76 ft Power catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
4 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for a large group
ALENA is a 76 ft Fountaine Pajot power catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
ALENA, the Power 67 catamaran, is like being on a posh five-star resort that floats on water! Long journeys, scenic tours, and entertaining guests have never been easier with Alena’s ability to travel 1700 nautical miles, thanks to her engine’s power and her incredible fuel capacity. Be prepared to be pampered onboard because Alena caters to your every need with her lavish and state-of-the-art interiors. Her bold and curvy exterior design will make you fall in love at first sight. And with its clever volume arrangement, this massive ship exudes both beauty and power. 4 Queen ensuite cabins are ideal for up to 8 guests in style.
Relax and unwind in the comfortable large cockpit connected to the living area, a large lobby, a kitchen with a griddle, and separate areas for sunbathing. The spacious Flybridge offers an opportunity to daydream, while the front lounge’s jacuzzi is perfect for the ultimate chill session.
Charter ALENA, complete with a fantastic crew of three, and be ready to have all your needs catered to!
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Antonis is a highly experienced Captain with more than 25 years of sailing experience in both charter and private sailing and power vessels across the Greek and Mediterranean Seas. He possesses extensive knowledge of the Greek islands, coupled with a safety-oriented and professional attitude. As a confident Captain with international qualifications, he has excellent communication skills and a holistic understanding of technical and mechanical aspects of sailing/power vessels from all major manufacturers. Antonis is adaptable, responsible, and an excellent team player. He speaks Greek, English, and French and has the talent for making everyone feel safe and comfortable on board immediately!
Theo began Offshore Racing School in 1992 and progressed over the years to become an Offshore Sailing Instructor from 2003-2008. He raced intensively in Greece from 2007-2014 before taking his passion for sailing to yacht charters. He holds an RYA Yacht Master Offshore, RYA Marine Radio Short Range, ENAK First Aid, and STCW Basic Safety Training. Along with sailing, he is active in scuba diving, spearfishing, cycling, Shotokan Karate, and photography. In his previous professional life, Theo was an Architectural Engineer. His professionalism, calm character, and reliability make him the perfect captain to take your clients on the trip of a lifetime! He speaks Greek and English fluently.
Everest was born in 1996 in Greece. He completed his studies in Culinary Arts in 2019 and has worked as a sous-chef and chef in Greece and overseas since 2016. Everest has been a chef in a restaurant on the island of Antiparos for the past few years, and despite being new to the yachting profession, Everest is a very enthusiastic and adaptive person. Along with the rest of the crew on board our Yacht Alena, he will make your sailing trip an unforgettable experience. Everest speaks Greek, English, and Spanish and he is looking forward to welcoming and delighting his guests on board!
Alex has been working in the yachting industry for the past 6 years, gaining wide experience as a deckhand and first mate on different motor yachts for private and charter use.
His personality, being an honest, trustworthy, reliable, and hard-working individual makes him the right hand of the captain and the chef. His determination and passion for his job, his knowledge of the position as a deckhand, and his safety on board make him a great co-worker and valuable team member.
His kindness and his excellent service to the guests contribute to a memorable holiday and an overall wonderful experience on board!
- Milk: coconut, almond, soya, cow, goat
- Variety of Breads
- Variety of Croissants
- Spreads & Jams: Strawberry, berries, apricot, orange, lotus with vanilla, Greek Honey (Pop), Chocolate praline
- Variety of Cereal
- Cold Meat platter & Cold Cheese platter
- Greek Yogurt
- Nuts & Dried fruits
- Cherry Tomato Salad with Basil Oil, Herbs, Mizithra Cheese Mousse, and Bread Tuile
- Green Pea Fava with truffle oil, Egg yolk, Prosciutto Crisp, and Herbs
- Iberico Chop with Eggplant puree infused with Tahini and Smoked Cheese Metsovone, Tamarind Paste, and Balsamic Sauce
- Burrata with Cherry Tomato, Strawberry, and Vinegar Syrup
- Tarama with Squid Ink Bread and Pickle Beetroot
- “Gemista” Risotto with Feta Mousse, Parmesan Tuile, and Roasted Tomato
- Greek Salad, Feta Cheese, Carob, Capers
- Fried Chicken, Miso-Mirin Glaze
- Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce, Basil oil
- Quinoa, Citrus Vinaigrette, Cherry Tomato, Smoked Salmon
- Grilled Calamari, Tomato, Pesto, Baby Rocket
- Deconstructed Pastitsio, Beef, Cannelloni Pasta, Bechamel, and Parmesan
- Mix Leaves, Orange popsicle, Stamnotiri Cheese, and Carrot Pickle
- Shrimp Ceviche with Tarragon, Jalapenos, Green Apple, and Rice Cracker
- Lamb Shank, Fricassee Sauce, Asparagus, Notch weeds
- Bean Salad with Spicy Vinaigrette and Herbs
- Tzatziki Avocado, Chili, Bottarga Powder, Tuile
- Risotto with Red Pepper, Orange, Star anise, Balsamic vinegar, and Cream Cheese
- Corn and Red Pepper, Pickle Syrup, Chili, Herbs
- Puffed Pie with Soft Cheese, Fig, and Caper Paste
- Giouvetsi, Saffron, Dashi, Shrimp, Tarragon, Mussels
- Broccoli, Ponzu, Sunflower seeds, Orange fillets
- Ceviche Sea bass, leche de tigre, chili, Corn and Mango
- Seared Scallops, Avgolemono Sauce, Tarama Curry, Broccoli, Red Herring Eggs, Cauliflower Puree
- Orange, olives, onion, vinegar, and pickle syrup
- Fava Croquettes with Onion Mousse and Herb Oil
- Sea bass with Garlic Sauce, Stingray, Lemon Jelly, Squid ink Tuile
- Roast Cabbage, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Chilly Mayonnaise
- Shrimp, Shrimp Mayonnaise with Miso, Lime and Mirin, and Tarragon
- Pork Belly with Jus Sauce, Carrot puree infused Star anise and Thyme, Asparagus, and caramelized salty Hazelnut
- Mojito “olive”
- Fried Spinach Pie with Feta Cream
- Chicken with Miso-Mirin-Royal Dates, Demi-Glace Sauce infused Thyme, and Potato Chips
- Greek Salad Popsicle
- Tartlet with Butter, Bottarga, White Chocolate, Lime, and Lemon
- Octopus, lentils salad, Tarama, Kimchi, Balsamic Glaze
- Steamed Monkfish in Dashi, Honey, Ajo Blanco Sauce, and Almond Crumble
- Caramel, Foigrass with Hazelnut and Cherry
- Salmon, Thai Aromas Jelly, Soy Jelly, Wasabi Mayonnaise, Pickled Ginger
- Lamb with Vanilla Sauce, Parsnip Puree, King Oyster Mushroom, and Herb Crumble
- Steamed Mussels, White Wine, Garlic, Herbs
- Sushi Roll, Sea bass, Asparagus, Spicy Mayonnaise, Hoisine
- Hake “Skordalia” with Gnocchi and Crumble
- Panna Cotta
- Rice pudding
- Lemon curd
- Choux Banoffee
- Deconstructed Galaktoboureko
- Namelaka Chocolate
- Macarons “Melomakarono”