True Story – Catamaran
A dream come true
- 67 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10
- 1 King & 3 queen & twin ensuite cabins
- Scuba diving onboard
Aboard TRUE STORY accommodation for 10 guests in 5 cabins which are all en-suite: 1 King master cabin, 3 Queens, and 1 Twin. The master cabin has a desk/dressing table and a comfortable couch. She’s sleek, elegant, and extremely spacious with an overall length of 67 feet and beam of 32 feet; truly, the ultimate in cruising comfort.
Step into the salon which features lots of space for comfortable entertaining/dining in air-conditioned comfort if so desired or enjoy all meals alfresco in the airy cockpit. The flybridge is nothing short of magnificence. It is accessed from the cockpit with stairs on both sides. TRUE STORY is equipped with a large array of water toys. For guests interested in scuba diving, you won’t find a better choice as she offers a premium dive experience with a complete assortment of top-of-the-line equipment. This is an EPIC choice for a large group!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$37,000||$37,750||$38,500||$39,250||$40,000||$40,750||$41,500||$42,250||$43,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$37,000||$37,750||$38,500||$39,250||$40,000||$40,750||$41,500||$42,250||$43,000|
Christmas week: $47,300
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN CHINO & CHEF/MATE NOA
Chino always had a passion for travel and the water. He grew up in a small village in Israel surrounded by rivers and nature. As a young adult, restless and ready to travel, Chino took himself off to Africa for a year and decided then that he needed to come up with an idea of how to combine work and travel. While in South Africa he was exposed to the yachting industry in Cape Town and the prospect of becoming a charter yacht captain. Chino returned home with a dream to sail in the Caribbean. He received his 100T captain’s license and began working for a charter company running sailing charters in the Mediterranean.
Noa grew up in Jerusalem in the mountains and as a child, she always enjoyed water sports and swimming. As a young adult, she traveled to the USA, Central America, and the Caribbean for just under 12 months. Noa then completed her degree in social work, met Chino, and made the wonderful decision to join him.
Noa comes from a huge family with many cousins and their children. Her family’s favorite pastime is getting together around the dining table with numerous family members for meals every weekend. Since the age of 16, she has worked in restaurants and coffee shops as a waitress, bartender, and manager. She loves the hospitality industry and it’s a huge part of her personality. Her love and passion for cooking have grown immensely since working on charters. Her cuisine is the Mediterranean based incorporating influences from her trip to Central America and the Caribbean.
After Noa and Chino met they were offered an opportunity to work together in the Caribbean. They worked in St. Vincent and the Grenadines for a year and then for a further 5 months in the northern Caribbean. Together, they completed more than 25 charters.
Chino loves boats, is an experienced captain with great patience, and is always keen to teach others how to sail. He is also an avid fisherman with loads of experience in fish preparation having worked in aquaculture for a year. Chino loves nothing better than to assist guests with fishing from the yacht offering a sea-to-table experience with the catch of the day.
Chino and Noa are positive, friendly, and engaging individuals who work extremely well together ensuring that you will have a 5-star experience, with great food, excellent service, and loads of fun. They love games and love to play and teach new games that they have on board. Be aware of Chino’s winning streak!
Both of them are scuba divemasters offering scuba onboard. Both love sport and exercise, and if you are an early bird, you’ll catch them exercising on the bow of the boat. They have equipment on board and will be more than happy to lead guests in a workout session (with or without equipment) or lead a Pilates class if preferred. These sessions would either take place on the boat or on the beach.
Chino and Noa can’t wait to have you onboard True Story and share this beautiful part of the world with you.
- All breakfasts are served with a fresh local fruit platter, a breadbasket, cereals, homemade granola, yogurt, jams, fresh juice, and smoothies.
- Banana Granola Cups – Homemade crunchy granola cups filled with Greek yogurt, local fruit, and peanut butter.
- Eggs Florentine – Poached egg on a bed of a creamy spinach- mustard mixture, served on a crispy English muffin and side of smoked salmon, dill, and capers.
- True Story’s Special Pancakes – Pancakes of your choice. Sweet or savory, blueberries & bacon. Served with homemade berries coulis.
- Traditional Israeli Breakfast – Omelet of your choice, with a variety of sliced vegetables and cheeses to choose from
- Smoothie Bowl – Smoothie base of your choice topped with fresh fruits, nuts, chia seeds, and more! The best energy boost to start another perfect day in paradise!
- Portholes – Ham, spinach, and egg cups, topped with melted cheese and served on crispy homemade toast.
- Shakshuka – A traditional Israeli dish with stewed tomatoes, garlic, paprika, eggs, goat cheese, and greens. Served with spicy sausage, crispy baguette, and an Israeli salad.
- Shrimp Quesadilla – A tasty mixture of spicy shrimp, sauteed vegetables, garlic, melted cheese served in a tortilla.
