nicer people or a better culinary Rock Star!
Thank you so much for making this last week FANTASTIC. Some of our favorite memories are the water sports (Captain, you're the best tube-driver ever) and the food (seriously!). I'm personally thankful for 'The Four Tendencies' (book in the little library) and the added knowledge and vocabulary it has given me. You know as an Obliger I cannot not write in this book and you know as a Rebel, Steve just won't write in this book, that Brody (our questioner) has thoroughly questioned and thought about why he should or shouldn't write in this book and that Ella (Upholder) has been ready to write in it all day. Either way, please know that you are probably only 1/4 mile away from us at any given time/ place and we'd love to hear from you. We would not hesitate to book again with you both and Mucho Gusto has been a dream boat! Thanks so much for everything!
Thank you both for the trip of a lifetime! The only thing better than the yacht was the company of the crew. The food & service exceeded any expectations we had. The captain was an expert at picking the perfect locations to anchor, the chef blew us away at every meal, & together they planned the perfect week of unforgettable memories. We can't wait to see you guys again soon!!
Thank you to The Captain & Chef for an incredible trip and a wonderful, unexpected friendship! There was not a single thing that was not above- and - beyond, the food, the spots you took us, the snorkeling, and especially the company and conversation. We cannot wait to come back and spend (hopefully) another two weeks onboard with you. Thank you again for the laughter, the fun, and the amazing memories!
Charlotte, Joey, Chance & Oren
Thank you for an incredible trip and a wonderful, unexpected friendship! There was not a single thing that was not above- and - beyond, the food, the spots you took us, the snorkeling, and especially the company and conversation. We cannot wait to come back and spend another two weeks onboard with you. Thank you again for the laughter, the fun, and the amazing memories!
Mucho Gusto is a gourmet restaurant, one of the best, South of the North Pole! The best thing is, that this restaurant floats- under full attention and in the safe hands of a captain, that knows the job. The crew made the maximum out of the 7 days for us! Never a dull moment, never a problem, always good fun. In German I'd Say, Mehr Geht Nicht!, Hasta la Proxima!
We had the best time and care ever. Thank you to the crew for making this trip unforgettable. Everything was all about our comfort and discovery. You both showed us the beauty of the Bahamas... Not forgetting each and every delicious meal we had and all the delicate attentions you had for us. Beautiful new Boat and the best on board are the crews. We hold in our hearts and cherish always the wonderful memories created on Mucho Gusto. If you want to taste life in Paradise and want to know how it is to be treated like King and Queen, this is the perfect choice with the ideal peoples. And so much more... Thank’s a million
We had an absolutely fabulous time celebrating out 35th anniversary. What really made it special was the magic of the crew. Every day topped the previous day... full of new memories and adventures. From the boat, to the spectacular locations and activities, to the drink and delicious food, to the perfect weather, it was certainly the best vacation we have ever had... thanks to our new friends!
This is the most wonderful vacation I have ever taken. The crew are fabulous, and Mucho Gusto is amazing. The crew ensured their guests are completely taken care of. The chef’’s meals are delicious and presented beautifully. Dom knows all the hot spots for snorkeling, and other adventures. Mucho Gusto is equipped with plenty of choices to be as active as you chose or simply relaxed on board. Being aboard Mucho Gusto is an amazing way to see the beauty of the gorgeous water and islands. If you are undecided about chartering Mucho Gusto, go for it!
You won't regret it!
We had a fantastic trip with our son and his girlfriend on board Mucho Gusto. We knew then we would want to treat ourselves to another trip. Mucho Gusto is exceptionally comfortable and the crew continue to take it to an even greater experience. They are an incredible team and we hope to join them next summer with our sons. We cannot disembark without recognizing that every meal that the chef made challenges our favorite restaurants. Who could expect chocolate mousse made from scratch in the Exuma Cays? This is our second annual powercat cruise with Mucho Gusto... it just gets better & better, hoping for a third **
Thank you so much for the awesome adventures aboard Mucho Gusto.We loved the Aquarium & all the hot snorkeling spots you took us to. The pigs were a highlight- the kids will never forget! Rocco is in awe of 'Big Mama'! Your hospitality is unmatched. The cooking wassuperb!
This was our first charter in the Exumas but surely not our last!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.