50 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins*
Great for a group
10% discount for a weekly booking or more in all periods within 2023. Excludes Christmas and New Year weeks.
ADARA is a 50 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
ADARA a Sunreef 50 is an all-around compact sailing yacht ideal for exclusive getaways, charter, and transoceanic adventures. Accommodations for 8 guests are 4 queen-bed cabins all with private facilities. *The bunks cabin is available if children require this cabin and the crew will swap at no charge. Her clever bridge deck and superstructure design allow for a superior level of comfort onboard whereas the generous teak use, high bulwarks, and classy lines underscore her modern style with a classic edge. Her salon opens both onto the comfortable bow terrace and the yacht’s cockpit which is extended with a hydraulic aft platform.
While housing the main helm, the large flybridge is definitely dedicated to leisure with more than enough space for movable furniture, a fully-equipped wet bar, and large sun pads.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Stan is sailing already since his early childhood years. He started as a 7-year-old boy to sail optimists and lasers and, also to windsurf. Over the years he has sailed many oceans, calling them his home! Such as the Atlantic Ocean, the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, and the Black Sea. He has worked for private yachts and charter yachts, able to gain experience with owners, and customers, in yacht management and team organization. He is kind, calm and very responsible, and hard-working. He tries to live up to his client’s expectations in every way, providing them with safety, care, and full attention during the cruise of a lifetime! He speaks Bulgarian and English.
Nikola was born in 1993 and is from Varna, Bulgaria. He graduated from the University of Economics with a specialty in Industrial Business in 2016. During his schooling, he worked as a Junior Chef in a hotel in Varna, this is where his culinary career took off. After years as a chef in 5* restaurants in both Bulgaria and Germany, he took his skills to boats and began work on River Cruises. With his love of travel and adventure, he was then led into the yachting world.
In joining the crew of Adara, he is excited to be able to create menus and tailor the dishes to his guests. He is passionate about seafood and using fresh, local catches. His fabulous risottos and pasta will delight the palate. To him, cooking is an art form and a way of expressing himself.
In his time off the yacht, Nikola loves being with his wife and daughter traveling together, and meeting new people. He enjoys playing darts and watching football. Nikola is excited to welcome guests onboard Adara and spoil them with incredible creations!
Languages: Bulgarian and English; German (basic)
Pepa was born in Bulgaria in 1985. She is a seasoned hostess with 6 years of experience working in the yachting industry. She has a natural talent for hospitality and enjoys creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for her guests. Pepa understands the importance of attention to detail and anticipates guests’ needs before they even arise. She speaks Bulgarian and English and is super excited to join the team of Adara!
- Coffee & Tea and Fresh juices
- Bread & toast and croissants
- milk and yogurt
- Cold cuts
- Cheese and spreads
- Sausages, bacon
- Eggs of all types – (fried, scrabbled, boiled, poached)
- Honey, fresh fruits & local jams, and butter
- Fresh green salad with smoked salmon and quail egg
- Fried zucchini with garlic sauce
- Perch fillet with tomato salsa and capers
- Pink tomato salad with eggplant puree and arugula
- Greek shrimp “Saganaki”
- Grilled “Fagri fish ’’ with creamy spinach with concussed tomato
- Caesar salad with chicken
- Baby Calamari filled with a mix of Cheese and Ratatouille
- Risotto “Primavera” with spinach and asparagus
- Chickpeas salad with baby calamari and roasted bell peppers
- Haloumi milfoil with dried tomatoes pesto
- Spaghetti with seafood mix
- Zucchini cream soup with spring onion
- Mussel Salad
- Sea bass fillet with sweet potato puree and baby spinach
- Fish soup with salmon
- Shrimp ceviche with avocado
- Penne pasta with wild mushrooms and truffle oil
- Burrata salad with basil pesto and dried apricots
- Mussels with thyme garlic and wine
- Turbot filet with sweat peas, potatoes Parisienne, and cream sauce with ginger
- Fish croissants with Salmon & Tuna fish or Crab rolls
- Club sandwich with homemade potato wedges
- Double cheese beef burger with Parmigiano potatoes
- Salmon “Pate” with cream cheese and bruschetta
- Grilled Eggplant & Zucchini Salad with Feta Cheese
- Roasted herb potatoes with parmesan and asparagus
- Ribeye steak with roasted vegetables and Gravy sauce
- Greek Salad
- Tzatziki sauce with garlic bread
- Greek “Moussaka” with beef minced meat
- Green salad with confit cherry tomatoes and camembert cheese
- Shrimp with chili pineapple chutney
- Salmon fillet with potato parsley cream and parmesan chips
- Beetroot, carrot, and apple salad with mint and honey dressing
- Artichoke Spread with Garlic Bread
- Chicken fillet with ratatouille and saffron rice
- Tabbouleh salad
- Oven-Baked Pork Chops with grilled popcorn and bacon
- Tuna Salad with olives & tomato and bell pepper
- Trout with homemade potato rosti
- Quinoa salad with avocado and balsamic dressing
- Foie gras with apple puree
- Roasted Duck Breast with shiitake mushrooms and olives
- Whole sea bream baked in sea salt
- Chocolate Cake with raspberries Coulis
- Coconut cream cake with mascarpone and mango chutney
- Poached pineapple with star anise and vanilla ice cream
- Fruit panna cotta with berry sauce