Allure - Catamaran
Classic Luxury Catamaran
64 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 6
3 Queen ensuite cabins
The master stateroom has a small office
From $29,500/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
ALLURE is a new model 64 ft Privilege owner edition and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
Aboard ALLURE, the outstanding master stateroom and the 2 spacious premium cabins are fully air-conditioned and fitted with high-end furniture and bedding. Of course, all cabins have ensuite bathrooms and luxury toiletries are provided. One guest cabin can be converted from a queen to 2 single beds. Guests can enjoy their gourmet meals inside the European-designed salon or outside in the spacious cockpit. Relax and enjoy a smooth sail on the comfortable sun lounge on the flybridge with a sun awning. Privilege catamarans are well known for their outstanding sailing performance.
Your crew is excited to show this new design catamaran and wow you with scenic sailing and exquisite cuisine aboard ALLURE!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$29,500||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$29,500||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $42,000
New Year week: $44,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN SCOTT & CHEF/MATE NIKI
Captain Scott and Chef Niki invite you onboard luxury sailing catamaran Allure to spoil you with high-level service and great passion. This couple has extensive experience tailoring luxury charters to suit the needs of each guest and they look forward to creating a unique and individual vacation just for you. Before working on Allure Scott and Niki worked on the flagship yacht of a big charter company and in their hometown in England they owned and ran a luxury bed and breakfast. They are a professional team and love to provide extraordinary service on each trip for their guests.
Scott, who grew up in the Channel Isles is a highly experienced Captain, he likes a tidy deck and yacht etiquette and is most happy out on the ocean waves sharing new adventures and experiences with his guests. Scott has sailed extensively some of the most beautiful and parts of the world, including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and the Atlantic coast. On Allure Captain Scott is a master on the BBQ. He also has a passion for mixology and will create sensational and delicious cocktails for you while you sit back, relax and enjoy sailing.
With bags of energy Niki loves fitness, well-being, and looking after her guests, her passion is to ensure all onboard have a fabulous vacation. She is well known for her culinary delights that look as good as they taste, fresh, wholesome, and delicious with creative elegance. Niki is also a Pilates trainer, join her on the beach or the foredeck for pilates or just lean back and enjoy her fabulous treats.
Supporting them to create a luxury experience, Ellie from England will be your Stew. A lovely, warm-hearted young lady whose skills go beyond exotic cocktails and impeccable service. She’s also been known to offer morning yoga classes on the front deck for those so inclined.
- Each morning an early riser breakfast is served on Allure with a Mix of fresh tropical fruits, Original homemade Muesli, Grits or Oats, Smoothies, and fresh brewed Coffee and Tea
- After some yoga or a nice swim, the Warm Breakfast is served – Toast, Bread, Butter, homemade Jams, Coffee and Tea, Fruit Juices, and your preferred breakfast cocktail like Mimosas or Bloody Marys
- Scrambled eggs over an English muffin with Bacon, Caramelized Banana, Grilled Tomato & fresh Basil
- Mini Pancakes with homemade traditional Lemon Curd, clotted cream, and a Mix of fresh Berries
- Eggs Benedict served with wilted Spinach, sautéed Mushrooms & Bacon
- Chia seed Power Smoothie Bowls with fresh Fruit, the boat made Granola and Nuts
- Carrot & Sultana Muffins topped with toasted coconut and Lemon cream frosting
- Arnold Bennett Omelette with steamed asparagus
- Savory Quarto Muffins with Prosciutto, Cream Cheese, and Fresh Oregano
LUNCH WITH DESSERT
- Sesame Seared Tuna served over a delicately spiced Potato and Green Bean Salad, drizzled with Coriander & Caper vinaigrette
Homemade Mango-Passionfruit Sorbet
- Golden Chicken Breast served over a tossed mixed Rice salad and Satay Lemongrass Sauce
Fruit skewers with Sabayon glaze
- Salmon – Asparagus Quiche with Apricot & mint Potato Salad
Warm chocolate brownies with crushed nuts and vanilla ice cream
- Blackened Mahi Mahi, with chunky hand-cut Potato fries and a rainbow coleslaw, sprinkled with a Creole salad dressing
Ginger & White Chocolate Florentines
- Traditional South African Bobotie with Yellow Rice served with mixed greens and homemade Chutneys
Lemon & Elderflower Posset
- Gourmet Lamb Burgers with Mint Mayonnaise & skinny Cajun Sweet Potato fries
Allure´s famous boozy milkshake with fresh chocolate chip cookie
- Crudité board of fresh raw vegetables with a boat made flatbread, hummus, and pesto
- Mixed Mediterranean Mezze Platter – Muhammara Red Pepper Spread & Olive Tapenade with crispy baguette
- Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip with Tortilla wedges
- Smoked Salmon Mousse on Cucumber & melba slices
- Mini Quesadillas with Guacamole and Salsa
- Baked Brie, with Caramelized Onion, baked Garlic, and Pita Bread
- Selection of cheese and gourmet deli meats with homemade chutney, fruits, and nuts
STARTER, DINNER, AND DESSERT
- Portobello Mushroom and Pesto Melt with Warm Roasted Pine Kernels
Rack of Lamb with Pistachio herb crust, Quinoa cake & roasted Ratatouille
Chocolate and Ginger Fondant tart, with a Sweet Mascarpone
- Parsnip, Coconut & Lemongrass Soup
Sesame crusted Tuna steaks, Citrus rice, sautéed Vegetables with Pine Nut pesto
Homemade Amarula Crème Brulee
- Fresh Posh Fish Cakes on a bed of mixed greens
