59 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
5 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for a large group
ALLURE is a Fountaine-Pajot Samana 59 sailing catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the Greek Isles.
A flybridge with breathtaking dimensions… the largest in its category! Achieving the perfect blend of space and intimacy, ALLURE will enchant you and inspire sailing experiences that bring friends or family together for unforgettable moments. 5 Luxurious ensuite queen cabins accommodate up to 10 guests.
ALLURE has been carefully designed to create spaces that cater from the most lively social gathering to the most relaxing moments of solitude. Its expansive spacious cockpit, a decadent foredeck with modular sunbathing stations, a large flybridge, and generous cabins all provide opportunities to engage or reflect in dynamic or more peaceful settings. Inspiring social unity with its generous and refined living areas, and epicurean galley that opens onto the salon, ALLURE embodies the French way of life that celebrates the philosophy of carpe diem.
Enjoy all the pleasures of sailing and have an amazing time aboard ALLURE.
Most photos of sistership by Fountaine Pajot.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Adam was born and raised in Sweden in 1972. He fell in love with open-blue sailing as a teenager. It started as a sport and soon became a profession. Holder of the Greek sailing license of the national sailing academy since 1993 and a sea man’s book since 1989. He last updated his life-saving and fire-fighting appliances in 2019. Adam has been sailing professionally on Greek waters for more than fifteen years.
He likes to say that “what amazes him the most is that no matter how many times you visit a Greek island you will always experience something different”… He enjoys listening and understanding the needs of each and every one of his guests. A great admirer of the Greek culture and spectacular sea scenery himself, he and his crew will do the best they can to show you the “other side” of the Greek islands.
Dionisis is amazing both in culinary skills and personality. He has worked several years abroad (France and England) and now has expanded his horizons into the deep blue sea. His meat and seafood dishes are savored by many guests. He is a master of “smoothies”! He has a calm disposition and he is always there to share his recipes. He is great with children.
Stefanos is 22 years old and is from the beautiful town of Chania on the island of Crete. With a love of the sea, he started sailing and holds certification in both commercial pleasure craft and sailing yachts. His technical and electrical knowledge along with boat systems and equipment are perfect for the yachting world.
Now living in Piraeus, he enjoys working out, walking, and spending time with friends. In joining the crew of Allure, he’s looking forward to welcoming guests and offering them the best possible charter experience!
Languages: Greek and English (fluent)
- Tea, infusions, coffee, fresh juices, smoothies, milk different types
- Bread and toast
- Greek yogurt, cereals, fresh fruits, honey
- Marmalades(jam), tahini, and other spreads
- cheese, and cold cuts of different types
- Eggs of all types
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados
- Pancakes, crepes, viennoiserie different types
- Cakes and sweet and savory pies
- Beetroot salad with capers and orange vinaigrette
- Eggplants stuffed with onions and garlic
- Chicken drumsticks with Jasmine rice
- Black-eyed peas salad with peppers and lemon vinaigrette
- Half lamb with Greek herbs and roasted potatoes
- Mushroom and corn salad with dry figs
- Chickpeas baked in the oven with rosemary
- Chicken livers glazed with balsamic vinegar
- Lentils salad with cherry tomatoes and smoked cheese
- Orzo with pumpkin
- Calamari sauté with aioli sauce
- Rocket salad with nectarine and Talagani grilled cheese
- Buckwheat with fresh onions and anchovy
- Cod en papillote with green beans
- Potato salad with estragon and cashew nuts
- Smoked eggplant puree
- Salt-crusted sea bass with coriander seeds
- Greek cabbage salad (Politiki)
- Fried Gnocchi
- Mousaka with eggplants, potatoes, and minced beef
- Spinach salad with radish and mustard vinaigrette
- Zucchini and carrots sauté with cumin seeds
- Swordfish with green olives sauce and linguini
- Greek salad
- Traditional Greek crunchy cornmeal pie with fresh greens and herbs
- Shrimps with smoked paprika sauce
- Fennel salad with red onions and ginger vinaigrette
- Jacket sweet potatoes
- Fresh fish from local fishermen with thyme and lime
- Lettuce salad with celery and tahini vinaigrette
- Couscous with veggies
- Greek traditional meatballs with tomato sauce (soutzoukakia)
- Quinoa salad with avocados and gherkins
- Feta cheese pie with spearmint (Tiropita)
- Osso Bucco with tomato sauce and basil leaves
- Fusilli pasta salad with cucumber, pickled peppers, and Katiki cheese
- Green peas a la Francaise
- Chicken filet with pumpkin seed oil
- Greek (Cretan) Dakos salad
- Chickpeas fritters
- Tuna skewers with guacamole
- Chocolate tart
- Greek yogurt with sour cherries or honey
- Fruit salad,
- Crème Brulee
- Greek traditional desserts
Click image for full size slide show.