- Nicosia salad – Ground pepper seared fresh red tuna, mini potatoes, crunchy green beans & black olives. Finished with a homemade herb vinaigrette. Served with homemade beer bread.
- Coconut Meatballs – Caribbean style, served with black bean gravy, special banana salsa & a healthy quinoa salad.
- Pink Pho Salad – A combination of Vietnamese & Mediterranean flavors. Wide noodles combined with beetroot juice, fresh local vegetables & light sesame- soy sauce. Served with your choice of protein!
- Summer Salad – Roasted chicken, red grapes, hearts of palms & scallions served on a bed of local lettuce & creamy curry dressing.
- Philly Steak Sandwiches – Tender ribeye steak accompanied by melted gooey provolone & caramelized onions hugged by a homemade roasted garlic butter hoagie. Served with spicy Moroccan tomato salad.
- Chicken or Shrimp Roti Curry – A southern Caribbean traditional dish combined with spinach, mushrooms & chickpeas, Served on a homemade warm tortilla.
- Cucumber Soup – It’s lighter than light and so refreshing. Mild cucumber flavor pureed with tangy Greek yogurt to create the perfect summer- soup.
- Onion & camembert tart – A crunchy homemade pastry filled with caramelized onions and French Camembert cheese, topped with balsamic glaze.
- Fresh Fish Ceviche – Fresh fish combined with horseradish cream, scallions, radish, avocado, jalapeno, and red bell pepper, topped with fresh lime zest.
- Butternut Squash Curry Soup – An authentic, bold and delicious local flavor makes this soup irresistible! Topped with sour cream, roasted cashews & fresh coriander. Served with homemade Israeli traditional challah bread.
- Beef Carpaccio – traditional Italian prepared carpaccio, arugula salad, shaved mature parmesan & pomegranate seeds.
- Veg Bruschetta – A combination of goat cheese and pomegranate glazed mushrooms, spinach & leaks.
- Satay Chicken – Juicy strips of marinated chicken grilled on a skewer with herbs and onions. Served with a homemade peanut dip.
- Caribbean Mango Chicken – Juicy grilled chicken breast with homemade mango sauce, crispy coconut & sticky rice. Served with a leaf salad.
- Pork Tenderloin – Creamy mustard marinated pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes & broccoli served with an arugula salad topped with roasted silver almonds.
- Pesto Rotini and Lobster – Homemade pesto and sun-dried tomato rotini, served with a lobster tail, garlic butter, and Greek salad.
- Baby Back Ribs – Marinated for 48hrs, slow-baked with homemade barbecue sauce, served with caramelized mashed sweet potatoes, green beans, and boiled Brussel sprouts.
- Salmon Mediterranean Style – Garlic pearl couscous & roasted zucchini. Served with my mom carrot-pecans salad
- Sirloin or New- York Strip – Served with mashed potatoes & rosemary, grilled rainbow carrots, and accompanied with spicy local mango salad.
- Pan-Seared Red Snapper – Baby bok choy and coconut rice. Served with summer corn, tomatoes & avocado salad drizzled with cilantro- lime dressing.
- Key Lime Pie – Made with fresh lime ganache, topped with burned meringue on top of an Oreo crust.
- Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake – The perfect summer dessert. Creamy and refreshing with coffee & mascarpone.
- Apple Crisp – Soft sweet apples with a touch of vanilla, topped with crispy golden crumbles. Served with homemade vanilla ice cream.
- Coffee & Choco Mousse – Layers of rich chocolate mousse and airy bitter-sweet coffee crème.
- Berry Cheesecake Bars – A perfect combination of sour & sweet. A golden homemade crust with a hint of cinnamon topped with cheesecake filling covered with crumble and berries.
- Crème Brule – Traditional French prepared, made with fresh vanilla beans & caramelized sugar.
- Homemade Passion Fruit Ice Cream – Fresh passion fruit, seeds & homemade granola
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms & heated deck showers
- Generator & watermaker
- Heated deck showers
- WiFi internet access
- Salon TV
- Bluetooth speakers
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- Green marine/reef friendly
- Infanta 13ft RIB with 40 hp engine
- Wakeboard & tube
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 2 x 2 person kayaks
- Floating mats
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Scuba diving onboard
- Kiteboarding can be arranged
- Sailing instruction available (not licensed)
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Scuba gear included
- 3 guided dives included for certified divers
- Additional dives $50 per dive p/p/d
Submit your review
I truly wish words could articulate how amazing this vessel and crew are. We had a group of 2 and 2 are vegetarians. The chef catered every meal to fit everyone's taste and preference. I can only say if someone is wishing to book this yacht and crew, please don't hesitate to make the greatest decision you will ever make booking this yacht and crew.
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.