On-Board BBQ: Red wine marinated Steak with Mushroom Sauce, served with Scalloped Potato au gratin
Homemade Tiramisu with Fresh Berries
- Pear salad with Roquefort Walnut dressing
Apple & Sage Pork Tenderloin, cracked garlic Baby Potatoes & green spring Vegetables
Pavlova served with fresh cream and fruits
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Balsamic Reduction
Fresh Lobster with Coconut Rice, Lemon Sauce, and Asparagus
Passionfruit & Lemon deconstructed Cheesecake
- Marinated Halloumi Kebabs with Fresh Herbs
Salmon en-croute with Lime & Coriander sauce grilled Zucchini & Spinach with hazelnut sprinkles
Traditional English Apple and Raspberry Crumble, with freshly whipped Baileys cream
- Prosciutto Melon Spinach Salad
Shrimp Scampi with Linguine & freshly baked Olive & Garlic Sourdough Bread
Flourless Chocolate Tarte with homemade icecream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Salon TV with lots of movies
- Full surround sound system
- European coffee machine
- Safe in owner cabin
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/40hp engine
- Water Skis for adults & children
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard & towable tube
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 person kayak
- Yoga Mats
- Sub Wing
- Bocce Balls
- Pool Bar
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Privilege Catamaran
- Year: 2020
- LOA: 64′
- Beam: 30′
- Draft: 6′
- Engines: 2 Yanmar engines
- Flag: TBA
Submit your review
Our group consisted of adult couples who have never chartered on a boat and our experience was amazing. The captain and chef went above and beyond to ensure that we all had a wonderful and comfortable experience. All daily arrangements were made which allowed for us all to relax. Thank you both for a truly unforgettable experience and we hope our paths cross again!
Words aren't enough to describe this epic experience. We were so well looked after =! The food - thank you chef - was outstanding. Tho locations we snorkeled, swam, visited beaches. Saw tons of sea life. Hope our paths cross again soon! Thank you!
The most fitting name for the experience! Allure with her crew was an outstanding experience - What a joy savor - both view and food terrific everyday with knowledgeable and safe guidance from our Captain = returning guests!
We had an amazing trip. They went above and beyond to make our trip memorable. They even toured us around Anegada in a jeep/truck for the entire day when they could have had the time to themselves! The food was amazing! Who thought you could prepare gourmet meals in a TINY kitchen with no stove! And the portions were perfect. Not too heavy. Best of all, they are both experienced sailors so we had many beautiful sails with them! We were pleasantly surprised at how well they knew the USVI and BVI islands, as they are somewhat new to the area, but you would never know by the knowledge of snorkel spots, restaurants, island history, etc that they shared with us. We would definitely sail again with them!
Thank you for being so warm, honest and engaging!
Thank you both for making our first Captain & Chef charter trip wonderful. It was our first trip to the Caribbean and we loved all the islands and experience offered in and out of the water! We are boaters on another kind of water, but absolutely loved this tropical vacation to break up our long, gray winter. You fed our souls and bodies with great food and kindness. You were both so kind and considerate and met any and all needs and we would definitely consider doing this again and explore more islands with you both. Safe travels!
Let's start with the boat. It was in great condition, clean and spacious. We were a group of 6 and we all fit very comfortably. The boat was always tidy & clean. Everyone enjoyed all of the water equipment the boat had to offer i.e. paddleboard, kayak, snorkeling, etc.
As for the crew, we as a group couldn't rave more about them. Prior to the start of our trip, they both reached out to ensure they were planning the best vacation we could hope for. From stocking food and drinks according to everyone's specific needs. Planning our BVI route and ensuring we would enjoy our New Year's Eve celebration. To answering every question any of us had. And neither of them disappointed once we boarded the boat. The captain did a wonderful job of navigating and scheduling out our stops along the way. He makes a great Painkiller! The chef made the most delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts!!! Honestly, you couldn't get better meals off the boat anywhere. We were well fed and well taken care of. All of us had such an amazing time with the crew. They consistently went above & beyond. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without them. We could not recommend them enough.
Wow! The yacht was so great from top to bottom! The Crew are so gracious and were so gracious to us. They met all of our needs and beyond! Thank you for allowing our family to become apart of this catamaran's history. We cannot wait to do this again! The chef’s food is off the chart good and she made our tummies full of amazing food! We hope to see in in Texas one day! Safe travels and happy charters to you both. Thank your from the whole clan!
Holly, Clay, Tristyn, Jackson, Natalie, Rebekah, Alex & Lexi
Wow! How to put this incredible Christmas vacation into words on paper seems very unjust. We had the best family time in the BVI and you two were the main reason why. The water, the weather, snorkeling, wake boarding, aqua fin and of course the food. Everything was of the absolute best. But now having two new incredible people to call our friends was the best Christmas gift. Thank you so much and we can't wait to come back.
Kindness, service, passion-all simple concepts that sometimes not so easy to execute-except for the crew! Simply superb.